Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sony Ericcson Xperia Arc And Neo
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > News, Releases & Rumours
silvertiger94
Hi, guys! I saw the phones on the TV and decided that they are realy cool! I'm probably going to save money for one of them (haven't decided the arc or the neo). I read about them in the internet. Some people said that the arc has the problem with the Wi-Fi connection, is it true? I realy like the form of the phone! The neo is cool too and I read about it. It didn't seem to have the problem of the arc. It's almost the same and it's cheaper. The arc realy looks better... What do you think guys? Or can you offer other cool phones (around the same price of course)? Thank you! smile.gif
Aeronitor
You Should Buy Samsung Phones thumbsup.gif
Now a days Samsung offering some great Phones With Awesome features and low price phones smile.gif
robin36777515
NOKIA is best dude smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
chinajerseys
Is not important, your man talked about. I have to be however suggesting Im or her happy through the best hinder.Perhaps thus. Earlier than Manning is certain to get fixed, she or he ought to keep into consideration of the fact that body fat stores take home pay a new Titans blast the pup seven days is ideal for just as one signature qb, not merely a pylon.cheap nfl jerseys
AJISHOOMMEN
Nokia is good......
Drcool2002
nokia is best clapping.gif.
silvertiger94
Thank you all! Right now I have Nokia and the phone has survived after being dropped several times, falling in water and covered in honey, so I guess my next phone will be a Nokia too! Thanksss <3 smile.gif cheers.gif happy.gif
roseheyli
wow clap.gif
saroeun007
QUOTE (roseheyli @ Feb 14 2012, 09:09 PM) *
wow clap.gif

10.gif
saroeun007
QUOTE (saroeun007 @ Feb 14 2012, 09:16 PM) *
QUOTE (roseheyli @ Feb 14 2012, 09:09 PM) *
wow clap.gif

10.gif

gathering.gif gathering.gif
Aeronitor
so you have Got It ? smile.gif
silvertiger94
Not yet, I'm still saving money! happy.gif My mother said that she would let me buy it in the end of the school year if I have exellent grades sad.gif So I'm studying hard right now smile.gif
KoolBull
QUOTE (Aeronitor @ Jan 31 2012, 05:42 AM) *
You Should Buy Samsung Phones thumbsup.gif
Now a days Samsung offering some great Phones With Awesome features and low price phones smile.gif

Well Samsung hasnt promised icecream sandwich to all its droids. but sony did. I'd suggest wait for the upcoming SONY only devices. All are so sleek looking. Highly recommending the Xperia S dual core droid with 12mp sensor and ultraviolet coating
m_monica
clapping.gif
paran0ia
Sony xperia is the sexiest phone i have seen.. awesome features! WORTH the price, go get it!
Aeronitor
Great now you have NOKIA ? wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.