Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Symbian Theme Contest 64 - Eyes Of The World
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
rebirthJ
Helo guys. Please welcome me the new guy in STC to take over AW. Nice to meet your all. Hope everything goes on well with everyone as i take over STC.

Topic: Eyes Of The World
Description: Anything that is tall that could be the eyes of the world would be fine. Examples: Eiffel Tower, The Statue of Liberty and etcs.

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest.

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 26th September, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

CODE
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88

Confirmed Participants:
1. thabull
2. soumyadeepbshn
3. nimesh_kum
4. alkan73
5. Aleena143
6. anulubi
7. primavera77
8. lenhudiel
9. mohamedali05
10. jolansky
11. ligthyman
12. _Daniel_02
13. Gbk668
14. AloneBoy96
15. san-sagar
16. akad73
17. ArthurSmith73
18. mohib-rameen
19. xailin
20. xRehmanx
21. protsenko2006
22. nazarenko
23. Put me in please! I'm now looking for wallpaper!
24. ?

Happy theming! byebye.gif
thabull
very interesting topic u have chosen for introducing Jason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very good choice clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
welcome to STC mate!!!!!!!!!!

just a question...... the peak of a mountain could be "eyes of the world" too i guess.....
soumyadeepbshn
Gr8 topic , count me in , may b I'll go with "Burj Al Arab" . wow.gif wow.gif

@Jason , my heartiest welcome 2 u friend . wub.gif
nimesh_kum
Nice topic... wow.gif like it clapping.gif
Welcome to STC family Jason, nice to meet you friend.. smile.gif
Definitely i'm in this week thumbsup.gif
alkan73
Nice topic... like it
Welcome to STC grouphug.gif
Put me in please!
Aleena143
WELCOME JASON.

nice topic.add me too.i'll try to do something.
anulubi
let me in Jason,, welcome aboard notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
kewlone
oh wow, WELCOME Aboard Jason clap.gif clap.gif
primavera77
Wellcome Jason,
Original topic. I like it.
I'm in............
lenhudiel
clap.gif welcome to this big comunity, count me in please thumbsup.gif
mohamedali05
Welcome to STC,Great topic,i like it..thumbsup.gif i'm in too.
jolansky
welcome jason!!! hoping i can make one for this interesting topic!!!!!
sscob1
Welcome aboard Jason
rebirthJ
@thabull, yes it would be all right.
@kewlone, Thanks alot. Nice meeting you!

@ALL, WOW I've come to a very big family. Thank you all very much for welcoming me! smile.gif
ligthyman
put me in

Visit My theme
_Daniel_02
Hi...Jason.. byebye.gif Welcome From My SIde Also..!! notworthy.gif clap.gif

Between Nice Topic..Put me in.. clap.gif

@ ligthyman - Nice theme... clap.gif But Remember You want to add atleast 75% Screenshots of your theme..So I thought 6 screenshots is not Enough.. blink.gif
Gbk668
QUOTE (rebirthJ @ Sep 14 2011, 12:56 AM) *
Helo guys. Please welcome me the new guy in STC to take over AW. Nice to meet your all. Hope everything goes on well with everyone as i take over STC.

Topic: Eyes Of The World
Description: Anything that is tall that could be the eyes of the world would be fine. Examples: Eiffel Tower, The Statue of Liberty and etcs.

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest.

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 26th September, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

CODE
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88

Confirmed Participants:
1. thabull
2. soumyadeepbshn
3. nimesh_kum
4. alkan73
5. Aleena143
6. anulubi
7. primavera77
8. lenhudiel
9. mohamedali05
10. jolansky
11. Put me in please! I'm now looking for wallpaper!
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?
16. ?
17. ?
18. ?
19. ?
20. ?

Happy theming! byebye.gif

I AM IN AND THIS TIME I WILL BE THE WINNER
AloneBoy96
Wow !!!! wow.gif Nice topic... thumbsup.gif
I m definitely in !!!!!! wink.gif

Welcome Jason....... clapping.gif clapping.gif wub.gif
jolansky
nice start lightyman clapping.gif clapping.gif ,,hope to see more of your preview!!!!!! thumbsup.gif
Galina53
@ligthyman, again very difficult to read in the theme.

Calendar

This is clock?

Attention to all who are just starting to work in the program Carbide for 40S! The program does not show the real picture of the color of some fonts. This in particular relates to the color of an active day in the calendar! Themes need to be checked. If there is no possibility to check in the phone, use the emulator!!!
san-sagar
clap.gif Aboard Jason ....welcome in m9 and in stc put me in clap.gif
mangotango7
Wellcome Jason grouphug.gif
rebirthJ
Thanks guys. Hope you'll enjoy looking for the Eyes of the World wally. smile.gif
akad73
Wellcome Jason

Put me in
ArthurSmith73
Wellcome Jason Put me in
ArthurSmith73

Visit My Theme
Galina53
@ArthurSmith73 , very good! I have a question. How did you pull the icons from my theme? Share the secret.I want to learn how to do it.
Theme
ArthurSmith73
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Sep 15 2011, 10:49 PM) *
@ArthurSmith73 , very good! I have a question. How did you pull the icons from my theme? Share the secret.I want to learn how to do it.
Theme

Italian forums sites icons & elements for Carbide UI
Galina53
QUOTE (ArthurSmith73 @ Sep 15 2011, 11:03 PM) *
Theme

Are you saying that the forum laid out icons, which I did? Please give me a link. I want to see it.
ArthurSmith73
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Sep 15 2011, 11:08 PM) *
Theme

Are you saying that the forum laid out icons, which I did? Please give me a link. I want to see it.

http://www.thephoneclub.net/recursos/ I'm not sure
Galina53
QUOTE (ArthurSmith73 @ Sep 15 2011, 11:12 PM) *
Theme

No, this is not the resource. I made these icons in August 2011. For your reference there are no messages in 2011.
thabull
@ArthurSmith....... this is a very serious matter my friend... please give us the exact link of where u have found these icons.

on the other hand, if these are galina's icons, even if they are leeched by someone else and shared in the net, u will have to remove them. cause the "sharing" was a product of leeching without the "owner's" approval....
i hope u understand what i mean......

further more... u will definitely have to remove this theme as an entry, cause it's exactly the same with a previous theme of yours....."M9 Gold"..

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2095891/

all u did was just change the wally.... themes for STC must be new created themes, even if that means simply changing colors or some elements..... but surely they must not be exactly the same with a previously uploaded theme.
ArthurSmith73
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Sep 15 2011, 11:37 PM) *
Theme

No, this is not the resource. I made these icons in August 2011. For your reference there are no messages in 2011.

I have hundreds of thousands of sites
Galina53
QUOTE (ArthurSmith73 @ Sep 15 2011, 11:47 PM) *

You have just made this theme. I do not think you can not remember where they were taken. Give links to all your sites. Or tell me, how you do it yourself. I want an answer to my question.
ArthurSmith73
QUOTE (ArthurSmith73 @ Sep 15 2011, 11:47 PM) *
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Sep 15 2011, 11:37 PM) *
Theme

I am looking , the full address

Ok delete Theme
san-sagar
Here anyone . . .can tel me how to put or extract other theme icon . . .like .sis plz
Galina53
Hi to all! Someone about that, and I'm all about Paris! laugh.gif

Theme is made of vintage images.

Visit My Theme
alkan73
someone has invented SisContents torch.gif mf_type.gif mf_type.gif evil_2.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (alkan73 @ Sep 16 2011, 03:33 AM) *
someone has invented SisContents torch.gif mf_type.gif mf_type.gif evil_2.gif

You use this program? Yes, it can extract the topic. Only the icons will be no-name. And they must be entered manually into the program. I think that in this case, something else was used.
mangotango7
Galina, well done! clap.gif I adore this style!
thabull
excellent work galina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif
alkan73
I'm looking Blank icon Someone has any idea ???
Galina53
@mangotango7,@thabull, thanks! smile.gif

Galina53
QUOTE (alkan73 @ Sep 16 2011, 07:09 AM) *

I do not understand.
protsenko2006
Galina53 Good job, Galina, all superb!! 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif wow.gif
alkan73
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Sep 16 2011, 08:31 AM) *
QUOTE (alkan73 @ Sep 16 2011, 07:09 AM) *

I do not understand.

Blank icon for make new icons
AloneBoy96
@ Galina- wonderfully done !!!!!! thumbsup.gif Like the vintage style..... wub.gif wub.gif
Galina53
@AloneBoy96,Protsenko, thanks! smile.gif
mohib-rameen
well i have started to learn nokia theming too so here am i smile.gif

well i will start with my this wally ..
The wally is made by me by brushes smile.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Sep 16 2011, 01:27 PM) *
well i have started to learn nokia theming too so here am i smile.gif

This is a laudable! But I think the brush size should be increased.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.