Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Iphone 5: The Final Rumors
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > News, Releases & Rumours
widgia
Apple's official announcement is coming October 4, and we'll bring you all the final pieces to the iPhone 5 puzzle. Plus, Apple's paying attention to a Kindle that's hot like "Fire." Cnet Video Report
stevejohns
QUOTE (widgia @ Oct 4 2011, 05:44 AM) *
Apple's official announcement is coming October 4, and we'll bring you all the final pieces to the iPhone 5 puzzle. Plus, Apple's paying attention to a Kindle that's hot like "Fire." Cnet Video Report

Apple finally declare iPhone 4s instead of an iphone 5 and as a fanboy like many around the world i felt bit disappointed as we all were waiting something super amazing from our beloved Apple!!!

Buy iPhone 4S Dubai
Buy itune gift cards Dubai
jinxslave
QUOTE (widgia @ Oct 4 2011, 05:14 PM) *

thumbsup.gif
nikz123
QUOTE (widgia @ Oct 4 2011, 06:14 PM) *

thumbsup.gif
chinajerseys
actually the artile tell us so mnay knowledge about this ,or relative information ,say ,who got the champion this post style is excellent. Very simple and to the point which really helps to learn the content.nfl football jerseys
robin36777515
QUOTE (widgia @ Oct 4 2011, 05:14 PM) *

This is iphone 4s
chinajerseys
happy all day ,it's the best comment that i have saw so far ,wish to enter the website you mentined during the article ,and looking forward to have a brand new shopping experience on the website ,too

cheap football jerseys
ravikanyal11
10.gif 10.gif
skydivenii
Wait long time...
chinajerseys
. It has extremely unlikely the illnesses to get Extra Serving XLII would be this kind of excessive,inexpensive company cycling jerseys, but nevertheless , learning the video game in any blizzard maybe a heavy thunderstorm is a odds.wholesale nfl jerseys
Spectators required to pull through this competitive variables
vettinam
Well. Finally iPhone 4s.
Ace1997
LOVE IT wub.gif clap.gif
Ace1997
waiting for iPhone 5................................. gathering.gif
kaifiki
thumbsup.gif
kaifiki
thumbsup.gif
AJISHOOMMEN
smile.gif
thunderrr0
10.gif
thunderrr0
:-)
thunderrr0
;-)
thunderrr0
:-/
thunderrr0
:-|
thunderrr0
:-D
thunderrr0
ohmy.gif
thunderrr0
:-"
thunderrr0
smile.gif
thunderrr0
wink.gif
thunderrr0
:-P
thunderrr0
8-)
thunderrr0
;-Dt
thunderrr0
B-)
thunderrr0
<3
symbiantweets
thumbsup.gif
cessmuni
wow.. i wanna by Iphone 5.. can't wait!
Aeronitor
nice
Aeronitor
wow wow.gif
AFRODITTA
ok
saroeun007
QUOTE (AFRODITTA @ Feb 21 2012, 06:17 AM) *
ok

m_monica
smile.gif clapping.gif
paran0ia
Dont listen to rumours tongue.gif
Aeronitor
After a great Gizmo of iPAD 3 What will be in iPhone 5 wow.gif
manjuraja
Waiting for the new generation phones!!!!
Aeronitor
i'm also waiting
luvfist
QUOTE (widgia @ Oct 4 2011, 05:44 AM) *

hmm,i heard that to tongue.gif
waiting for iphone 5 wooo smile.gif

Aeronitor
I'm too waiting tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.