Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New To Mobile9 Forums
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Introductions & Regional Groups
hartley123
Hi everyone
I'm not sure what is going on but I entered a question on the 'question & answers' forum and so far I have only received blank messages - mostly from someone called 'reasadazim'. This morning there were 12 pages of his Avatar only.

I have already put my hands up and said it might be a daft question and apologised in advance, but is that a good enough reason to blitz me with 12 pages of rubbish?
jackogames
QUOTE (hartley123 @ Jan 15 2012, 03:52 AM) *
Hi everyone
I'm not sure what is going on but I entered a question on the 'question & answers' forum and so far I have only received blank messages - mostly from someone called 'reasadazim'. This morning there were 12 pages of his Avatar only.

I have already put my hands up and said it might be a daft question and apologised in advance, but is that a good enough reason to blitz me with 12 pages of rubbish?

Hello hartley! Nice to meet you. This guy obviously sounds like a tool and a spammer. Just ignore him and hopefully something will be done about it.

If you need help with anything and can't be bothered using the forums, just message me. Its fairly simple system to use though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.