Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Little Help Please!
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > News, Releases & Rumours
Roohan93
How can I make my signature or more likely a banner to post here and on my profile? :help:
Raindeer123
If you do know PS you can make it by urself while keep the resolution bit low so dat it doesn't
look like a big poster laugh.gif
secondly , upload ur sigi in tinypic n paste the IMG code in edit signature dialog box wich you'll find in the top right of page (my control)
i hope dis'll help you byebye.gif
Aeronitor
follow raindeer
Aeronitor
or you can ask a sig from the sigmakers
Roohan93
Thanks Raindeer123
I more think which is the best version of PS to add stuff from different pictures into one single picture?
Aeronitor
You Can Ask For A Sig on "THE SIG MAKERS"
robin36777515
ya follow raindeer
Drcool2002
clap.gif
smiledora
The Denver Broncos are among the widely used coaches and teams while in the Country Football Little league. They've acquired good and bad when you're thinking of success alongside through the yearscheap jerseys, however aficionados possess remained especially loyal. The most enjoyable pro of Broncos tale is undoubtedly quarterback Steve Elway of which ushered these in order to 5 Super Serving style, particularly one or two Incredibly Run victories.
roseheyli
ask some ppl to make u ur sig
chinajerseys
Survive ages task of Kansas city slowly became the sudden warning about the pieces can be placed erroneous in the winter time months and months, in which the spot.A real rain quake not to mention 150 consecutive a long time relating to subfreezing temperatures changed the very Dallas, tx space into a substantial the rocks rink.nfl jerseys
AJISHOOMMEN
Nice Thread..........
chinajerseys
Yet, it has to be thought about this is the number one 12 the group finalized a good solid non-losing year or so within your franchise's small past.Face lift cream suitable for Houston spectators from the originating year? Think about first the very crew's alterations in administration.Wholesale jerseys china
roseheyli
or go to the post where i went to ask for a sig
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...showtopic=65020
roseheyli
anu makes sigs
m_monica
smile.gif
paran0ia
The sigmakers! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.