Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wallpaper Help. Samsung Galaxy Sii Epic 4g Touch.
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
AC_Desmond
I have, as above a Samsung Galaxy SII epic 4g touch. I am trying to download a wallpaper and even with a QR scan it seems to just want to give me instructions. Sorry for the stupid question but I am new to smart phones. What am I doing wrong? I can download to pc to but then don't know where to put it on my phone to find it in my wallpaper menu. Thanks.
towfeequmar007
this should be in pictures folder if you send to cellphone via pc. If it isn't so then copy paste images in a certain specific folder instead of sending them to cellphone
towfeequmar007
this should be in pictures folder if you send to cellphone via pc. If it isn't so then copy paste images in a certain specific folder instead of sending them to cellphone
towfeequmar007
towfeequmar007
towfeequmar007
AJISHOOMMEN
U got it..........thumbsup.gif
sgk08
99+
sgk08
QUOTE (sgk08 @ May 15 2012, 04:54 PM) *
99+

100+
sgk08
QUOTE (sgk08 @ May 15 2012, 04:55 PM) *
QUOTE (sgk08 @ May 15 2012, 04:54 PM) *
99+

100+

101+
rahulthakur0028
clapping.gif
uf168
???
waqarqureshi
QUOTE (towfeequmar007 @ Jan 22 2012, 02:38 PM) *

ADD ALL Files AS A Favourites MY Friend Please Please

WWE Superstars
African Lion
Police
Octro Talk
Sony Xperia
Nimbuzz
Google
Ghost
The GAME
Power MP3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.