Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Kind Of Superhero You Want To Be And Why?
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Lounge
luvfist
Share your thoughts.........don't be shy rifle.gif
well i want to be superhero kindda freaky.....who can run fast and can be invisible to people so i can do whatever i like rockon.gif

so what about you all????
anuragsins1991
i want to be a hero who can fly blazing fast and be invisible
what else we need?
anulubi
i want to be hero who can flex his body like rubber-band..(just like the rubber hero of the film "4 wonders") smile.gif
luvfist
QUOTE (anulubi @ Nov 9 2011, 12:39 PM) *
i want to be hero who can flex his body like rubber-band..(just like the rubber hero of the film "4 wonders") smile.gif

hmm good laugh.gif
so why you wanna be that kinda hero??
anulubi
QUOTE (luvfist @ Nov 11 2011, 02:08 AM) *

hmm good laugh.gif

i like his power because, if i have this power i can get any where the places and make me whatever in shapes...
Mostly i like it bcos it will help me to get anything which placed away fron me.means it helps my lazyness tongue.gif laugh.gif
san-sagar
skaktiman...!!:Lol:
san-sagar
QUOTE (anulubi @ Nov 12 2011, 12:47 PM) *

hmm good laugh.gif

i like his power because, if i have this power i can get any where the places and make me whatever in shapes...
Mostly i like it bcos it will help me to get anything which placed away fron me.means it helps my lazyness tongue.gif laugh.gif

so where you to go ...as .....with flexible body ...in girls room ..laugh.gif ...anuuu...!!!!!! laugh.gif
anulubi
QUOTE (san-sagar @ Nov 12 2011, 08:04 AM) *
so where you to go ...as .....with flexible body ...in girls room ..laugh.gif ...anuuu...!!!!!! laugh.gif

But this power is not allowed to flex ALL parts of body laugh.gif laugh.gif
san-sagar
QUOTE (anulubi @ Nov 13 2011, 10:39 AM) *

ha ha .... but thts complusary ...your all parts got flexible anuu ...bhai ...!!!!!
anulubi
QUOTE (san-sagar @ Nov 13 2011, 01:48 AM) *

ha ha .... but thts complusary ...your all parts got flexible anuu ...bhai ...!!!!!

may be i could..but i dont need that effect on THE part of my body.. its already ready to party laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif
luvfist
QUOTE (anulubi @ Nov 12 2011, 12:17 AM) *

hmm good laugh.gif

hmmm....sound good.....well don't stretch much so maybe you will not able to come back to your original body :D

well this power is cool 10.gif
san-sagar
QUOTE (anulubi @ Nov 14 2011, 01:09 AM) *
QUOTE (san-sagar @ Nov 13 2011, 01:48 AM) *

may be i could..but i dont need that effect on THE part of my body.. its already ready to party laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

ha ha ....read to be part laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
luvfist
QUOTE (san-sagar @ Nov 12 2011, 07:01 AM) *
skaktiman...!!:Lol:

skaktiman.....why you wanna be?
san-sagar
so i can fly and do every things....!!!!!!
AJISHOOMMEN
I like to be Phantom.......... i like his weapons and activities.......... clap.gif clap.gif
AFRODITTA
i'm the kaisser
wrecked_life
I don't want to be a super hero but I do want a super hero, a hot kind wink.gif lol
Leafjohn
I want to be Superman because it has many powers and great qualities
SkyBird9
jzt like zoro
Ahmad-RiDHO
I want Teleporter !!! :D
SouthItaly
BATMAN!!! IT'S SOOOOO COOOL!!! clap.gif
thecerebalassassin
QUOTE (AJISHOOMMEN @ Dec 21 2011, 03:29 AM) *
I like to be Phantom.......... i like his weapons and activities.......... clap.gif clap.gif

I would like to be a jumper, superstrong or an immortal...............
Travel anywhere around the world in the blink of an eye
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.