Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: After Ios 5 Upgrade Songs Won't Transfer Iphone 4 Onto Mac
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Windows Mobile/iPhone/HTC/UIQ/Motorola/Siemens Themes
outbama
Some works, the rest is gray/locked. Tried Manual sync, isn't working, keeps messing up. Now I can't even sync at all. Apply button in gone on iTunes so is sync.
sansan003
have you tried right clicking on your device in itunes and clicking transfer purchases? usually it transfers stuff from device to itunes but in this case it should do the oppisite. hope i helped!
There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone to Mac after iOS 5 upgrade.
Hope it can do you a favor.
kaifiki
is the process of upgrade u done is complete or not?
kaifiki
errr?
cruesam
what error???
mariosarry
QUOTE (sansan003 @ Nov 29 2011, 04:47 AM) *
have you tried right clicking on your device in itunes and clicking transfer purchases? usually it transfers stuff from device to itunes but in this case it should do the oppisite. hope i helped!
There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone music to Mac after iOS 5 upgrade.
Hope it can do you a favor.

run program, connext iPhone to mac=>>checked transferred files=>>click "export checked files to local"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.