Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guide On Posting Suggestions [READ BEFORE POST]
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion > V6 Suggestions
ArthurWill
Have ideas for new features or ideas to improve existing ones (Gallery, Upload System, Profile, Navigation etc)? Create a new topic & post them in this forum.

mobile9 is a site made for you, so please help us help you. We might not be able to implement all your ideas but we give every idea a serious consideration.

Thank you for your time in making M9 a better place for you and the rest. grouphug.gif
kransh786786
1- i think add a link which is directly go on the uploader's gallery
means
when anybody download a file then on that page it shows related downloads

put there a link which users can go directly on uploaders gallery.
scorpion7004
Selecting your dzired phn 4 uploads as wel as 4 downloads is really hectic... I suggest phn should be catagorised according to brand so that we cd select easily without panic.. Thank u
mohamedali05
Sorry guys but i think this topic is just a Guide On Posting Suggestions...create a new topic for your suggestions HERE
san-sagar
okz... byebye.gif
神经刀
i think V6 is more on improving, then innovation.
for sent gift, i dun feel any exciting when i receive gift.
coz gift is easy to sent, and abit useless...
hope can change something abt this.
if can put in more new features
like apps, i like tat..
look forward to M9 grouphug.gif
神经刀
mayb chatting box weightlift.gif like fb 1 live chatting
vprocks
yes, agree with you arthur.
and i see many issues related to the bugs have been already resloved.
Kuroro_Hizuku
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 29 2011, 01:49 AM) *
Have ideas for new features or ideas to improve existing ones (Gallery, Upload System, Profile, Navigation etc)? Create a new topic & post them in this forum.

mobile9 is a site made for you, so please help us help you. We might not be able to implement all your ideas but we give every idea a serious consideration.

Thank you for your time in making M9 a better place for you and the rest. grouphug.gif

To make the l0ng story short... Many of us d0nt like v6, just lo0k to the others p0st, they want v5.. I als0 like v5.. I like All features in v5, in fact, m0bile9 is my m0st trusted mobile site c0mpare to others because of thier better features.. But n0w.. I disapp0inted of what mobile9 has.. Dont be mad at me because of the w0rds i used, i am just telling my opini0n f0r the sake of mobile9 and mobile9 users..
kninnik
QUOTE (Kuroro_Hizuku @ Jul 29 2011, 12:51 PM) *
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 29 2011, 01:49 AM) *

To make the l0ng story short... Many of us d0nt like v6, just lo0k to the others p0st, they want v5.. I als0 like v5.. I like All features in v5, in fact, m0bile9 is my m0st trusted mobile site c0mpare to others because of thier better features.. But n0w.. I disapp0inted of what mobile9 has.. Dont be mad at me because of the w0rds i used, i am just telling my opini0n f0r the sake of mobile9 and mobile9 users..

ra_j8
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

this is not ok mai kab sai download kar raha hoo par ho nahi raha

plz sold this problom as sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.