Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: About Improve M9
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Suggestions
kalekedar
requesr to m9 commity,
plz seprate softwares and java softwares its friendly and usefull for users notworthy.gif
Ace1997
right.
ravikanyal11
ok.............!
vprocks
yes, i agree to this.
philippe78
Ok i m right....but i must say that first is very important when we search a soft find first working on our phone,java or not,then after select a java or not java....if you separate first java,after searching,you find softs for all phones and i think is not a very good idea....for this some uploaders upload first on categories phones and after java or not....other thing that i can add is that uploaders give instructions,and dowloaders even not read this.....the "problem"only is create for example on s60v5 category other subcategory java or not...And other sis signed and not signed?...on mx thinking is better find first for our phone working,is not very important java or not...
kaushik0444
clap.gif GOOD surrender.gif
mazizbaig
Yes mixing java applications with others is very confusing
san-sagar
ya thats right.................................!
rutare
nice ideea
farhad707070
wink.gif
Leafjohn
Ya it should be seperated
prashanthdcunha
Yes indeed, the apps need to be seperated based on their file format and compatibility with the phone.. And yes as the other member here has said, it is necessary for all those who download applications, to read the descriptions and details and then continue downloading... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.