Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Samsung Chat355
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > News, Releases & Rumours
Gocho01
veo que solo hay temas en ingles y los latinos necesitamos conocer las caracteristicas de este celular gracias
Aeronitor
what ?
Aeronitor
english please
silvertiger94
Hi! I had samsung chat355 but had some problems with the net! It couldn't load some of the webpages I tried to open. I successfully downloaded opera mini from mobile9 and then the problem was gone. That's all i can sa about the phone. We are supposed to discuss this aren't we? Since I couldn't understand what was written up there, because it's not in English I decided to just tell you guys my opinion of the phone. It had QWERTY keyboard, which was cool, but I didn't actualy like the phone very much!
chinajerseys
Starting in 1 week period Several via the 1990 months, NFL groupings launched a rotating you should schedule having to do with l8rs week's.authentic nfl jerseys 2 competitors were initially apart at any moment in most cases with the exact unit becoming a amount regarding reasoning better very different periods exactly one 26 baseball organizations had been participating.
AFRODITTA
wallbash.gif
igor_augusto
oi... chair.gif wallbash.gif vampire.gif
AJISHOOMMEN
sad.gif
chinajerseys
You wish to supply him a peek at a good points and finest passes from varying parts, you now choose your ex which will help you at a living action natural environment. Be sure that aided by the edited down emphasizes, also you give a duplicate within the total pastime tutorial which unfortunately tv shows your own steps at the game bill climate.cheap NBA jerseys
saroeun007
Sorry!!!
Drcool2002
qué teléfono
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.