CrazEric
November Winners 2011

clap.gif This month we had 54 absolutely awesome entries! clap.gif
A big thanks to everyone for making it such a success winkiss.gif

Here is the result of your votes:

1. Snow Globe

2. Teddy Bear

3. Santa Hat

10.gif Congrats to everyone for creating such incredible high quality entries! 10.gif
Of course now we'll have to wait & see which gifts admin will be using - so please dont delete your images wink.gif
Keep up the fantastic work - let's see what fantastic TMC mascots you create for the December MDC!!! wow.gif

Thank you to magicas1, liapireas & liastaca for your guest votes notworthy.gif
BENnGWEN
BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG CONGRATS To The
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gifWINNING ENTRY MAKER wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
&
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gifTHANKS wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif To All The Voters & Managers wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
sp0rtskiller03
hmmm. are u now away eric? just noticed my choir is not in the list. hehehe congratz. as always u r the best.
CrazEric
QUOTE (sp0rtskiller03 @ Nov 29 2011, 04:10 PM) *
hmmm. are u now away eric? just noticed my choir is not in the list. hehehe congratz. as always u r the best.

ohhhh darn! sorry Sporty I was trying to get the result image as small as possible & didnt realize I cut that 1 off wallbash.gif
the vote for the Choir is: 11 points

sp0rtskiller03
no worries. ur still the best.
Aleena143
Congrates eric for those Lovely and Cute gifts and all r awesome..and everyones r great
your_mother
Congrats to all of you!! Every gift is just awesome!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
anulubi
no one can beat you master!!!!!! wow.gif wow.gif a bigg congrats to you eric wow.gif wub.gif
and my warm congrats to all the participants.. clapping.gif
soumyadeepbshn

My hearties congrats to Eric , Fabulous gifts .

also congratulation to all the participants for making so many beautiful gifts .

nazarenko

very, very beautiful gifts! I like it! wow.gif
imsagi
congratz eric
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.