Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aleena's Wonder World
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Wallpapers & Screensavers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Aleena143
HELLO GUYS,

LIL DESCRIPTION ABT ME.

IM ALEENA143,

REAL NAME MARYAMAHADH, IM HAPPILY MARRIED WOMAN, WHO HOLD MY PRINCE ABDULAHADH'S HAND 2 YRS BEFORE.

NOW WE VE CUTE LIL 7 MONTH BABY BOY AHMAD YAHYA ....GIFT OF OUR LOVE.

I ALWAYS DREAMT OF FAIRYLAND ,AND FAIRYTALE..I WANTED MY LIFE TO BE FAIRYTALE....EVERAFTER.

AND WANTED THE END "LIVED HAPPILY EVERAFTER"

DESIGNING IS MY PASSION..I STARTED DESIGNING WHEN I WAS SCHOOLING...JUST DO MYSELF..AND I LEARNT PHOTOSHOP MYSELF AND DO WHATEVER I THINK.

AFTER FINISHED MY PG JOURNALISM, I STARTED STUDYING MULTIMEDIA...

AFTER I CAME TO FAMILIAR WITH <<url snipped>> ONLY THERE I STARTED CREATING THEMES..

AFTER I CAME HERE....I WAS HERE FOR MORE THAN 2 YRS..BUT I DIDNT VISITED FORUM..

FINALLY I VISITED FORUM FEW MONTHS BEFORE AND I STARTED PARTICIPATING IN COMPETITION....

MY PASSION AND MY DREAM..COMING TRUE NOW....HERE IM SHARING MY DREAM IMAGINATION WITH U ALL ....

HOPE U ALL LIKE MY DREAM LANDS.....

MY VERY FIRST ENTRY FOR WPC 189 ALPHABETS

GALLERY

AND MY TRAVEL GOES ON...

WPC -190 SALUTE

GALLERY

OLD MEMORIES - WPC 191

GALLERY

WPC -192 DANCING NIGHT

GALLERY

HERE IS MY FEW WORKS IN THE BEGINNING OF WPC.

SPRING FAIRY - WPC 193

GALLERY

WPC 194 FEMALE PIRATE

GALLERY

WPC 195 NIGHT AT VENICE

GALLERY

ALADIN WPC 196

GALLERY

[b]WPC 197 MY FAV. TOPIC BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

GALLERY

WPC 198 STEAMPUNK -WAITING

GALLERY

THS R MY SOME MORE WORKS..

[/b]
soumyadeepbshn
First of all I'm really honored 2 comment here first . wub.gif

I was always a fan of ur works since I visited WPC . All of ur works r extra ordinary , amazing and there is lot 2 come, so my heartiest wishes for u in future ...

And I would like 2 add one more thing that Itz really nice 2 know abt u & ur family . give my love 2 all specially the little prince named "Ahmad " wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Aleena143
QUOTE (soumyadeepbshn @ Aug 14 2011, 01:12 AM) *
First of all I'm really honored 2 comment here first . wub.gif

I was always a fan of ur works since I visited WPC . All of ur works r extra ordinary , amazing and there is lot 2 come, so my heartiest wishes for u in future ...

And I would like 2 add one more thing that Itz really nice 2 know abt u & ur family . give my love 2 all specially the little prince named "Ahmad " wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

oh,thankyou so much bro....

im too happy u visited my thread...and im really overwhelmed..seeing ur words...

thanks.

yeah i'll convey ur love my lil prince Ahmad.
Aleena143
HERE MY MOST LOVED TOPIC:

AND I DID IT FOR MY BABY

WPC-199 BABY'S WORLD

GALLERY

WPC 200- HAUNTED

GALLERY

WPC 201 MY DREAMLAND

GALLERY

WPC 202 JUNGLE

GALLERY

Aleena143
WPC 203 OUT OF PROPORTION

I DID WITH INSECTS.

GALLERY

WPC 205 THUMBALINA

I DID THS FOR WPC 205 BUT I LOST TIME SO I DIDNT SUBMIT BUT IM SHARING HERE...

GALLERY

WPC 206 FUTURE WORLD AND ROBOTIC LOVE

GALLERY
Aleena143
WPC 207 BUMBBLEBEES

GALLERY

WPC 208 COLOR PRINCESS

GALLERY

i loved ths pic so much colorful princess...
Aleena143
WPC 209 PINK FAIRY

GALLERY

WPC 210 POWERGALS

GALLERY

WPC 211 HARRYPOTTER

AND FINALLY I GOT THAT..YEAH GOLD THROPHY FOR THS ONE...

ULTIMATE HAPPINESS..

GALLERY

WPC 212 MYSTIC ISLAND PRINCESS

GALLERY

MY JOURNEY CONTINOUS TILL NOW..

VE TO CREATE WALLY FOR 213.

SEE U WITH NEW WALLYS..

LOOKS MY WORKS AND COMMENT..

I HOPE U ALL FEEL SOME KINDA FAIRY LAND HERE.
Aleena143
HERE IS MY ENTRY FOR WPC 213

Ophelia and Hamlet

GALLERY

AND SOME WALLYS I DID FOR DESIGN CHALLENGE TOO..

I'LL POST IT SOON.
anil8664
@Aleena.
Thanks 4 invite me here.
Your wallys are superb.
Great job. @
Aleena143
QUOTE (anil8664 @ Aug 14 2011, 06:05 PM) *
@Aleena.
Thanks 4 invite me here.
Your wallys are superb.
Great job. @

THANKS AND IM HAPPY FOR UR VISIT.
san-sagar
10.gif @ aleena your works always inspire me , you made superb wally ..

hat*S off on your ....workz .... surrender.gif ...i realy feel proud that your also from india

a great women ....who is mother ....of a small little cute baby ....its realy hard

to take time for own work ....! you are seems to a great designer

seens i saw your workz notworthy.gif .....i love it ...... ...thanks for invitation ....giv my all

love to small baby ......!!!!!!!!

gathering.gif ...!
Kavel
Your wallpaper are very colorful, nice job !
Aleena143
QUOTE (san-sagar @ Aug 14 2011, 07:18 PM) *
10.gif @ aleena your works always inspire me , you made superb wally ..

hat*S off on your ....workz .... surrender.gif ...i realy feel proud that your also from india

a great women ....who is mother ....of a small little cute baby ....its realy hard

to take time for own work ....! you are seems to a great designer

seens i saw your workz notworthy.gif .....i love it ...... ...thanks for invitation ....giv my all

love to small baby ......!!!!!!!!

gathering.gif ...!

Thank you so much bro,im really very happy that u love my works...and that inspire u...

yes,i ve very lil time and in that im doing ths....

im not that much great designer but i do what i always dreamt off.

and surely i give ur love my baby. thanks for visiting bro.
Aleena143
QUOTE (Kavel @ Aug 14 2011, 07:40 PM) *
Your wallpaper are very colorful, nice job !

Thankyou so much.im happy u liked it.
jolansky
such a wonderful thread Mary,,,i simply love all your creations,,,keep them coming!!! thumbsup.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
Aleena143
QUOTE (jolansky @ Aug 14 2011, 07:59 PM) *
such a wonderful thread Mary,,,i simply love all your creations,,,keep them coming!!! thumbsup.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

oh dear thankyou so much,,im really vert vert happy u visited here....

and u r such a legendary designer...im nothing in front of u....

vprocks
10.gif First of all Hats of to your creations and your overall journey in the challenges. 10.gif
notworthy.gif Your work is simply fab. notworthy.gif
Thanks for making me aware of your beautiful work.

I hope to see more like this in the future.
anuragsins1991
10.gif clap.gif YOUR WALLS ARE REALLY AWESOME,MARY,so u have a son ,must be an effort taking time out for designing,

AWESOME,i will always admire ur work

HOPE u will help me become a great designer like u

10.gif

BENnGWEN
Hi Aleena byebye.gif
Thanks a world to U for your kind invitation, and trust me Dear, after visiting this thread, I just feel one thing,
wub.gif wub.gif I"M PRIVILEGED TO VISIT HERE wub.gif wub.gif

Great to know about you personal life & Thanks for sharing your life with us smile.gif

The first time I saw your wally in WPC, I felt something is there in this newbie smile.gif
And, your subsequent entries made my thoughts clear that YES, She's gonna b one of the LEGENDARY DESIGNERS here in future thumbsup.gif
Neither I'm praising u nor I'm flattering, its true that u r going better & better every moment & more than that, a true clear concept artist is in YOU wub.gif wub.gif
So, keep up the good work going & my BEST wishes is always with U Sister wub.gif wub.gif
murphy222
wowowowow great.....
very very nice....
words can't sayyyyy

mohib-rameen
i would say that you are awesome designer Aleena wow.gif wow.gif i just love every single work of yours. wub.gif

keep the great work Aleena wow.gif
satyam1328
your wallpaper is very very good , keep it up:)
Aleena143
QUOTE (vprocks @ Aug 14 2011, 08:20 PM) *
10.gif First of all Hats of to your creations and your overall journey in the challenges. 10.gif
notworthy.gif Your work is simply fab. notworthy.gif
Thanks for making me aware of your beautiful work.

I hope to see more like this in the future.

Thank you so much bro, im happy for ur visit.i'll try make more good wally's.thanks again.
f_batiir
It very nice to see you have your own thread Aleena happy.gif
Awesome walls 10.gif I love your works my dear sis wub.gif
Your cute baby should be proud of you wink.gif
Hope you all the best,both at M9 and your life. smile.gif
anulubi
i am really really happy to see your beautiful fantastic tremendous thread my dear wow.gif wow.gif 10.gif ..
all wallys looks great to me sis 10.gif ...every walls of yours have a great message to tell others clapping.gif ...
that the exact goals of your beautiful works thumbsup.gif .. and i thought your real name was Aleena, and your name is Marya. my mother's name!!! wow.gif .
i wish you all the best for your great thread,you and your lovable son also wub.gif wub.gif ..
and wish you a happy journey to to the Professional Legendary designer ...
Aleena143
QUOTE (anuragsins1991 @ Aug 14 2011, 08:56 PM) *
10.gif clap.gif YOUR WALLS ARE REALLY AWESOME,MARY,so u have a son ,must be an effort taking time out for designing,

AWESOME,i will always admire ur work

HOPE u will help me become a great designer like u

10.gif

Thankyou so much bro.im glad that u admire my works,

definetly i'll help u whatever i can.
Galina53
Excellent work, Maria! I always wonder how having a young son may be time to find such employment? I wish you further success!

Aleena143
QUOTE (BENnGWEN @ Aug 14 2011, 09:10 PM) *
Hi Aleena byebye.gif
Thanks a world to U for your kind invitation, and trust me Dear, after visiting this thread, I just feel one thing,
wub.gif wub.gif I"M PRIVILEGED TO VISIT HERE wub.gif wub.gif

Great to know about you personal life & Thanks for sharing your life with us smile.gif

The first time I saw your wally in WPC, I felt something is there in this newbie smile.gif
And, your subsequent entries made my thoughts clear that YES, She's gonna b one of the LEGENDARY DESIGNERS here in future thumbsup.gif
Neither I'm praising u nor I'm flattering, its true that u r going better & better every moment & more than that, a true clear concept artist is in YOU wub.gif wub.gif
So, keep up the good work going & my BEST wishes is always with U Sister wub.gif wub.gif

Oh, thankyou so much for ths wonderful comment,im really very very happy seeing ur comment...

u r such an great designer...and im really very happy that u like my works...

i try to satisfy ur wish. and thanku so much bro for visiting my thread.
Aleena143
QUOTE (murphy222 @ Aug 14 2011, 10:02 PM) *
wowowowow great.....
very very nice....
words can't sayyyyy

Thankyou so much bro.and thanks for ur visit.
Aleena143
QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Aug 14 2011, 10:31 PM) *
i would say that you are awesome designer Aleena wow.gif wow.gif i just love every single work of yours. wub.gif

keep the great work Aleena wow.gif

first of all i thank you so much for ur visit in ur busy schedule too....

hope u fine and enjoy ths Ramzan.

really ur words makes me very happy....and im very much happy that u love my works.

thanks again bro.
Aleena143
QUOTE (satyam1328 @ Aug 14 2011, 10:38 PM) *
your wallpaper is very very good , keep it up:)

thanks bro.
thabull
i'm so happy to c that u made your own personal "corner" here in m9 aleena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
keep on girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
manola2
i have to say that you made me honored and proud by inviting me here.. you are so great designer!
i think i have told you many times how much i love your work clap.gif im always inspired to see your wonderful wallys notworthy.gif 10.gif

im so happy to see your new thread!!! what can i say....just

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! wow.gif wow.gif

and i promise, ill visit here really often smile.gif

and.... its really nice to know you more smile.gif your beautiful name, and your family smile.gif
many many kisses to your sweet little boy from me wub.gif wub.gif

and tell your husband from me, that he must be really proud and unbeliewable happy to have a women like you by his side smile.gif

hugs and kisses :wub

joanna
topmanner1
First of all congrats on your own thread sis,you have beautiful collection of wallpapers here.smile.gif

Thanks for inviting me to your wonder world.

I have been looking at all your wallpapers from your beginning in wpc and in very short time you made a lot of beautiful wallpapers.

Your animations are amazing and the most I like among your wallpapers are colours princess and mystic island princess.

It is nice to know about your family,I already know some.

Your designing skills are amazing,good luck sis it's been pleasure looking at your journey in m9.smile.gifthumbsup.gif

Raindeer123
I am honoured to be here today among wid sum beautiful hand works dat makes me realise how good ur imagination is or your
imaginations will be in future wink.gif you are truely a gret designer coz i have seen lots of changes in ur creations right after ur first entry in WPC wow.gif
n honestly comapared to ur still or animated wallies i would like to prefer animated ones coz you are far better den anybody in dis case clapping.gif clapping.gif
lastly keep up the good work n good bless you n ur family , lova ya sis wub.gif wub.gif
mohamedali05
Salam sis.i'm really happy to visit your new and wonderful thread,in my personal opinion,you are the queen of the animated wallpapers in mobile9. Thanks aleena sis for your invitation to visit this lovely thread,i really love all your creations,i hope you will help me caus i'm spending lot of time to learn PS and GIMP.I know how mush designing is hard. I wish you and your family all the best,especially for your little baby.keep the great work..Ahmed.
liapireas
Sweet Aleena congratulations for your new thread !!!!!!!!! 10.gif
I'm very glad you finally decided to make one ........
Keep all these beautiful wallpapers of your coming !!!!!!!! clap.gif
See you ..... byebye.gif
Aleena143
QUOTE (f_batiir @ Aug 15 2011, 12:27 AM) *
It very nice to see you have your own thread Aleena happy.gif
Awesome walls 10.gif I love your works my dear sis wub.gif
Your cute baby should be proud of you wink.gif
Hope you all the best,both at M9 and your life. smile.gif

Thankyou so much bro and thanks for ur wishes.
Aleena143
QUOTE (anulubi @ Aug 15 2011, 01:19 AM) *
i am really really happy to see your beautiful fantastic tremendous thread my dear wow.gif wow.gif 10.gif ..
all wallys looks great to me sis 10.gif ...every walls of yours have a great message to tell others clapping.gif ...
that the exact goals of your beautiful works thumbsup.gif .. and i thought your real name was Aleena, and your name is Marya. my mother's name!!! wow.gif .
i wish you all the best for your great thread,you and your lovable son also wub.gif wub.gif ..
and wish you a happy journey to to the Professional Legendary designer ...

Oh bro,thankyou so much for ths wonderful and hearttouching words.

im really happy u visited my thread.

and im really very very happy u like all my works ..

u itself a great and legendary designer..i feel like taht only..

all ur works amazes me...how much effort u taking....

all the best for u too bro....

yeah im maryam....and im happy ur mom name too marya....lil difference..haha..but our name mean the same person..haha.smile.gif
roopu1997
Thanks for inviting me to this wonderful thread
Your works are really great sis.Keep up this good work clap.gif clap.gif
Aleena143
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Aug 15 2011, 01:32 AM) *
Excellent work, Maria! I always wonder how having a young son may be time to find such employment? I wish you further success!

Thank u so much dear, yes its really difficult to do ths works ..i should spend more time with him,i'll try to do when he sleeps...

and i always make wallys only at last min and that to in few hrs.

but im very happy u visited here...and i always admire ur works and u shines in all area...

and u do all ur work very fast.

all the best for u dear.
Aleena143
QUOTE (thabull @ Aug 15 2011, 03:01 AM) *
i'm so happy to c that u made your own personal "corner" here in m9 aleena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
keep on girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ALex bro for ur Visit here.
Aleena143
QUOTE (manola2 @ Aug 15 2011, 06:30 AM) *
i have to say that you made me honored and proud by inviting me here.. you are so great designer!
i think i have told you many times how much i love your work clap.gif im always inspired to see your wonderful wallys notworthy.gif 10.gif

im so happy to see your new thread!!! what can i say....just

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! wow.gif wow.gif

and i promise, ill visit here really often smile.gif

and.... its really nice to know you more smile.gif your beautiful name, and your family smile.gif
many many kisses to your sweet little boy from me wub.gif wub.gif

and tell your husband from me, that he must be really proud and unbeliewable happy to have a women like you by his side smile.gif

hugs and kisses :wub

joanna

THANK U SO MUCH DEAR...

U HONOURED ME BY UR WORDS.THANKS A LOT.

I DNT VE OTHER WORDS TO EXPRESS MY HAPPINESS...I WISH U TO VISIT HERE AGAIN AND AGAIN.

THANKS FOR EVERY WORDS.smile.gif

manjuraja
Excellent Maryam dear...Finally you decided to open a thread for your lovely works... thumbsup.gif wow.gif wow.gif

I am still don't have that much wallies to present it in a thread and I am in that work.... wub.gif

I'll be back often to see your lovely works.. wub.gif
nazarenko
Hi, dear Aleena! very beautiful works! I love it! well donne! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
protsenko2006
An excellent topic and works super, well done Aleena, congratulations on your personal thread!!! clap.gif clap.gif

Aleena143
QUOTE (topmanner1 @ Aug 15 2011, 08:12 AM) *
First of all congrats on your own thread sis,you have beautiful collection of wallpapers here.smile.gif

Thanks for inviting me to your wonder world.

I have been looking at all your wallpapers from your beginning in wpc and in very short time you made a lot of beautiful wallpapers.

Your animations are amazing and the most I like among your wallpapers are colours princess and mystic island princess.

It is nice to know about your family,I already know some.

Your designing skills are amazing,good luck sis it's been pleasure looking at your journey in m9.smile.gifthumbsup.gif

Thankyou so much bro, for ths lovely comments and ur visit here..im really speechless seeing all ths words...

and im really very happy that my works liked by all..bcos i feel that i always different frm all and my taste is very different.

and thanks for ur wishes bro...and ur too very great designer.
findgirl45
you have created amazing walls clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif all of them r just great wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
wish u best of luck for future thumbsup.gif
malytopol
Congratulations for your own thread! clapping.gif
great wallpapers I see here, keep it up dear! 10.gif
imsagi
congratz for ur thread

all the great work is done by you

you post me this link very late anyways

good to know about you and ur family mariyam give my love and blessings to ur lil prince frm his khala
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.