Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Few Of My Wallpaper Designs
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Wallpapers & Screensavers
Liron
Hi there,

For anyone who's interested, I have my wallpaper designs up at lironbot.com/wap for download. All the designs are original artwork, so please respect the usage license (linked from the bottom of the download page).

The walls are in 128x128, if you have a different screen resolution and would like one of the wallpapers anyway, just let me know the size you need.

Hope ya'll like them!
solankiankit16
QUOTE(Liron @ Nov 30 2004, 12:41 AM)
Hi there,

For anyone who's interested, I have my wallpaper designs up at lironbot.com/wap for download. All the designs are original artwork, so please respect the usage license (linked from the bottom of the download page).

The walls are in 128x128, if you have a different screen resolution and would like one of the wallpapers anyway, just let me know the size you need.

Hope ya'll like them!
[right][snapback]84543[/snapback][/right]

the link wasnt found thumbdown.gif
javedy2j21
there is no link thumbdown.gif
hinarashi
no thanks......... tongue.gif tongue.gif
dwiaguspriyanto
bye
MobileRazor
QUOTE (Liron @ Nov 30 2004, 02:11 PM) *
Hi there,

Hope ya'll like them!

not found.
manu2bhat
QUOTE (MobileRazor @ Feb 17 2011, 12:32 AM) *
QUOTE (Liron @ Nov 30 2004, 02:11 PM) *
Hi there,

Hope ya'll like them!

not found.

no
manu2bhat
is there any wallpaper for m nokia 2700c mobile
al-sagban
where are they?
sscob1
Nothing is there.
ravi73193
link not found........
murphy222
no link grouphug.gif
akhilnn
1.gif
drkhubaib79
Thanx
soumikatoz
hmm nice collections cool.gif
edwinjose_j
antojo
antojo
Pura gente con mucho talento !! wow.gif wow.gif Felicidades
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.