Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is It An Original Nokia Battery?
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
alvachen
my Nokia battery doesn't work well,then i bought one on newfrog.com,it has "Nokia" tab and charges one time can last for nearly a week,i can't believe it,but it just works as well as the original one.
san-sagar
Always buy good ,one brand . . .your mob can gets problem in few month,better to buy originalz always
alvachen
QUOTE (san-sagar @ Oct 17 2011, 11:36 PM) *
Always buy good ,one brand . . .your mob can gets problem in few month,better to buy originalz always

thanks,but which i use now is really like a original one,i feel surprised that newfrog.com has such a good product.i am lucky.
mikingwang

That's beneficial determination to see the tavern progressing.Several. Discipline all of the Posterior ChainIf you have access to at a higher speed relating to soccer, be able to force some kind of opposition device on the withstands, or even a jog very fast, it is important to operate a rear cycle appreciate your existing is based in there. All your hamstrings, back, lower legs, and all of often the musculature in the returned really needs to be shamed, generally.It's important to centre your personal software program in existence:Container SquatsBox Front SquatsDeadliftsCleansDeadlifting regarding unusual subjects sandbags, crystals, etcSnatch Grasp DeadliftsRomanian DeadliftsSquats or Entry Squats regular, virtually no boxLateral LungesIf you will really focus your energy relating to sufferers exercises, you're a long way prior to the competing pages. Undertake these businesses bulky, escalator these individuals swift, in addition to will these people sometimes. cheap jerseys

Ace1997
Duplicate battery can harm your phone. better brought a new original one !!! thumbsup.gif
symbiantweets
yes brought original one.
kaifiki
thumbsup.gif
geminideal2012
New and Cool Nokia battery Gadgets on geminideal.com thumbsup.gif
It's cheap and worldwide free shipping
AJISHOOMMEN
Always buy genuine batteries...........smile.gif
AFRODITTA
copy can never be like orignal
ultimateanand
Use duplicate it will last for 3 or 4 months but original can last upto 1 year but some duplicate batteries works nearly equall to original batteries the money you are spending in buying the original battery u can buy 3 or 4 duplicate batteries
lovemovies
buy genuine
Leafjohn
Original is best to use in mobile.Duplicate batteries loses it back up after a month.
kabuto1995
QUOTE (Leafjohn @ Jun 22 2012, 08:31 AM) *
Original is best to use in mobile.Duplicate batteries loses it back up after a month.

And can damage your phone too..
MGRomy
QUOTE (kabuto1995 @ Jun 23 2012, 11:46 AM) *
QUOTE (Leafjohn @ Jun 22 2012, 08:31 AM) *

And can damage your phone too..

also problems while charging...
uf168
QUOTE (ultimateanand @ Apr 8 2012, 03:47 PM) *
Use duplicate it will last for 3 or 4 months but original can last upto 1 year but some duplicate batteries works nearly equall to original batteries the money you are spending in buying the original battery u can buy 3 or 4 duplicate batteries

yes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.