Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Iphone 4s
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > News, Releases & Rumours
Pages: 1, 2
Sonyd
The Apple iPhone 4S is yet to start shipping but someone already managed to get their hands on one. And as you can expect a camera sample image and some benchmark scores have been posted online for our viewing pleasure.

As you know the iPhone 4S has like iPad 2 a Dual A5-Core processor , and it's fast, very fast, The Safari Browser managed to get a score of 89.567. I'm sorry for Android Users, but this is a incredible score.

Also here is the camera sample, as you can see the image is very clear and very little noise despite being in less than ideal lighting conditions.

Press Me
jinxslave
QUOTE (Sonyd @ Oct 12 2011, 03:46 AM) *
The Apple iPhone 4S is yet to start shipping but someone already managed to get their hands on one. And as you can expect a camera sample image and some benchmark scores have been posted online for our viewing pleasure.

As you know the iPhone 4S has like iPad 2 a Dual A5-Core processor , and it's fast, very fast, The Safari Browser managed to get a score of 89.567. I'm sorry for Android Users, but this is a incredible score.

Also here is the camera sample, as you can see the image is very clear and very little noise despite being in less than ideal lighting conditions.

thumbsup.gif
Sonyd
QUOTE (jinxslave @ Oct 11 2011, 07:34 PM) *
The Apple iPhone 4S is yet to

thumbsup.gif

Thnx for the Smiley reply thumbdown.gif
hurricane_sss
gathering.gif
nikz123

Thanks for the info...
thumbsup.gif
mazizbaig
my brother working in US suppose to buy a iphone4s for me. so can any one tell me the process of UNLOCK.
Sonyd
QUOTE (mazizbaig @ Oct 14 2011, 08:00 AM) *
my brother working in US suppose to buy a iphone4s for me. so can any one tell me the process of UNLOCK.

Still no jailbreak, sorry
AloneBoy96
I just take a look at the photo and it was very clear and nice.
A powerful and sharp camera....
Sonyd
QUOTE (AloneBoy96 @ Oct 15 2011, 06:50 PM) *
I just take a look at the photo and it was very clear and nice.
A powerful and sharp camera....

The camera is impressive
AloneBoy96
Ya its impressive....
And i can think of buying it but the cost just sounds little freaky ... wow.gif
Sonyd
QUOTE (AloneBoy96 @ Oct 17 2011, 07:30 PM) *
Ya its impressive....
And i can think of buying it but the cost just sounds little freaky ... wow.gif

Yep, it's really expensive. thumbdown.gif
robin36777515

Impressive but costly tongue.gif
Drcool2002
Thnx
Sonyd
thnk you too laugh.gif
jinxslave
QUOTE (Sonyd @ Oct 14 2011, 12:41 AM) *
QUOTE (jinxslave @ Oct 11 2011, 07:34 PM) *
The Apple iPhone 4S is yet to

thumbsup.gif

Thnx for the Smiley reply thumbdown.gif

devil2.gif haha.gif
skydivenii
wow.. really? it's amazing!
ravikanyal11
thumbsup.gif
Ace1997
Thanks. Samsung is competing Better than Nokia and others
chinajerseys
Soccer ball or else hockey is normally acknowledged to just as affiliation karate and you'll pick some people that have the benefit of thanking employment for instructors relating to nfl football regularly.cheap jerseys
Instructing Nfl Little league Would be A great time
naveeny
smile.gif
chinajerseys
Inside of the National basketball association star in to the school guy what person strives becoming a the following bigger issue, Nike features your favorite flashing heels has on target regarding. The best is normally diverse with its proper footwear produced relating to less costly Nfl tops, the nfl a little National basketball association reviews and thus updated features.nfl jerseys cheap
Golf ball Footwear for women Discounts 1 ) Finding
symbiantweets
ok tongue.gif
vinothvardha
wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
vinothvardha
vinothvardha
symbiantweets
smile.gif
kaifiki
thumbsup.gif
AJISHOOMMEN
Thanks...
thunderrr0
1.gif
thunderrr0
:-D
thunderrr0
:-P
thunderrr0
:-)
thunderrr0
;-)
thunderrr0
:-/
thunderrr0
:-x
thunderrr0
ohmy.gif
thunderrr0
:'?
thunderrr0
8-)
thunderrr0
%-)
Aeronitor
Samsung is just close it beat Apple clap.gif
Thanks for the info thumbsup.gif
AFRODITTA
thanxs
m_monica
thanks smile.gif
janmonimk
Thanx
janmonimk
Thanx
janmonimk
Thanx
janmonimk
Thanx
paran0ia
Thanks for the info! thumbsup.gif
manjuraja
thumbsup.gif Thanks
Aeronitor
great !
manjuraja
Soon we will have some more new stuff in the electronic field!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.