mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > Design Challenge
Pages: 1, 2, 3
your_mother
Welcome to DC 39

Let's start the new year with a headache and with making some
Themes & Wallpapers
of your choice.

Description
Make a theme and wallpaper of your choice. You don't have to make anything complicated for the wally, I would just like to see a little change to the original image (add a little text, change the background or colors). For example:

It's an open topic, so anything goes... wink.gif

This topic will be open for two weeks until Sunday 15 January at 18:00 GMT

Confirmed Participants
- liapireas
- mohib-rameen
- magicas1
- soumyadeep
- Aleena
- shaon
- mkraj
- san-sagar
- anulubi
- lenhudiel
- tinca
- mohamedali05
- gemini
- Kasvin_levy
- imsagi
- rezvane
- roseheyli
- reasadazim
- hopeless
-
-
liapireas
SUPER !!! 10.gif
mohib-rameen
Coooool I will try for sure wink.gif
magicas1
I am in then make a wally and then make a theme from the wally have I got it right? unsure.gif
CrazEric
QUOTE (magicas1 @ Jan 1 2012, 11:06 PM) *
I am in then make a wally and then make a theme from the wally have I got it right? unsure.gif

yes 100% right thumbsup.gif
magicas1
good laugh.gif
here is my wally

pics used http://i44.tinypic.com/4l3l91.png
soumyadeepbshn
I'm in smile.gif
Aleena143
add me too mom.
shaon007009
@ MOM.. I'd like to join too... But I want to use this wallpaper if it is OK.. Cause I made it few days ago following a tutorial.. So every elements here was made using Photoshop (shape, layer styles, brushes, filters etc..)...

CrazEric
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Jan 2 2012, 07:43 AM) *
@ MOM.. I'd like to join too... But I want to use this wallpaper if it is OK.. Cause I made it few days ago following a tutorial.. So every elements here was made using Photoshop (shape, layer styles, brushes, filters etc..)...

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4779/bl...tbyshaon007.png

Wonderful wallpaper Shaon 10.gif
If you still have the psd you can just change the text font - then it would definitely be ok to use. Otherwise wait for moms reply wink.gif
(and making something so beautiful - you should be joining us in the MDC! wow.gif )

mkraj25
count me in mom/Eric smile.gif
san-sagar
we can use any walley ? and then make theme of that walley right ..! if yes then i will try ...!
your_mother
Magicas
Love the wally!! Can't wait to see the theme! 10.gif

shaon
Yes, I agree with Eric. If you make a small change to it it's ok. Or if you just post or send me the psd, that's okay for me too...

san-sagar
Yes, you can use any wally, as long you made some kind of change to it. smile.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (CrazEric @ Jan 2 2012, 01:22 PM) *
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Jan 2 2012, 07:43 AM) *

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4779/bl...tbyshaon007.png

Wonderful wallpaper Shaon 10.gif
If you still have the psd you can just change the text font - then it would definitely be ok to use. Otherwise wait for moms reply wink.gif
(and making something so beautiful - you should be joining us in the MDC! wow.gif )

Thanks for the reply bro... And I really want to join MDC this time.. At least I'll have a chance to learn something new from the tutorial you posted there... I'll try my best.. Thanks once again.. notworthy.gif

QUOTE (your_mother @ Jan 2 2012, 07:04 PM) *
shaon
Yes, I agree with Eric. If you make a small change to it it's ok. Or if you just post or send me the psd, that's okay for me too...

I don't have the PSD any-more.. But I didn't forget how to make it.. So I tried this...

If you want to see the PSD of this one then I can give you.. But the real one is not possible.. So is this one OK..???
Thanks for reply...
your_mother
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Jan 2 2012, 05:41 PM) *
If you want to see the PSD of this one then I can give you.. But the real one is not possible.. So is this one OK..???
Thanks for reply...

Yeah, I guess that's ok, but you will have to post the psd in the Entry Thread, to be fair to everyone... By the way I like this wally even better, very well done!! clap.gif
anulubi
great topic,, add me in !!!!! wow.gif wow.gif
lenhudiel
great topic 10.gif add me in too clap.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (your_mother @ Jan 3 2012, 01:18 AM) *
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Jan 2 2012, 05:41 PM) *
Thanks for reply...

Yeah, I guess that's ok, but you will have to post the psd in the Entry Thread, to be fair to everyone... By the way I like this wally even better, very well done!! clap.gif

Thanks.. I'll post the PSD in entry thread for sure... notworthy.gif
mkraj25
Mom, i think we need to give only PSD of the wallpaper modification part. Psd with barworks will let the leechers easily copy our works.
your_mother
QUOTE (mkraj25 @ Jan 3 2012, 06:05 AM) *
Mom, i think we need to give only PSD of the wallpaper modification part. Psd with barworks will let the leechers easily copy our works.

Yes, of course. It's enough if you post the original wally also...

Anulubi & lenhudiel
Great, added!
CrazEric
An open topic theme challenge with only 10 confirmed participants!!!?? surrender.gif
Where's the other 50 participants blink.gif
mohib-rameen
i will go with this one wink.gif

Original image use:
http://lusterstudio.com/productimages/011/DSC05100.jpg
tinca2
nice topic clap.gif I think, im in notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
CrazEric
Hmmmmm am I detecting the subtle aroma of ice cream some where? laugh.gif
mohib-rameen
thats for you eric laugh.gif
mohamedali05
Nice topic clapping.gifclapping.gif
@Eric @mom : Plz add me too .
CrazEric
QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Jan 4 2012, 12:47 AM) *
thats for you eric laugh.gif

Great 1 more for me wow.gif

It's always so hard to decide where to start and where to end laugh.gif

your_mother
QUOTE (CrazEric @ Jan 3 2012, 03:42 PM) *
An open topic theme challenge with only 10 confirmed participants!!!?? surrender.gif
Where's the other 50 participants blink.gif

Maybe this helps?

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?s=0&showtopic=81640][img]http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files3/89810/dPUt54sIvoiA.jpg[/img][/url]

QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Jan 3 2012, 04:09 PM) *

Nice! Looking forward to see the theme!
gemini7010
great topic clap.gif after a few weeks im also in again smile.gif
your_mother
QUOTE (gemini7010 @ Jan 4 2012, 04:14 PM) *
great topic clap.gif after a few weeks im also in again smile.gif

Yipee!!! Added... tongue.gif
mkraj25
Great start by all 10.gif10.gif
mom / eric my start( actually i started it 4 days ago tongue.gif)

original
your_mother
QUOTE (mkraj25 @ Jan 4 2012, 05:55 PM) *

Wow!! Fantastic start!! clap.gif clap.gif

I'm gonna work with that:

Original
CrazEric
QUOTE (your_mother @ Jan 4 2012, 01:55 PM) *
Maybe this helps?

I dont think I have the right people following me - but it's worth a try laugh.gif

QUOTE (mkraj25 @ Jan 4 2012, 06:55 PM) *
Great start by all 10.gif10.gif
mom / eric my start( actually i started it 4 days ago tongue.gif)

So far I'm loving it 10.gif

QUOTE (your_mother @ Jan 4 2012, 07:31 PM) *
I'm gonna work with that:

Original

Great choice wonderfully rich colors 10.gif
your_mother
Here is a first preview:

mkraj25
QUOTE (your_mother @ Jan 5 2012, 06:16 PM) *
Here is a first preview

looks awesome mom wow.gif

Thanks mom & eric notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
shaon007009
@ Raj bro.. That's awesome start.. Waiting to see the rest.. wow.gif

@ MOM... May be you can try some other color for your black texts (specially the highlight and middle softkey).. Design.!!! It's fresh.. I'm sure it's gonna be a masterpiece... notworthy.gif
magicas1
@ eric mom thanks wub.gif wub.gif

@ mkraj WOW awesome 10.gif

@ mom smurf so cool 10.gif

@ shaon great wally super work

here is my theme

lenhudiel
hi to all rolleyes.gif i made my theme with this: i have to fix some details please comment

Original

shaon007009
QUOTE (magicas1 @ Jan 6 2012, 03:58 AM) *

Thank you... And you are becoming master in this type of theme making.. Awesome work.. wow.gif

QUOTE (lenhudiel @ Jan 6 2012, 08:02 AM) *

Lovely wallpaper.. Cool theme.. Keep it up.. clapping.gif
mkraj25
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Jan 5 2012, 10:30 PM) *
@ Raj bro.. That's awesome start.. Waiting to see the rest.. wow.gif

Thanks bro notworthy.gif your start is awesome, waiting for your Theme smile.gif
QUOTE (lenhudiel @ Jan 6 2012, 09:02 AM) *
hi to all rolleyes.gif i made my theme with this: i have to fix some details please comment

Nice work bro 10.gif10.gif

QUOTE (magicas1 @ Jan 6 2012, 04:58 AM) *
here is my theme

nice work Dear magica, elements nice design clapping.gifclapping.gif10.gif
your_mother
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Jan 5 2012, 04:30 PM) *
@ MOM... May be you can try some other color for your black texts (specially the highlight and middle softkey).. Design.!!! It's fresh.. I'm sure it's gonna be a masterpiece... notworthy.gif

Thank you! I wasn't sure about the black text either, but there is no color that fits, except the kinda grey/white I used in the rest of the theme but when I'm using that the theme looks kinda boring... unsure.gif

Magicas
Nice!! I really like it! clap.gif

lenhudiel
I like the wally, the highlights and popups... I'm not so sure about the backgrounds, something a little less busy could be nice.
lenhudiel
lenhudiel
I like the wally, the highlights and popups... I'm not so sure about the backgrounds, something a little less busy could be nice.
[/quote]

Thanks for the advice Mother, i'll see what i can do byebye.gif
anulubi
raj thats brilliant!!! 10.gif 10.gif
mom fantrastic theme mom. love it !! 10.gif 10.gif
shaon thats amazing, super scratch work 10.gif 10.gif
magic superb theme mom, every elements are so great 10.gif 10.gif
lenhudiel very beautiful work bro 10.gif 10.gif

i've done my wall, now gona start my theme.. smile.gif
if you can find any wrong in wallp pls tell me, i want to make it perfect ohmy.gif

originals : http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files3/90197/6CAQOGPLV1z.jpg
Kasvin_levy
Nice contest, add me your_mother. Mines gonna be an animated, so i have the .eps and .psd file.
Is it ok to give the .eps instead of .psd file. The psd file contains nothing then adding noise and render.
imsagi
count me in mom here is my start
rezvane
hi byebye.gif
im new in m9
and i wanna enroll in, but i dont know how !!!:)
roseheyli
hi
this is the first time i want to participate
how can i join?
soumyadeepbshn
Ahhhhh my DC ad starts working . wow.gif

@ Nadia , welcome to DC also , this week DC theming topic is quite same as STC , but here u need to change your theme wallpaper little bit , for example u can change the color of the wally or move or add something in ur wally . ( read first post of this topic ) thumbsup.gif

@ roseheyli , welcome to DC dear friend , read the above description or read the first post of this topic thumbsup.gif
mkraj25
Heres my Entry

your_mother
QUOTE (anulubi @ Jan 6 2012, 08:43 PM) *

Great wally! Can't see anything wrong with it... clap.gif clap.gif

QUOTE (Kasvin_levy @ Jan 7 2012, 03:35 AM) *
Nice contest, add me your_mother. Mines gonna be an animated, so i have the .eps and .psd file.
Is it ok to give the .eps instead of .psd file. The psd file contains nothing then adding noise and render.

Great!! Added... I would prefer if you just post the original, it's easier for both of us. smile.gif

QUOTE (imsagi @ Jan 7 2012, 04:22 AM) *
count me in mom here is my start

Very nice start!! Added...

rezvane & roseheyli
Welcome to DC! I think Soumya has already answered your questions. If there is anything else you need to know don't hesitate to ask!

Soumya
Thank you for the advertising!! notworthy.gif

mkraj
Love your theme!!! 10.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.