Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Would U Describe Love ?
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Lounge
Pages: 1, 2
dona19
Love cannot be touched only felt in my point of view, sensed with every bit of ur bieng. So how can u really know or be sure that u are in LOVE , or say that am in lOVE if i didnot hear his laugh , or seen his smile , or catch tears racing down across his face from his crying eyes in his badest days , if am not there beside him through all times.
But how do u know that he is ur loved one ?
Ur lover is someone that u can read ur emotions without the need to be said out loud using words , or letters . He can put a smile on ur face just by looking at you, for no reason u get the urge to smile cuz seeing him means the world to you. The most amazing thing about this is that distance doesnot make any difference as i used to think before , cuz if u really care about this person u will feel him and read his feelings, through his voice or written words, even if it wasnot told.

Just think of it like this :
If he delays in answering ur sms or chat, thats not coz he ignored, but cuz he is thinking thouroughly about what what he wants to answer u ,
or when he talks via phone and u can sense that his voice is shaking or nervous , thats cuz he has an endless smile drawen on his face and he radiating happeness around him and he is so glad that u are alright and cannot wait to hear ur voice again and the adrenaline rush ( Love rush ) can carry him to the moon .

So u might say that my words make no sense , but thats how i feel and yeah i guess i admit am in love and i cannot deny it cuz the smile on my face says it all smile.gif
hehe
shaon007009
Hay Dona... Congratulations... At least you know you are in love... I could never know that feeling... Anyway liked those words... Nice share.. clapping.gif
mohib-rameen
really nice dona smile.gif but for me love aalways hurts wink.gif
al-sagban
@ Dona : i guess am gona envy that person for this lovely feelings and romantic words until the last breath of my life wub.gif tongue.gif

@Shano : As you said ... its really very nice to shear us something like this thumbsup.gif

@Mohib : my dear bro , the real love will never ever hurt any one it might be some times misunderstanding but not breaking , i wish that you will find the real love like me smile.gif
dona19
@ shaon u donot really know u are in love , its like a sickness with vague symptoms haha , but i wish that u do its something that at least every person should feel and know in their lifetime for at least once

@ mohib hehe love has two sides , u are just going through the hard part , but be happy cuz i hope after ur misery comes ur true love who will change that , cuz hurting u means hurting her too

@ haider wow i donot think i ever heard of someone envy of him self, that would be the first time actually
shaon007009
QUOTE (dona19 @ Sep 20 2011, 06:06 PM) *
@ shaon u donot really know u are in love , its like a sickness with vague symptoms haha , but i wish that u do its something that at least every person should feel and know in their lifetime for at least once

May be I didn't meet someone to love yet... Someone to feel love... smile.gif My lifetime is so little... Can't say in future.. laugh.gif smile.gif
al-sagban
QUOTE (dona19 @ Sep 20 2011, 03:06 PM) *
@ haider wow i donot think i ever heard of someone envy of him self, that would be the first time actually

i have to envy my self too coz iam the one who have such beautiful angel like you smile.gif
some times i think that iam not alive and iam in heaven since we met wub.gif
kewlone
i see love birds whistle.gif laugh.gif wub.gif good luck both wub.gif

and for love , our eng. professor says i dont understand why people say that "they can't live without each other" even when the other person is ugly, filthy and unbearable, but why they say they need each others! so his answer was "becoz they want to have S** laugh.gif devil2.gif he is crazy teacher i have ever had! full of rotten brains laugh.gif
in my opinion Love is for Pure Hearts, for people who sense it even without seeing each others, without any physical contact, it is a pure wub.gif unlike the Professor Pervert, who is just enjoying those poor girls in class hahaha laugh.gif

oops.gif i said it all laugh.gif
dona19
@ SHAON : oh man u make me wanna cry , donot u still have hope maybe u will meet ur love when u least expect it , hehe take it from me :D

@ kewlone : thanks for ur wishes ,
and word of advise , ur professor is idiot and clearly have a broken heart tongue.gif
and ur pure at heart coz only those people believe in love like us happy.gif

@ haider : OMG i killed you haha stretcher.gif happy.gif
hehe am lucky to have you by my side wub.gif
am blessed angel_not.gif
san-sagar
love cant be describe . . .
Raindeer123
For me love is an adorable , desirable , gangue feeling wich tastes really good until you don't doubt on each other laugh.gif ie , wen you'll loose trust
in ur partner and conditions for being loyal is uplifted den love hurts wink.gif
igor_augusto
Love is the compassion that can not be understood ... thumbsup.gif
al-sagban
QUOTE (kewlone @ Sep 21 2011, 10:42 AM) *
i see love birds whistle.gif laugh.gif wub.gif good luck both wub.gif

and for love , our eng. professor says i dont understand why people say that "they can't live without each other" even when the other person is ugly, filthy and unbearable, but why they say they need each others! so his answer was "becoz they want to have S** laugh.gif devil2.gif he is crazy teacher i have ever had! full of rotten brains laugh.gif
in my opinion Love is for Pure Hearts, for people who sense it even without seeing each others, without any physical contact, it is a pure wub.gif unlike the Professor Pervert, who is just enjoying those poor girls in class hahaha laugh.gif

oops.gif i said it all laugh.gif

Thanks wub.gif i think that i agree with you and that Professor should be spend all his time in .... tongue.gif

QUOTE (dona19 @ Sep 21 2011, 01:45 PM) *
@ haider : OMG i killed you haha stretcher.gif happy.gif
hehe am lucky to have you by my side wub.gif
am blessed angel_not.gif

sweetie , iam the most lucky wub.gif here if you dont agree with me try to ask our friends :D
murphy222
love hurts surrender.gif as always
Bratvany
Love is a waste of time. dry.gif
roseheyli
oh my god
dona this is all true
exactly true
also the example
he delayed in answering me
i asked why dont u answer he was like:
i'm thinking what to write clap.gif
bkrm_dahal
love is second name of troble only..............
AJISHOOMMEN
Love can't describe....... U can only feel it............
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
"Love is like a barren place,
And reaching out for human faith
Is like a journey I just don't have a map for"
AFRODITTA
CONFUUSING AS HELL
Raindeer123
omg y ?? laugh.gif laugh.gif
manola2
love.. its an english word as far as i know... 4 letters..anything else? unsure.gif
Raindeer123
ahmm wat do you think bout me in dis respect ?? tongue.gif just 4 letters or......
manola2
well looking at a man in this prism might be a bit ...perverse tongue.gif laugh.gif no no..definitely NOT 4 letters tongue.gif
Raindeer123
if its not inverted and you think sumthing more bout me den wat is it babe ?? tongue.gif
now don't tell me dat you LOVE ME dats all laugh.gif
manola2
hmm..you have told me many times that i shell listen to you right? ok smile.gif so YOU answer me..what should i say now if not 'i love you'? ohmy.gif surrender.gif
ok ok...i know tongue.gif i can use other languages devil2.gif
Raindeer123
you can tell me dat in my lang wink.gif n yes you can brief ur love for me wid sum quotes but only it has to be urs tongue.gif
you can't pick dat up from google simply !! now can you do dis for me ?? i want to see how much you love me winkiss.gif

you can think bfore posting thumbsup.gif
manola2
here? ohmy.gif nooooooo... its too private winkiss.gif
Raindeer123
i didn't ask you to give me a free kiss here tongue.gif i said i want to know sum words from you wink.gif don't you have any for me crybaby.gif
manola2
you can get as many kisses as you want winkiss.gif you know i have no problems with it wink.gif
but publicly expose my feelings it something different...

ok..love.. what is it? for sure not something what you can use for show off, its not a thing that you can share it with many ppl.. its not a game that you can play it with others.. its something inside your soul, you cant describe it.
ppl say that its a feeling, but can you tell me what kind of feeling is it? i dont think so..there is too many different emotions, different expressions and impressions inside it that no matter what you cant count them all.. and the most important is.. you cant say anything abt love (if its real), coz you dont think abt it..it must BE inside you..thats all smile.gif
Raindeer123
i know dat swthrt wink.gif was just been kidding around as like always ..
agree wid wat you said , love is not for show off , its a feeling dat we both feel for each other .. you know last tym i was really mad in anger n told publically dat i love to be single , haha
but i couldn't stick to dat word for long wink.gif n you now the reason y ??
i am crazy i know but at the same tym i feel my life worthy at the hands of urs , you gave me respect , love n care wich i can't describe really !!

you living too far away from me seems quite difficult to indulge in sum moments sad.gif but atleast i am happy wen i can hear you via fone , won't forget to say thanks to dis internet too
by wich i can keep in touch wid you almost everyday smile.gif i have lots of drms , indeed i want to fulfill dem but i am scared of my sickness from last yr sad.gif
for now i am happy n satisfied wid the results n i hope not to go bad again in a couple of mths or so !!
thank you swthrt for ur prayers n love dat i am finally back at home winkiss.gif
mmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh i love you !!!!

lastly you are scared to think bout my past life i know but trust me i'll always stick wid you , you got my words !!!!
manola2
omg.. wub.gif wub.gif
i have nothing to say more... just..i was with you..i am with you..and ill alwas be with you .. you have my support, respect, friendship and love.. love with everything what it means..with every single meaning of this word.. and i trust you..its strange coz we cant be together, but this is what ppl call a real faith smile.gif
it took us really long time to learn each other.. to know who are we..to know what we need, and what we think..
i have told you before that LOVE have really many different emotions inside.. its not only happines, its also jealousy, anger, pain.. we just have to learn how to find happines in them too.. you are jealous coz you love me, you are angry..so what ? soon you will be calm, but you still are with me..
sadness..being worry.. it comes from heart..its natural, but always its lined with love..
your past... yes you are right..but i try dont think abt it... i trust you :*
Raindeer123
Let me go reverse to last tym tongue.gif i am sure you read all those cmts i left in forum telling dat i love to be single right ? hmm y you are silent den ??
you always keep telling me dat you are not scared of my anger den y you didn't post any rplies under me den ?? honey if you compare guys n gals you'll find dat guys are more
agressive den gals wink.gif its natural .. after loving sumone , being wid her for long , dat guy wants to protect her from other guys tongue.gif dats y he feel jealous if sum guy talk to her for long if
dey are frnds too , i trust you swthrt but I WANT YOU for myself , i dont want to share you wid others wink.gif you can do anything but sumtym i want to be wid you ONLY !!!

i love to talk to you n wen i see you are talking n talking (sply in conference) i feel like you are enjoying ur tym widout my presence tongue.gif dats y i love to leave dat room ...
lots of ppl who seems to be my well wishers always tells me dat i have to tc n to be WISE wid you , well dey are right , coz i show off sum kinda madness in public many tyms wich i think is a daily
habit for me now ohmy.gif
now talking bout my past i forgot n erased all the quotes i used to save in my PC wink.gif still sumhow i am worried bout wat i heard last tym in market , dat it'll be the worst day in my life
if it happen sad.gif but no matter wat i'll stick wid you , i dont know how i felt dis much for you but its true n i dont want to go back to my past mad.gif
wen i think of leaving you omg i have no words to tell you !!! sply wen i had dis prob wid my breathing !!

i hope everything is ok wid me now smile.gif n yes you can trust me in 101% ...
i'll always be ur mad angel , ur crazy lover n terrible assamese bf laugh.gif
TBaco
I Can't Really Describe It,As It Comes In Multiple Forms...
So I'll Borrow The Words Of Duncan MacKellar In This Case...

What is Love?

A simple spark of deep desire,

The gentle gaze that sets the fire.

Often spoken, sometimes meant,

Heat of passion, sweetly spent.

Pleasure sought and object lured,

Emotions cherished and endured.

Forever, or a brief affair,

Not forgotten, always there.

Few resist and many fall,

Some are wary, not at all.

Found in tears, a smile, a sigh,

If unrequited, passes by.

Not for sale at any price,

Trust, compassion, sacrifice.

Common bonds of tempered past,

Kindred spirits, first and last.

Feelings ever changing flow,

Nurtured well, the best will grow.

Is it ever understood?

This much we know, love is good.

- Duncan MacKellar
mohib-rameen
well well i can see two ppl are talking abt each other not love laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

well for me as i was thinking love is nothing wink.gif

but if you love some one you cant describe until that person broke you up thumbsup.gif
TBaco
QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Mar 9 2012, 09:27 PM) *
well well i can see two ppl are talking abt each other not love laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

well for me as i was thinking love is nothing wink.gif

but if you love some one you cant describe until that person broke you up thumbsup.gif

I Quite Agree With You Friend!!!
mohib-rameen
thats the perfect example of description,,,,,,

if any one is not agree with me than prove that wink.gif

like many ssays that love is like heavrn or love is everything,,,,,

i have to tell you that love is not that the exact love is that pain which is being given
that lonelyness which you feel, that sorrows which is not letting you to sleep
manola2
well..we dont talk abt us, but abt love tongue.gif
and what you said is exactly what i said wink.gif

QUOTE (manola2 @ Mar 8 2012, 10:28 AM) *
you cant say anything abt love (if its real), coz you dont think abt it..it must BE inside you..thats all smile.gif

dont you think so?
Raindeer123
QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Mar 9 2012, 11:10 PM) *
thats the perfect example of description,,,,,,

if any one is not agree with me than prove that wink.gif

like many ssays that love is like heavrn or love is everything,,,,,

i have to tell you that love is not that the exact love is that pain which is being given
that lonelyness which you feel, that sorrows which is not letting you to sleep

If love only give you pain n sorrow den i must say its not LOVE tongue.gif ur worry , ur happiness is also a part of it buddy..
you always keep talking sum sort of other prospective dat confuse me unsure.gif i don't want to show how much i am in love like folks do sumtym out of
moulding nature , dats y pretend myself under the line n watching not to get through it tongue.gif

mohib-rameen
well mano..... You are exactly said the truth
that is what exact i mean .....:.. The main thing is that when you feel love it gives you a special feelings
but what i mean is that when u are broken that pain or the distance that is btween you two is the real love

we both are facing that laugh.gif
you know what i mean wink.gif

rainy....... To be honest you have confused me laugh.gif
manola2
QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Mar 10 2012, 06:16 PM) *
well mano..... You are exactly said the truth
that is what exact i mean .....:.. The main thing is that when you feel love it gives you a special feelings
but what i mean is that when u are broken that pain or the distance that is btween you two is the real love

we both are facing that laugh.gif
you know what i mean wink.gif

rainy....... To be honest you have confused me laugh.gif

i agree...but..not only with love it is like this...you can fing the same feeling everywhere wink.gif
look... you are healthy, you feel good..are you worry abt anything? no..you dont care what you do what you wear untill you wont get sick then you think abt what you made wrong.. breathe...do you think abt your every breath always? i dont think so laugh.gif untill you will lose it.. then you will feel this pain.. other things..car..you drive it..you enjoy with it... you are proud..are you worry? no..untill it will break laugh.gif the same is with love.. yes you are right it is the special feeling (or many feelings in one time) but we cant describe them! love is special in the case..that even if its end..even if you can feel this pain like you said you still cant say what you felt before..its too much.. real love its not poem or love story, its a lesson abt how to give and take in the same time.. its a lesson how to make sacrifices how to devote ourself.. but in the same time how to take the best what this 2nd person can give to us wink.gif
HeavensCloud
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Raindeer is sooo Romantic to his Love one...
Raindeer123
@ moh
you didn't get me coz i used my alternative eng above thumbsup.gif

@ jo
writing much can be injurious to health unsure.gif
p.s who is the second person ?? vampire.gif

@ Heaven
thanks for reading bro , now i can't read those briefs i made laugh.gif it was too much ohmy.gif anyways you know everything more den me i guess
in dis respect wub.gif wub.gif
mohib-rameen
Mano................. well i think this time you are right wink.gif

but which sacrifices does love needed????? for me the sacrifices means that you have to give your all happines tto your partner........

one thing more as you says ( i have to agree 100% ) love cant be describe only in poems or in words...
love is beyound of all them.......

RAINY:.......... now dont confuse me again ok tongue.gif
san-sagar
tongue.gif i love love tongue.gif
Raindeer123
@ moh
To me love sucks wen i am angry n bout happiness wat u said hmm i am too mean
tongue.gif i love to hurt strange !! but dis above gal seems to be
mad on me laugh.gif the reason y we are still together coz i trust her..
Moral : Trust is Love wub.gif

now i think you got me tongue.gif

@ sagar
wow you are in love too wow.gif wow.gif
Aeronitor
love wonderful ! angel_not.gif
wrecked_life
I couldn't agree more wub.gif
Leafjohn
Love is heaven
SkyBird9
very interesting, cool, wonderful, awesome n everything until it ends. Afterwords nothing bitter than it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.