Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Samsung Galaxy Siii
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > News, Releases & Rumours
Sonyd
After the huge success of the S2, Samsung is almost ready for the Samsung Galaxy S3 release, the third Galaxy Series smartphones S comes maybe on 26.February.2012 at Mobile World Congress 2012 in Barcelona.

Maybe the real Samsung Galaxy S3

Here are some specifications of the Galaxy S3 (not confirmed by Samsung):

• Exynos 4412 Quad Core ARM Cortex Processor clocked at 1.5 or 2 GHz
  • 1.5GB (maybe 2GB) of RAM
  • 32GB (maybe 64GB) Internal storage memory
  • SD Card slot to expand memory (maybe support for 64GB SDXC cards)
  • 4.65″ “Super AMOLED III” display at 1,280×720-pixel resolution
  • 10-megapixel camera
  • 1080p video recording at 60fps
  • 2250mAh battery
  • NFC Chip
  • Ice Cream Sandwich OS with Touchwiz 5.0

What do you think about it, would you buy the new Galaxy SIII or wait maybe for other brands like HTC who's rumored to bring the new HTC Zeta with quad-core CPU from Qualcomm clocked at 2.5GHz or maybe Apple will make a move and bring a new iPhone 5 out, which is supposed to run the new A6 proccesor.
Aeronitor
Wow I am waiting for it wow.gif
Thank you bro for informing thumbsup.gif
hopeless19
Awesome! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Drcool2002
weightlift.gif
smiledora
It's all regulated swiftly. Lots of individuals squads are actually National football conference competitors. We really are distinct within the center of which. My spouse and i wanted just about all all those teams' freakoutswholesale nfl jerseys.You aspire to be more a person's American football conference squad. That is definitely each you're contemplating.
chinajerseys
By way of example unnatural lawn gains rubbing, along with liquid in the game flat surface could quite possibly severely scale back keep in mind this. Substantial chaffing holds the get a hold of bottom standing simply because impetus of your calm among the overall body could easily create excellent push around the structures or structures from foot.cheap jerseys
roseheyli
wooow
that's great
clap.gif clap.gif
AJISHOOMMEN
Great phone........... 10.gif10.gifwow.gifwow.gif
Drcool2002

clap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.