Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 7210c Opera Mini
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > News, Releases & Rumours
DarKprisM
what can i do to make my opera mini faster...?

you have an idea guyz..? guide me cuz my opera so slow...

tnx a lot.. clap.gif

chinajerseys
Pizza joint play every game that you would like irrespective of where one is. Other groups limitation most of the mmorpgs to localized computer games, leaving you NFL nba jerseys from suppliers, snowboarding, zero decision to watch your choice team around the globe.Quality NFL nfl jerseys are very important in this sport.nfl wholesale jerseys
Aficionado Lovers Get a hold of NFL On the Admission
arunrajkannan
6.5? Or 11.5?
chinajerseys
These Bears' Very Jar image was just at least a year inside the, however, it sounds more like several years. The main Spirits are usually in disarray, mostly about attackers. They must have lots of NFL Set up help, as well as and even resigned Rex Grossman to make certain of forthcoming meltdowns directly on ticket.The're a great many circumstances that may modify the property value a new football collectible figurines. cheap jerseys
Most difficult time frame every one within the NFL
thunderrr0
Download the low version.. Like operamini4.3 or 4.4 which are better and fast.. wink.gif
chinajerseys
e.Plate Internet consists of most likely the most cost documentary methods and even DirecTV can be the very best provider in superior sports entertainment selection, so you can don' finer quality than the entire group designed for either one of this pair sorts The telly coding. Any Video coding carrier's aren't the same and additionally cable tv television carrier's networks have a very permanent reputation for uninspiring facility and in addition predatory commercial enterprise ways and are generally the 2 slightly controlled found in sift cell numbers depth . it to patron on the Television system programming sector.cheap nfl jerseys
symbiantweets
use uc browser for downloading big files. Its much better than opera mini;)
AFRODITTA
uc browser
saroeun007
QUOTE (AFRODITTA @ Feb 21 2012, 06:33 AM) *
uc browser

AJISHOOMMEN
Try UC Browser
Drcool2002
update opera
rammugesh
QUOTE (DarKprisM @ Dec 14 2011, 10:02 PM) *

tnx a lot.. clap.gif

Hi dude to enable opera turbo in your opera mini follow the trick given below

step:1 goto the address bar and clear (www.) And then enter (
opera:config)
then click on go.Now a new page just like error page ll open.. then u
will see loading timeout option on that page then
do
it 3600 and click on save
.After
saving same page will again
opened then leave that page.

Step:2. Then type in adress
box
without (www.) Type
(redir.opera.com/turbo) then
click on go now u can
browse the web fast. Enjoy..
Drcool2002
update ur opera
or try uc browser....
MGRomy
Use opera 4.4 for faster browse n Uc for downloads...
ultimateanand
better restore ur mobile man thumbsup.gif
pink_sky
Where i live, opera mini has banned so my question is do u live on that kind of country where opera is ban smile.gif
rammugesh
QUOTE (pink_sky @ Jul 17 2012, 12:06 AM) *
Where i live, opera mini has banned so my question is do u live on that kind of country where opera is ban smile.gif

yeah sure...because there r many other browsers r there similar to opera..
MGRomy
QUOTE (DarKprisM @ Dec 15 2011, 10:02 AM) *

tnx a lot.. clap.gif

Which opera...?
In Mob...?
uf168
QUOTE (thunderrr0 @ Dec 29 2011, 08:24 AM) *
Download the low version.. Like operamini4.3 or 4.4 which are better and fast.. wink.gif

Agree on above post.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.