Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Symbian Theme Contest 65 - Pink
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
rebirthJ
Topic: Pink
Tommy: Why Pink?
Sally: Because it's October.
Tommy: And what happens on October?
Sally: It's The National Breast Cancer Awareness Month !
So this coming October is The National Breast Awareness Month. You can read more about it HERE.

Description: No restriction. Anything that's pink. You can choose whether to make something related to breast cancer campaign or just anything that's pink.

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest.

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 10th October, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

CODE
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88

Confirmed Participants:
1. AloneBoy96
2. Aleena143
3. gemini7010
4. xRehmanx
5. anulubi
6. primavera77
7. soumyadeepbshn
8. lenhudiel
9. alkan73
10. san-sagar
11. magicas1
12. mazizbaig
13. mkraj25
14. neda_25
15. mangotango7
16. Galina53
17. Asad_rider
18. protsenko2006
19. ?
20. I will do something to support it! Put me in please!

Happy theming! byebye.gif
AloneBoy96
Wow its a wondeful idea !!!!!!!! wow.gif
But i had just done with a pink theme in the last STC unfortunately....... tongue.gif

But will surely try one. thumbsup.gif
Count me in !!!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Aleena143
Wow thats nice..i just pink..i'll do something.add me too jason.
thabull
excellent choice of topic jason!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gemini7010
its not my fav colours, but im in too smile.gif
ArthurWill
Glad you guys like the topic. thumbsup.gif Looking forward to pinky or breast cancer awareness stuff! And please remember to put pink in your theme's tag. Pink will be one of the featured topic next month. smile.gif
xRehmanx
nice topic count me in thumbsup.gif
anulubi
I will do something to support it! Put me in please! wow.gif
primavera77
i'm innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no way to loose this important month. Thanks Jason......
Thanks for your sesibility and attention to this important "pink ribbon"
U touch my heart wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
affffan
i like your idea

soumyadeepbshn
GREAT topic , Kindly add me in Jason .

lenhudiel
nice challenge. count me in too
alkan73
nice topic Put me in please!
roko73
my first participation in STC smile.gif nice topic Put me in please!
vinothvardha
MEE TOO GUYS......
jolansky
he he pink? nice one..though i do not like much of pink,,i think ill skip this week,,happy themeing everyone ja ja ja
roko73
I give up and resign from my account at M9
there are is division of the people here
soumyadeepbshn
My start ,

SHEUL
QUOTE (vinothvardha @ Sep 28 2011, 01:25 PM) *
MEE TOO GUYS......

thabull
QUOTE (soumyadeepbshn @ Sep 28 2011, 06:11 PM) *
My start ,

nice start soumy, but your wally looks a bit streched......
also the disney numbers in calculator look a bit streched, but the wally is more important.....
soumyadeepbshn
QUOTE (thabull @ Sep 29 2011, 12:02 AM) *
My start ,

also the disney numbers in calculator look a bit streched, but the wally is more important.....

u r absolutely right Alex , I don't know why this is happening , the wally is in good quality but it looks horrible after installation. may b I have 2 change my wally . surrender.gif
any suggestion from u would b gr8 . notworthy.gif
thabull
QUOTE (soumyadeepbshn @ Sep 28 2011, 09:41 PM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ Sep 29 2011, 12:02 AM) *
My start ,

u r absolutely right Alex , I don't know why this is happening , the wally is in good quality but it looks horrible after installation. may b I have 2 change my wally . surrender.gif
any suggestion from u would b gr8 . notworthy.gif

if u work with carbide, just go to the wally, right click and untick the "streched"...... (i guess u will have to tick the "keep aspect ratio"....
what is the dimensions of the wally u used?
protsenko2006
Nice topic! thumbsup.gif need to think..

soumyadeepbshn Looks good! wow.gif but I agree with Alex.
san-sagar
10.gif whata topic . . .jason . . . I love it pink . . .¥ if i got time then i definetly in * nice start soumy . . .¥
_Daniel_02
My Exams Starts From 1st Oct. wacko.gif so unfortunately i cant join this week due to exams wallbash.gif ..anyways..happy pink week to all ..!! byebye.gif

@ soumyadeepbshn nice start soumy bro clap.gif 10.gif ..i like the overall pinkish look smile.gif...follow what alex bro told then ur theme will become too great..! 10.gif
san-sagar
what a lovely topic ........ i cant choose a walley so many cute and awnsome walley are in gallery ....!
xRehmanx
QUOTE (soumyadeepbshn @ Sep 28 2011, 09:11 AM) *
My start ,

good start 10.gif
magicas1
@ jason please add me to

@ soumya great perfect pinky

my pink hello kitty

mazizbaig
can i start with this wally

mangotango7
soumyadeepbshn Good start!
magi great theme! love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soumyadeepbshn
@ Alex , sorry 4 replying late , my internet connection was 2 slow . I have 3 resolution of that picture , 1024x1024 , 1680x1050 , 360 x 640 . I also
clicked the keep aspect ration on 360x640 resolution .

@ Magicas , absolutely wonderful M , lovely work .

mkraj25
LOOKS LIKE STC HAS LOST ITS MOTHER crybaby.gif crybaby.gif
NICE TO MEET YOU JASON laugh.gif laugh.gif
LOOKED PREVIOUS STC TOPICS WHICH WAS EXCELLENT, THUOGH I MISSED THEM , CARRY ON JASON BRO smile.gifsmile.gif

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT TOPIC, LOOKS LIKE WE THEMERS CAN MAKE PUBLIC AWARENESS TOO thumbsup.gif laugh.gif

IF I HAVE TIME I WILL JOIN & WILL LET YOU KNOW smile.gif
thabull
QUOTE (soumyadeepbshn @ Sep 29 2011, 05:13 PM) *
@ Alex , sorry 4 replying late , my internet connection was 2 slow . I have 3 resolution of that picture , 1024x1024 , 1680x1050 , 360 x 640 . I also
clicked the keep aspect ration on 360x640 resolution .

try to use the 1024x1024 (or resize it to 640x640) and have the "keep aspect ratio" on... c what comes out.... can u post or pm me the 1024x1024?

@mag........... sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soumyadeepbshn
QUOTE (thabull @ Sep 30 2011, 02:59 PM) *
try to use the 1024x1024 (or resize it to 640x640) and have the "keep aspect ratio" on... c what comes out.... can u post or pm me the 1024x1024?

Going to use ur method . posted the link of the image on ur pro. byebye.gif
thabull
QUOTE (soumyadeepbshn @ Sep 30 2011, 12:57 PM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ Sep 30 2011, 02:59 PM) *

Going to use ur method . posted the link of the image on ur pro. byebye.gif

i think that the way the image is made it will just fine... otherwise just let me know to make it right for u..... wink.gif wink.gif
neda_25
Hello everyone wub.gif wub.gif

Please count me

Welcome to the new manager wub.gif smile.gif
mangotango7
Jason add me PLS

I made ​​ pink

thabull
very good work MT clap.gif clap.gif
mkraj25
@soumya nice start clap.gif clap.gif
@magicas black & pink combo perfect clap.gif gathering.gif
@mangotango according to topic perfect match & one of the best theme notworthy.gif 10.gif 10.gif
Bike121
Hi,
Can any tell me how to participate in this?
i like the topic
Bike121
Hi, plz tell me how to participate in this?
i like the topic
Galina53
Hi to all! This is my preview. I made theme with the cat because 26 September 2003 year I have a cat died Ksenia from breast cancer.Cats suffer from the same diseases as humans. Someone seems a small loss. But those people who keep pets know,it hurts to lose their pets.sad.gif

Download
Galina53
@soumyadeepbshn, good! I hope that you will succeed. thumbsup.gif

@magicas1,good theme! clap.gif clap.gif

@mangotango7, very nice theme! 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
Bike121
Hi
Bike121
hi, i have this

what about this friends
Bike121
Nice one galina53 awsome my friend
Bike121
hi, i have this

what about this friends
Galina53
QUOTE (Bike121 @ Sep 30 2011, 09:47 PM) *
Hi, plz tell me how to participate in this?
i like the topic

Hello! To take part in the competition, you need to make a new topic on the instructions of. Then lay out the preview,to display 75% of theme.
thabull
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Oct 1 2011, 08:20 AM) *
Hi to all! This is my preview. I made theme with the cat because 26 September 2003 year I have a cat died Ksenia from breast cancer.Cats suffer from the same diseases as humans. Someone seems a small loss. But those people who keep pets know,it hurts to lose their pets.sad.gif
I will still work on the theme. There are disadvantages.

so beautiful theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so beautiful thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

@bike my friend.... i understand your urge to participate in this contest and this is a good thing. but there is no need to spam..... there are buttons under the posts like "quote" or "edit" which help us not to spam.... wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
welcome to stc.....
i think galina gave u the general idea. u have to read the rules carefuly and step by step u'll understand what happening here.. u will realize that it's not that difficult.
read the rules, prepare your theme, show us your work here and when u feell u are ready, u can psot your theme in an other thread that opens esp. for this contest (the "Final Thread"). u will c the rest during your "journey" here....
just a suggestion... make your screenshoys in the original size.... this way, they will e big enough for us to c and at the same time, not that big to loose quality.... wink.gif wink.gif
nazarenko
'soumyadeepbshn' nice start! clap.gif
'magicas1' nice kitty! very cool theme! clap.gif
'mazizbaig' good wally!
'mangotango7' superb! very, very, very like to me! clap.gif
'Galina53' excellent theme! very cute cat! love it! clap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.