Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Members Promotion Dec '11
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Announcement
Pages: 1, 2
your_mother
Ahaaaand here is the still pretty young, but undeniably sexy
DC Promotion!

We are very happy to promote three of our greatest members this month!!

First of all
She is talented in so many different areas, that we could call
Jolansky
the perfect Allrounder!

Everybody should have one of those at home, by the way!

Secondly
Nobody knows more about color combination than
Anulubi
And he is getting very hard to beat!

He came, he saw and he conquered!

Last but not least
Creative, gifted and original are some words to describe
Manjuraja
and his beautiful works!

We are looking forward to see more!

So, here's your very well deserved Dedicated Artist Badge. Enjoy it!!

Big Congrats to all our promoted members!!
mohib-rameen

WPC Promotion December 2011

This Month We are Going To Promote Two WPC Members as The Gifted Designer

And This shiny eye Badge Goes to
the great designer

Protsenko2006

Protsenko is one of the best designers in WPC And in Mobile9.
She is one of the great animation maker in WPC and a wonderful designer,
who can create any type of wallpapers, if it would be animated ones, cute, Gothic, romantic etc.

She has won 4 Golds, 1 silver, 2 Bronzes and also 5 ZouZou Trophies wow.gif

She firstly Joined WPC at WPC Week 205 with a beautiful entry.
and after that She just rise up and never looked down. .

You Can visit to her Wallpaper Gallery and you can find lots of her awesome graphics thumbsup.gif
here is some of her Awesome work.
WPC Week 214
WPC Week 215
WPC Week 219
WPC Week 223
WPC Week 224

and another shiny eye Badge Goes to
the great designer

Galina53 [/b]

Galina is also one of the best designers in WPC And in Mobile9.
She Has Work hard and Proved herself to all of us that,
She can create any type of wallpapers, Animated or non - animated !!!!!

She firstly Joined WPC at WPC Week 205 with a beautiful entry.
and She shows us that she is one of the best designers

She has won 1 silver and 2 bronze but she also won 12 ZouZou trophies wow.gif

You Can visit to her Wallpaper Gallery and you can find lots of her awesome graphics thumbsup.gif
here is some of ers Awesome work.
WPC Week 211
WPC Week 215
WPC Week 218
WPC Week 223
WPC Week 228

Many Many to Protsenko2006 and Galina53 clapping.gif

Party Time

ArthurWill
Themers Award Christmas 2011 Edition

Ho ho ho, this is the last members promotion we will do in year 2011. Time flies isn't it? Santa is coming to town. Who will get surprise from him?

Certified Themer
He is one of the most friendly people I have ever met. And he is a perfect graduate from the M9 theming community - make great themes, hardworking, sail through hardships with big smile, helpful, and always humble. We're soooooooo proud to finally bestow this award upon Shaon007009. Shaon doesn't need any introduction but I do want to highlights some of his best themes that earned him 20 shinny trophies. The charming pinup girls series, the latest masterpiece according to BB, Dark Witch, Colorful Girl & the lovely Couple. I am speechless Shaon. Big congratulations!! The spidey is finally yours!

Santa is in good mood so he presents another spidey to a lady from Ukraine - Protsenko2006. Together with a few others, Protsenko dominates the theming competitions in 2011, getting a total of 18 trophies with some great animated themes. Some of her brilliant themes include Halloween, Petronas Twin Tower, Smurfs, Egyptian Mythology. There is no reason to put you under the Rosy group so welcome to the big club, Prot!

Yay!

Gifted Themer
Once in a while, we bumped into themers whose themes are so unique that you couldn't find any two themes that have the same barwork or style. This year, we are so lucky to have bumped into Mangotango7. Like fellow countrymen Mrklan, Davis-art and Xailin, Mangotango's gallery is a heaven full of amazing themes that bag her 9 trophies since Jun. You heard me right, 9 in less than 6 months! She is definitely no longer just Rising. Big congratulations, you now have Rosy!

The next M9er to be promoted doesn't participate in contests often but his themes are some of the best to use on a phone. Nicely designed & always give deep considerations to usability. You don't have to trust me, just go try yourself - Smurfs, Christmas, Orchid, Always, Golden Christmas. Big clap to Sscob1, you thoroughly deserved the .

Rising Themer
Three brave lads show good potential in theming arena this month. Congratulations Roopu1997, Mkraj25 & Yahont, the will be put high up in your profile right away.

That's all from the Santa! Merry Christmas!!
ArthurWill
Big congratulations to Joly, Anulubi, Manjuraja, Prot (2 awards this month!!), Galina, Shaon, MT, Saby, Roopu, Mkraj & Yahont! wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
Yoyocell
Wow...so many person are get the new badges..hahahahahaha...congrats to all promoted members clap.gif
RuthCR
clap.gifCONGRATULATIONS TO MY COLLEAGUES OF THE SAME PROMOTION! grouphug.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
taghytotty
Congrats to all promoted members ... clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

Especial big big congrats to Shoan , Protsenko , Mango , Sccob ... well deserveddddddddd my amazing Themers friends ..
.... wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

sscob1
Congrats to all promoted members smile.gif
vinothvardha
congragulation for promoted members and well deseved promotion... wow.gif wow.gif
kewlone
What a Pleasant Xmas Surprise

esp to Galina and Protensko for your awesome Gifted Designers badge clap.gif

@ Anu, Joly and Manju for your Dedicated Designer badge
@ sscob, mango, raj,roopu, yahont, protensko for your respective Themers awards

Special Congrats to my Sweet Friend Shaon For his great achievement winkiss.gif winkiss.gif
Star_Santa
congrats to promoters why there is not promotion in rc ??
prnv
Congrats!! To all well deserved promoted m9ers!! wub.gif wub.gif clapping.gif
shaon007009

Big big big congrats to Maria, Anu, Galina, Tatiana, Lara, Roopu, Raj and Yahount for their promotion... clap.gif clap.gif Very happy for your friends.. clapping.gif

Many many thanks dear AW and LIA... You girls gave me a surprise... Didn't think of it... Thank you very much.. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

Thank you very much dear ENNA for your special congrats.. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
srimunnamunna
congrats to jolan, manju, anu, prot, galina, shaon,prot, mango,sscob, mkr, roopu & yahot.
well deserved guys clapping.gifclapping.gif double congrats to protsenko smile.gif
DANGER__SHAH
So Many Names But Admins And Managers Really Gave Nice Christmas Gift To All Elevated Members wub.gifwub.gif

My BIG Congrats To You All wub.gif And Happy Christmas In Advance wub.gifwub.gif

Bratvany
to all promoted members clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
anulubi
big congrats to all promoted members.. clapping.gif wow.gif wow.gif
Thanks to mom and eric for promoting me.. I will never let you down.. wub.gif wow.gif

@AW i thougt i will get that rosy badge too tongue.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (anulubi @ Dec 19 2011, 01:06 PM) *
@AW i thougt i will get that rosy badge too tongue.gif

Wait for next time bro.. And let me have the opportunity to congratulate you once more pretty soon... clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Galina53
grouphug.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

san-sagar
congrats all ..i am too hapy..!
neda_25
WoW!!! BIG Congrats to all promoted ..... wow.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif
Aleena143
CONGRATULATION

@ Anu bro , Jolly dear and Manju bro for your Dedicated Designer badge u deserve it.

@Galina and Protensko for your awesome Gifted Designers badge .

@ sscob, mango, for Gifted themer and raj bro ,roopu bro , yahont for rising and protensko and Shaon bro for certified Themers awards.

ssivic
Congrats to all!!
soumyadeepbshn
to all the Promoted members . clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
mangotango7
December magnificent month! Christmas and New Year! And such remarkable gifts!
I with all my heart congratulate all jolly anu manjuraja protsenko galina shaon sscob roopu mkraj yahont!
I am very happy for you! I wish all of you the further successes! You do fine works!
Many thanks AW for warm words for me! This rose, I think... It is the best gift for me this year! Million thanks all for congratulations!

I am happy that have found many friends on ΠΌ9!
liapireas
Big big congratulations to all the promoted members, very well deserved guys !!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
gemini7010

to all the promoted members clapping.gif thumbsup.gif wub.gif
protsenko2006
b]My big congratulations to Joly, Anulubi, Manjuraja, Galina, Shaon, Mangotango, Saby, Roopu, Mkraj and Yahont!!![/b] : clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif rockon.gif

Here is a surprise, a real gift for Christmas! I am very pleased! grouphug.gif wow.gif
Yahont
,Congratulations to all with signs, Thank you for your support!

BENnGWEN
To All PROMOTED Members wub.gif winkiss.gif wub.gif winkiss.gif wub.gif
injamul_ahmed
clap.gifclap.gif Congrats to all promoted Members clap.gifclap.gif

wow.gifwow.gif My Special Congrats to shaon bro clap.gifclap.gif Well Deserve bro clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif
Well done.. Keep up the great work wink.gif
CrazEric
clap.gif clap.gif Well done to everyone for earning your promotions clap.gif clap.gif
Keep up the great work wink.gif

manjuraja
Big congratulations to Joly, Anulubi, Protsenko (2 awards this month!!), Galina, Shaon, MT, Saby, Roopu, Mkraj & Yahont! clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

Thank you Your Mother, Craz Eric and all our admin team members for this precious badge!!!! wow.gif
sksahoozzz
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif CoNgRaTs All clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
malytopol
Big Congratulations to all promoted members! very well deserved you all! 10.gif
xailin
My heartiest congratulations to all members promotion !!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

mohib-rameen
Congrats to all the promoted members wub.gif
nazarenko
congrats, congrats, congrats my dear friends! i am happy for you! well done!

topmanner1
Congratulations to all the promoted members.thumbsup.gif

rafalnowak75
congratulations to all the promoted members 10.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
magicas1

to all promoted members very well deserved grouphug.gif
mkraj25
First i would like to say thanks AW & my teacher hopeless19. Many many Thanks for your support

Big congratulations to Dear friends Joly, Anulubi, Protsenko (2 awards this month!!), Galina, Shaon, Mangotango ,manjuraja, Saby da, Roopu & Yahont!

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Specially for Shaon clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Thanks Admins & Everyone for your kind support notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

Merry Christmas
imsagi

to Joly dear, Anulubi bro, Protsenko dear ,dear mkraj , dear Galina, dearest Shaon, sweet friend lara ,dear friend manjuraja, dear Saby , Roopu dear & sweety Yahont clapping.gif clapping.gifclapping.gif clapping.gifclapping.gif clapping.gif

very happy for shaon dear
Asad_rider
wow.gif Congratulations !!!
Very well deserved !!!
Special congratz to Shaon smile.gif
hopeless19
Congratulaaaaaaations to all promoted members, really deserving all of you! wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
And special congrats to Shaon bro and Raj bro! clapping.gif clapping.gif
shaon007009

Shad, Raj, Sanam and Asad notworthy.gif And all of you for the congrats.. notworthy.gif
Ace1997
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif Congratulations To All Promoters clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
jolansky
my heartfelt congrats to the newly promoted members!!!!!!!!!

and thankss too to mom. master e and all for the promotion

and also my gratitude to all for your congrats!!!
christina86
My congratulations to all the promoted members clap.gif clap.gif

grouphug.gif
roopu1997
Congrats To all Promoted Members clap.gifclap.gif

Thanks admin notworthy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.