mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > Design Challenge
Pages: 1, 2, 3
your_mother
Welcome to DC 41

The next two weeks we will create new
Trophies
for the Ringtone Challenge.

Description
It's a little complicated for those who never joined RC (that includes myself), but I hope I will be able to explain correctly. There are four types of trophies in RC. A gold, a silver, a bronze and a green trophy (the green one is given away for the first entry). Here are the current ones:

These four are used in the Winners Announcement Thread.

The other six trophies are used in the Trophy Room. There's also a gold, silver and bronze one, and as you can see they are basically the same. The only thing that changes is the text (Group A / Group B instead of Mobile9)

Sooo... All together that means you have to make 10 Trophies. But, as already mentioned before it needs only four designs. For the rest you can simply change the text.

Restrictions
- You are not allowed to change the colors of the trophies (gold, silver, bronze & green).
- Maximum Size : 120 x 120 px
- The week has to be mentioned on the trophy (for example "week 195") and it has to be possible to edit the text.
- "Ringtone Challenge" must be mentioned on the trophy.

Here are some older Trophies for your inspiration:

This topic will be open for two weeks until Sunday 5 February at 18:00 GMT
CrazEric
I have to say he current trophies look pretty good - it's going to be hard to beat that laugh.gif

But it's going to be a very interesting challenge thumbsup.gif
Aleena143
Oh it looks complicated, and makes me lil nerve too.

i'll try to do something.
liapireas
QUOTE (CrazEric @ Jan 22 2012, 10:50 PM) *
I have to say he current trophies look pretty good - it's going to be hard to beat that laugh.gif

Ahh yes they look great ! wub.gif wub.gif
Did Christina ask for this challenge to make our lifes harder ??? weightlift.gif
But I think we all do our best to beat these !!!! flex.gif
And I will try something ...
RandyMabius
Hmm another complicated lesson. I'll try my best for rc
RandyMabius
I'm a bit doubt,
QUOTE (your_mother @ Jan 22 2012, 10:18 AM) *
Sooo... All together that means you have to make 10 Trophies. But, as already mentioned before it needs only four designs. For the rest you can simply change the text.

how comes 10 trophies, shouldn't it be 8 trophies? And yes, regarding the 4 design, i think it 8.
AMDOMINATOR
I'm In thumbsup.gif

Edited: BTW Those Who Are Wondering Whats The Green Trophy For Well
Any Time If There's A New Comer Then That Is Presented To Them Which Is Why Its Called 1st Entry

And As For The Groups

Then Group B Are Meant For New Comers And Those Who Get And More Experienced Than New Comers

And Group A Are The One's Who've Got Lots of Experience And Have Been Promoted To A From B

Hope Its Clear thumbsup.gif

Bratvany
Woow..u have a great theme this week wow.gif laugh.gif I can't wait to see the results wow.gif good luck guys & girls wub.gif
mohamedali05
i'm in too wub.gif
jolansky
pretty tough. the current trophies are sooooo beautiful!!!!
your_mother
I know it's a difficult topic, but I'm glad you guys are giving it a try! clap.gif clap.gif

QUOTE (RandyMabius @ Jan 23 2012, 02:24 AM) *
I'm a bit doubt,
QUOTE (your_mother @ Jan 22 2012, 10:18 AM) *

how comes 10 trophies, shouldn't it be 8 trophies? And yes, regarding the 4 design, i think it 8.

It's 10 trophies, exactly as I posted them in the first post. There's a gold, silver, bronze and green trophy for the Winners Announcement (that's the 4 designs) and then there are two gold, two silver and two bronze trophies for the Trophy Room (here you can just add Group A and Group B to the text). I don't know how else to explain, hope it makes sense now...

Here's the ad for this week (sorry I'm late)...

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?s=0&showtopic=81946][img]http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files3/92773/yDmqMN3d6.jpg[/img][/url]
RandyMabius
@mom, finally i got the meaning. Copied that.
anulubi
like the theme.. add me in.. i''ll try something. bt too complicated smile.gif
CrazEric
My first try was a horrible, horrible failure ...
so much text on a little image I didnt even have space left for an image surrender.gif laugh.gif

Aeronitor
wow.... wow.gif
i am new here smile.gif
MOM I am not sure but i'll be Participate smile.gif whistle.gif
Best of luck To Girls and Guys thumbsup.gif
@Eric - Great clapping.gif
liapireas
QUOTE (CrazEric @ Jan 23 2012, 11:32 PM) *

Nice first attempt Eric !! clap.gif
jolansky
i love it master e!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10.gif 10.gif
RandyMabius
cool, eric, too nice
injamul_ahmed
wow.gifwow.gif u guys r making RC trophies wow.gif I also can't wait to see the entries & result clap.gifclap.gif All the best to all of u.. Make ur best efforts wink.gif

@eric
wow.gif bro Great trophy.. i like it clapping.gifclapping.gif
Aeronitor
Hi Friends byebye.gif Here Is My Entry smile.gif

Please Suggest Some Ideas. about it smile.gif
CrazEric
oh well thanks everyone for the nice comments but I kinda hate it tongue.gif

QUOTE (Aeronitor @ Jan 24 2012, 04:40 PM) *
Hi Friends byebye.gif Here Is My Entry smile.gif

Please Suggest Some Ideas. about it smile.gif

1st of all - Welcome to DC byebye.gif
Good badge but if I understand it correctly the first badge must have at least the following text:
Ringtone Challenge (part of the restrictions)
Mobile9
Week ###
thump_rockstar
I don't intend to participate. Just an idea that crossed my mind:

I know its resolution is incorrect but its just funsake not an entry smile.gif I wud appreciate a feedback though thumbsup.gif
kewlone
i don't have the PS sleep.gif if anyone could use silver (metallic) head sets and a black bg with gold/silver/bronze fonts respectively unsure.gif great imagination laugh.gif

Awesome Badge Eric but with due respect it looks more like a college cert. whistle.gif tongue.gif

and agree with you Eric, current trophies are awesome, hard to beat em! smile.gif
Aeronitor
@Eric - Thank you smile.gif for the suggestion
@Thumpy - Awesome clapping.gif
@Enna - Great Imagination laugh.gif
jolansky
enna,,,tough girl ha ha ha ha~~~~!
BENnGWEN
Lovely Trophy Master 10.gif wow.gif 10.gif

Great One Aeronitor 10.gif

Thumpy Bro Very Nice 10.gif Love That Effect There 10.gif wow.gif 10.gif
kewlone
my pc sucks yucky.gif i can't run regular programs properly, i wish i had taken part unsure.gif

@ joly ya ya very funny laugh.gif

@ thumpy resize it, i believe it will look awesome wow.gif
a suggestion, replace a number with I unsure.gif

@ aeronitor, i think you should increase the size of headsets, it will look better, and as Eric said, the requirements wink.gif

btw it is a nice attempt!
BENnGWEN
Hi!
Well, just had some free time yesterday, so made something for fun tongue.gif

I thought its related to music, so just tried to make with music notes only smile.gif
thump_rockstar
Amazing creations:

Very simple and eyecatchy Eric!
Love the colour scheme Aero!
Wonderful imagination Ben!

Here like somewhat Kewl suggested:

your_mother
QUOTE (CrazEric @ Jan 23 2012, 10:32 PM) *

Very nice work!! clap.gif

QUOTE (Aeronitor @ Jan 24 2012, 03:40 PM) *

Nice Trophy! It could look a little more golden in my opinion... And I do wonder where you will add Group A / Group B...

QUOTE (BENnGWEN @ Jan 26 2012, 03:36 AM) *

I absolutely love the idea you had here!! Just the text is pretty much impossible to read. You should work on that a little.

QUOTE (thump_rockstar @ Jan 26 2012, 08:21 AM) *

I like it! And I like it much better than your first one. I do wonder if the text is still readable when resized, tho...

QUOTE (CrazEric @ Jan 24 2012, 06:28 PM) *
Good badge but if I understand it correctly the first badge must have at least the following text:
Ringtone Challenge (part of the restrictions)
Mobile9
Week ###

You don't have to add Mobile9 if you don't want to... I just thought it's easier to have a guide for the other badges, where you will have to add Group A/B...
thump_rockstar
Here is the actual size Mom wink.gif

Aeronitor
@mom - Here is the Update smile.gif

any suggestion about it ?
Hope everyone like it ! smile.gif
BENnGWEN
@ thumpy Bro:
Thanks a world bro wub.gif wub.gif

@ Mother:
Thank U Soooooooooooo Much Dear wub.gif wub.gif

I tried to modify that a bit, so that it becomes readable rolleyes.gif

Howz it now? unsure.gif

In btw, I know that the golden color is not like this, but I don't know how to get that golden effect in 2D wallbash.gif
mohamedali05
Hi my friends

it was really a so nice experience to be here with u , you are all great and i wont forget u , i simply cant continue being here like i used to do . i have some more

responsabilities to take care off , that was really a rich experience to be here in m9 and especially in DC , i learned from u all , and had a so wonderful friends too . You are

really great and i will miss u ,i already asked for my account to be deleted , it's my choice and i will not change it . just here to say thanks to all of you for being such

wonderful pple .

@mom @Eric: you are the best managers of m9 contests , i'm not kidding ,it is really my opinion .

@All : TC & sorry if i hurted someone in past , i didn't really wanted that , i love u all

BYEEEEEEE
Aeronitor
@Ali - Don't Leave M9. you are so humble and a Great Designer clapping.gif
sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
jolansky
im so sad to know that Ali,,,just wish you can still spare time for us! good luck!!!
Aleena143
oh ali bro.why ths ,i know u ve more responisibilities..but why u deleting ur account,its ur decision...but u r great bro of mine.

im really dnt know what to say.dnt leave us bro
.sad.gif
your_mother
Thumpy
I can't see the image... unsure.gif

Aeronitor
Very good! I like it! clap.gif

Ben
Better, but still pretty hard to read... If you want to make it look more golden you could try using gradients. It usually looks golden if you use shades of brown and light orange, not necessarily yellow. Here's a pretty simple example:

Mohamedali
I understand. Sometimes we're too busy in life to keep doing things like M9. I think it's a pitty you're getting your account deleted, tho. Who knows, maybe you have more time in the future...? Anyway, I wish you all the best! And thanks for the compliment!
mohamedali05
@Aeronitor @Jo @Alena @mom @All : Thank you so much my dear friends ,will miss u all . crybaby.gif
BENnGWEN
@ Mother:

Thanks for the help Mother thumbsup.gif notworthy.gif I'll try to make better radable Mother smile.gif

@ Ali Bro:

Its sooooooooooo sad Bro sad.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif But, I won't make your life more harder by trying to hold you back here sad.gif Its painful though, but I wish if u didn't ask to delete your account, as Mother rightly said, in future u might hav got some time to b here Bro smile.gif

But, I wish u all the success & peace in your life Bro wub.gif wub.gif
thump_rockstar
Hmm now unsure.gif

BENnGWEN
@ Thumpy Bro:

Looking Great Bro 10.gif

@ Mother:

Howz it now? unsure.gif Should I make all lines black? unsure.gif

Nilaplayboy
Yes i want participate this rc challenge
Nilaplayboy
Please i want to participaterc challenge
liapireas
I haven't even started mine ! 1.gif
But excellent work by all of you ....
mohamed We will miss you ! byebye.gif
Aeronitor
QUOTE (thump_rockstar @ Jan 27 2012, 12:19 PM) *
Hmm now unsure.gif

@Thumpy - Cool clapping.gif kewlpics.gif . but i think it should contain some more Gold. unsure.gif
BENnGWEN
How r they now? unsure.gif

RandyMabius
We'll miss u Ali bro, gud lck in ur voyage. notworthy.gif
ur name will alwys remind in my mind.

Same as lia, i'ven't start my work, will starting soon.

All great entries, will comment latter.
byebye.gif
Aeronitor
QUOTE (BENnGWEN @ Jan 29 2012, 01:32 AM) *
How r they now? unsure.gif

Wonderful Idea And Its So different clapping.gif clapping.gif . So Magnificent Work kewlpics.gif
CrazEric
QUOTE (mohamedali05 @ Jan 27 2012, 06:46 AM) *
Hi my friends

it was really a so nice experience to be here with u , you are all great and i wont forget u , i simply cant continue being here like i used to do . i have some more

responsabilities to take care off , that was really a rich experience to be here in m9 and especially in DC , i learned from u all , and had a so wonderful friends too . You are

really great and i will miss u ,i already asked for my account to be deleted , it's my choice and i will not change it . just here to say thanks to all of you for being such

wonderful pple .

@mom @Eric: you are the best managers of m9 contests , i'm not kidding ,it is really my opinion .

@All : TC & sorry if i hurted someone in past , i didn't really wanted that , i love u all

BYEEEEEEE

oh no ... sad to see you go crybaby.gif
it was a pleasure having you participate in the DC thumbsup.gif
i wish you all the best wherever live might take you byebye.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.