Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Symbian^3 Themes By Jolansky
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Nokia Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3
jolansky
a collection of some of my symbian^3 themes best for - N8, C6, C7, E7 and other compatible phones

merlin

download link

jolansky
angry birds

download link
jolansky
the blue lady

download link
jolansky
my favorite

colorful design

download link
jolansky
Leather Lines

download link

jolansky
Wooden Lines

gallery link
jolansky
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows II

download link
anulubi
congrats on your wonderful theme thread jolly wow.gif wow.gif clapping.gif ...
fantastic themes 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
jolansky
QUOTE (anulubi @ Aug 10 2011, 01:51 PM) *
congrats on your wonderful theme thread jolly wow.gif wow.gif clapping.gif ...
fantastic themes 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif

thanksssssss anu dear!!!! notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
liapireas
Congratulations for your new thread my sweet Jolly !!!!! happy.gif
Excellent collection of themes , keep them coming ! tongue.gif
You did also great in the last TMC , congrats for your silver ! wink.gif
jolansky
QUOTE (liapireas @ Aug 10 2011, 11:11 PM) *
Congratulations for your new thread my sweet Jolly !!!!! happy.gif
Excellent collection of themes , keep them coming ! tongue.gif
You did also great in the last TMC , congrats for your silver ! wink.gif

so happy you like this thread sweety!!! i ll keep on coming though he he laugh.gif

thanks for the congrats!!!! byebye.gif
jolansky
my newest theme

Sea Paradise

gallery link
AloneBoy96
Congrats on your new thread dear !!!!!!!!!! wink.gif wink.gif
Every themes shows own beauty ........ wub.gif
Beautiful collection of themes.......... wow.gif
Rohitcstrike
Excellent work jolansky wub.gif 10.gif
jolansky
thankssss a million dear aloneb and rohit!!!!!
engel26
wow,,what a collection of world class theme!!!!amazing,,love it,,more power to you!!!!!!! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
therese65
i love your merlin,,superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb! wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
jolansky
engel and therese,,thankssss a lot!!!

my latest theme

Summer Night

gallery link
Asad_rider
Beautiful clap.gif
jolansky
QUOTE (Asad_rider @ Aug 21 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Beautiful clap.gif

asad,,dear, sooo happy you dropped by here,,,thanksss thanksss
hopeless19
Take my belated congratz on the bronze for the summer night theme (whoooosh, i am borne late wallbash.gif)!! You have showed great excellence in that theme... clap.gif clap.gif
jolansky
QUOTE (hopeless19 @ Aug 26 2011, 12:57 PM) *
Take my belated congratz on the bronze for the summer night theme (whoooosh, i am borne late wallbash.gif)!! You have showed great excellence in that theme... clap.gif clap.gif

wowwww...so sweet of you hoppy dear!!! i am glad you dropped by,,very inspiring thanks thanks thanksss byebye.gif clap.gif clap.gif

my latest theme,,entry to STC 62,,smurfs

Smurfy....

download link

Aleena143
ConGrates My Dear Jolly, for ur new thread

wow dear,ur each adn every themes r awesome and speechless...

really u ve grown as a great designer. well done dear.

i remember that i joined here in wpc letters play and dc members request..

and i didn for u but cant able to submit...step by step im seeing u and admiring ur works...

and sometimes i wonder how u doing such a gretest themes..wow dear..

i ve no words.

all i can say is ..keep on moving.

All the best dear..to ur great journey towards success.

i happy to visit here.smile.gif
mkraj25
these themes are cool clapping.gif wow.gif laugh.gif
farhad707070
A local community college professor decided to fight back. “The price of books for our students is just getting higher and higher and, combined with the rising cost of tuition, it’s killing these kids,” said Peter Jason, Ph.D. “Remember, students are one of the poorest groups of people in America. Almost half of them have at least one part-time job. In fact, one of my students has three jobs. She is a part-time sales clerk at a clothing store three days a week, then works three evenings a week as a pizza cook, and on weekends she does manicures at a beauty salon. And she still manages to have a high GPA and go to school full-time.”
Textbook prices are traditionally high. Adding to that problem, many college instructors change textbooks year after year; they either upgrade to a new edition or switch to an entirely different textbook. This further hurts students because if an instructor no longer uses a particular textbook, that book has no resale value.
Dr. Jason decided to make life a little easier and a lot cheaper for his students by writing his own book on public speaking. “Many books have an increased price because of bells and whistles: CD-ROMs, lots of color photographs, and lots of graphics. I talked to my students, and many of them, like me, prefer to keep things simple. So, during a sabbatical a few years ago, I wrote my own textbook. I made sure that it wasn’t long-winded. I called it Successful Public Speaking: How To Be Brief, Concise, and to the Point.
“Compared to most other public speaking primers, mine is half the number of pages, and one-third the price. That is, $30 instead of $90. Plus, it is published in a three-ring binder format. So, when I wrote a second edition last year, students only had to buy the 35 new pages and delete 35 of the original pages. For only $7.00, they had upgraded to the new edition. I’ve had great feedback from my students about this loose-leaf concept. Maybe the word will get out, and more writers and publishers will try it
jolansky
QUOTE (Aleena143 @ Aug 27 2011, 02:13 PM) *

and i didn for u but cant able to submit...step by step im seeing u and admiring ur works...

i ve no words.

i am so very happy to see you here my dear clap.gif clap.gif ,,it was 3 years ago when i started making themes and they turned not really good,,and i did not win any single trophy,,,yet i kept on trying and it really took me so hard,,,my participation in WPC had helped me explore more about photoshop,,and this contributed a lot in designing,,i see myself in you,,the eagerness to learn and to explore more,,,,,,i know there are many more good things in store for you in the future,,just keep on loving the craft,,again,,,my thanksss,,keep on being so sweet,,,!!! byebye.gif byebye.gif

mkraj,,,thankssss for the visit my dear!!! clap.gif clap.gif
Aleena143
QUOTE (jolansky @ Aug 28 2011, 11:29 AM) *
QUOTE (Aleena143 @ Aug 27 2011, 02:13 PM) *

i ve no words.

i am so very happy to see you here my dear clap.gif clap.gif ,,it was 3 years ago when i started making themes and they turned not really good,,and i did not win any single trophy,,,yet i kept on trying and it really took me so hard,,,my participation in WPC had helped me explore more about photoshop,,and this contributed a lot in designing,,i see myself in you,,the eagerness to learn and to explore more,,,,,,i know there are many more good things in store for you in the future,,just keep on loving the craft,,again,,,my thanksss,,keep on being so sweet,,,!!! byebye.gif byebye.gif

mkraj,,,thankssss for the visit my dear!!! clap.gif clap.gif

Ths is really great achievement dear for ur hard work..yes me too wanted to do like u..but dnt know i can r not....but yes..im ve a great passion towards designing...

i just mad on it...so i alwasy wanted to learn more...i hope i'll too make like u one day.
Asad_rider
wow! Your last smurf is Awesome !!! I liked it from my heart !
Congratz!
jolansky
aleena,,,that deep passion,,and the craving to learn more is enough inspiration to do a lot better in the future,,you are a budding themer,,sooner you will bloom beautifully!!!!! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

asad,,,dear thankssss a million!! clap.gif wow.gif
jolansky
my entry to LOT8

Bambi

gallery link

hazaria
wwwwooooowwwww wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif all themes are fantastic,,,i love your angry birds and your smurfy!!!keep them keeping,,congrats,,nice thread...parabens !!!!!!!!! boa sorte!!!
jolansky
thankssss hazaria,,,it means a lot to me!!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Aleena143
QUOTE (jolansky @ Aug 29 2011, 05:43 AM) *
my entry to LOT8

Bambi

Wow jolly dear,ths one i just love it.i love pink so much that too the combination is just awesome.great.awaiting to see more.

EDIT: pls do me one favour,i bought new mobile 5233 nokia...how to create themes for that...i just want to learn...if u ve any links of tutorials tell me...

now im concentrating in s40 only but step by step i want to learn it too..then only i can step into competition.if u can pls teach me.
jolansky
QUOTE (Aleena143 @ Sep 1 2011, 01:25 PM) *
QUOTE (jolansky @ Aug 29 2011, 05:43 AM) *
my entry to LOT8

Bambi

Wow jolly dear,ths one i just love it.i love pink so much that too the combination is just awesome.great.awaiting to see more.

EDIT: pls do me one favour,i bought new mobile 5233 nokia...how to create themes for that...i just want to learn...if u ve any links of tutorials tell me...

now im concentrating in s40 only but step by step i want to learn it too..then only i can step into competition.if u can pls teach me.

wow my hearty congrats on your phone my dear!!!!!!!,,so happy you have one!!!!!

also i am so glad youre into s60 theming this time

the best software of course for making theme is the carbide 3,4 or carbide or Carbide.ui Symbian Theme Edition 4.0

i am not much into series60 5th edition,,but i made some,,and it is almost similar to making symbian^3...

i can not yet find tutorials for this,,,but i will keep looking for one ad send it later,,,if i can not find one,,i will try to make one,,,,ok?
jolansky
my latest theme

Surreall

my entry to TMC 283

smaller preview:

bigger preview:

download surreall_by_jolansky

mohamedali05
Excellent themes thread and awesome collection.Keep the great work notworthy.gif clap.gif
jolansky
thanksssssssssssssssss a lot moh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
san-sagar
clap.gif Congratulations for your new thread my cute jolly

cool themes ...made by you .....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif
jolansky
thankssss a million san sagar dear!!! wub.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Asad_rider
I Like the Surreal clap.gif
Very Nicely done thumbsup.gif
jolansky
thankssss a million asad!!!!!!!!also love your purple apple theme..thats one great entry my dear friend!!!!!! clapping.gif wow.gif wow.gif
Asad_rider
haha.gif Personally i also like my that theme than others tongue.gif
notworthy.gif Thxx
jolansky
QUOTE (Asad_rider @ Sep 10 2011, 08:50 AM) *
haha.gif Personally i also like my that theme than others tongue.gif
notworthy.gif Thxx

all your c3 themes are stunning and that is the best so far!!! clap.gif clap.gif

my latest theme

the_apple_theme_by_jolansky

download link
Asad_rider
I wish i have a s^3 phone wow.gif
Thats stunning. I love the simplicity wub.gif
jolansky
QUOTE (Asad_rider @ Sep 10 2011, 10:47 AM) *
I wish i have a s^3 phone wow.gif
Thats stunning. I love the simplicity wub.gif

thankssss again asad bro!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif
liapireas
Ahh my god my sweet Jolly what great new themes from you honey !!!!!
Your winning surreal theme is fantastic but the apple theme is spectacular also !!!!!!!
Keep them coming !!!!
jolansky
wwwwooooooowwwwww!!!!!!! loook who is here!!!! wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif my dear sweet lia!!!!!!!

my thankssss for dropping by

soooo happy you like those themes

thanksssssssssssssssss!!!!!
AloneBoy96
Love your apple theme !!!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Hope i might hve a S^3 phone........... sad.gif
jolansky
QUOTE (AloneBoy96 @ Sep 11 2011, 09:59 AM) *
Love your apple theme !!!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Hope i might hve a S^3 phone........... sad.gif

thanks a lot ALONEB

and congrats again on your promotion!!!!!!!!
kowndeenya
All sort of technology, mobile updates, downloads, forums, how-to's at TheSoupedUp.Blogspot.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.