Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nokia 5800 Vs X6 16gb Vs C5-03
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Polls
anulubi
i want to know which phone is better than others..
Nokia x6 16GB vs 5800 vs c5-03
anuragsins1991
i think nokia x6 is slightly better than nokia 5800 cheers.gif 10.gif clap.gif

and dont talk about c5-03 thumbdown.gif wink.gif it might be superior but of no quality c series is really not much good
all the people having c series phones r having so many defects rifle.gif so they have to rush to nokia care centre evry day wallbash.gif

so id sugest going with x6 serenade.gif serenade.gif lightbulb.gif 10.gif
nikz123
QUOTE (anuragsins1991 @ Oct 4 2011, 09:35 PM) *

and dont talk about c5-03 thumbdown.gif wink.gif it might be superior but of no quality c series is really not much good
all the people having c series phones r having so many defects rifle.gif so they have to rush to nokia care centre evry day wallbash.gif

10.gif
ccookkuume
c5-03 is the best one ...... 10.gif
Hazza-1
I will take the X6 !
With so many memory 8gb / 16Gb / 32gb he need no strong processor but he has one 434 MHz ARM 11 processor ! WoooW !
The Nokia C5-03 is good but he have a Wi-Fi problem like other C series !
The Nokia 5800 is nice but the Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate is not so good it is to slow ! And you will have many problems with it !

So Take Nokia X6 !
clap.gif
anulubi
thanks guys,,, i bought x6 16GB now... its great!
Drcool2002
Nokia x6 16GB 10.gif
AFRODITTA
X6
kazjin
x6
prathamesh24
X6 best and 5800 is good & abt C5-03 bash.gif wallbash.gif thumbdown.gif
Ciberfrantxu
For my Nokia X6 16Gb. 10.gif
uf168
X6 is best one.
Leafjohn
X6 is better among them
Ciberfrantxu
Nokia X6 16GB 10.gif
rvkrounnz

Experience liberate undertake a pick your popular locks colouring in your house. Caffeine however can get smaller arteries. The tint is created by weakened capillary vessels that leak blood down into the wallet of getting thinner epidermis beneath the eyes. Due to slimmer skin the flow of blood in leg veins beneath the face is far more obvious making your sensitive skin appearance richer. Sleep working for you or perhaps your tummy and you will probably see some puffiness every day due to gravitational forces.

Some dark circles apparently stay with us regardless of we all do. There is certainly happens to be some thing relaxing with obtaining cucumbers and tea leaf carriers on top of your face. Reasons behind Dark Circles Try This Out. Peel inside the Cucumber into two cuts and then prior to slumber stick them in your eye. Repeat this which has a healthy chemical like free of charge cover-up.

More Sites

Deficiency of right slumber on day after day decreases the circulation of blood causing darkness in the sight
With some many months use research has shown 19 to 45Pct enhancement inside the colouring around the eyes
May very well not realize one good reason your under eye circles could be looking deeper as you become more aged is because the skin is getting thinner
Each time a solution has the capacity to go through skin and gives restorative from serious within the several cellular levels on the epidermis then you already know it can work effectively
This advances the location a black look
uf168
I m recently using C5-03 but X6 is better than other two.
vadheeu
X 6 is much better..!!
AjiNryU
QUOTE (anulubi @ Oct 12 2011, 02:43 AM) *
thanks guys,,, i bought x6 16GB now... its great!

thumbsup.gif
uf168
QUOTE (anuragsins1991 @ Oct 4 2011, 08:05 PM) *

Dear I m using C5-03 from last one year,its quite well,no problum untill.its drop from my hand 4 or 5 time butt still working,battery time is too good on net browsing.Here is comparison with x6 which is too better than c5-03.
gourabguddu
i"ll prefer nokia c5:mf type:dots.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.