Full Version: Which Is Better Earphone For Nokia 5230
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
san-sagar
Which is better earphone for nokia 5230

i usually use provided by nokia

my friends say china earphone is best for used

what you say ?
sumitneel
the one you are provided by nokia is wh-102 which is not that good in sound quality,you can try vaccum earphone which will cost you around 350...its too good in sound quality,gives a proper look smile.gif
ravikanyal11
chinese earphone is cheap & wrost, .......and nokia earphone is not so good.......so buy any sony earphone with 3.5 mm jack.......its awesome dude
drkhubaib79
I think nokia earphone is not bad.
vprocks
depends on the handset.
with cheap handsets.nokia is providing 3rd class headphones.
i have crative earphones, and they are the best for me
satyam1328
i like nokia ear phones, i think nokia earphone is good
sksahoozzz
U can also use Bluetooth Head Sets thumbsup.gif
mohamedali05
Me too i think sony earphones are good.
Ace1997
china mobile earphones are harmful for ears and sound clearity is worst. so use samsung c3303 earphone. it is best for 5230
Ace1997
china mobile earphones are harmful for ears and sound clearity is worst. so use samsung c3303 earphone. it is best for 5230
myki_mj
use sony's walkman bass fx vaccum earfone with 3.5mm jack price 650...
myki_mj
dnt use bad quality chinese earfone it may effacts ur hearing capacity.... And that sounds too bad....
soumyadeepbshn
sony earphone with 3.5 mm jack.......its awesome dude
Ace1997
nokia earphones are worst

but SAMSUNG earphones are best in sound quality and looks cool.
jinxslave
Buy nokia or sony earphone.
If you want good sound quality then use vaccum earphone ...10.gif
saminthehouse
why not try out creative ep-630 earphones. They are pretty good in terms of value for money and audio quality is really good smile.gif
san-sagar
thanks guys *^*^*^ i am using sony headphone now ..its awnsome sound **
geminideal2012
Stereo Earphone with Microphone for HTC Desire/Desire HD/HD7/G5 (3.5mm-Jack)
symbiantweets
wub.gif
prratikrajput
HEY BRO.

DO USE OF SONY ERI. IPOD EARPHONE...

THAT WILL REALLY BLOW UR MIND.........

THANK U.
symbiantweets
use original..
kaifiki
use one which holds the company of ace
they hav tremendous sound quality.........
kaifiki
got it?
AFRODITTA
sony
manjuraja
Always rely on the original earpieces!!
surjeet100
QUOTE (san-sagar @ Jun 13 2011, 11:05 AM) *
Which is better earphone for nokia 5230

what you say ?

Hi ,
I also use Nokia's earphone with great quality of sound . I didn't face any problem regarding my Nokia earphone so according to my point of view you should purchase Nokia earphones.
munna921
[/size]
QUOTE (san-sagar @ Jun 13 2011, 11:35 PM) *
[size=7]Which is better earphone for nokia 5230

what you say ?

[font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][/font]
naghi63
i think nokia earphone is best!
Leafjohn
I'll recommend u to use sony earphone its give good sound quality.
1990nick
For Best Sound Quality use skull candy or sony's ear phone (vaccum type)....
uf168
Original is best
Cipidepay
The main element associated with challenge has over some and prevent relegation, both a can not find the money for to lose your challenge. Home-court advantage, energy is best A Senna that has a 4-1 victory over the last guffaw, Podolsky plum in order to open up a pair of diplomas, Walcott and Aaron furthermore respectively Jiangong, Vioka previous downgrade. Following your reports meeting, Wenger rewarded your team's operation inside major challenge: Cheap nfl Jerseys "we going pretty major, subsequently a few slack, Vioka when your rhythm deal with, and place your history, your group is really a significant setback. But Walcott at the crucial second in order to be noticeable, just to save your group. Your start of the second 1 / 2, we've found a few anxiety, but in this sport, you might want to deal with a person's nervousness. Sometimes an excessive amount similar to get to an ambition, will frequently function table in order to a person's wish. "Evaluation to get some predicament, Wenger mentioned your group cannot disillusioned, for the reason that anything isn't about: "nothing may be determined but, it depends upon our own final circle and Newcastle competitors effects. Sometimes finally aren't eventually generate. But I've self-belief, for the reason that we've found a long time under pressure associated with do the job expertise. "After your challenge, A Senna sport Wigan were relegated. To this, Wenger furthermore expressed repent: "I mentioned apologies to get Vioka. There're an incredible group, participating in enjoyable soccer, there are many associated with skilled competitors. As long as your bring together, I think they're going to return to your most recognized league. cheap jerseys from china "However, your group amongst players aren't ideal, but could not comprehensive your totally free seals, your dog suffering a loss folks worried. Wenger mentioned for a reports meeting, your dog sometimes have not so great Sunday's stopping: "he (your dog) lower leg made an appearance. Probably we must allow Wilkshire participating in, We are not aware of. "Wenger communicates concurrently, she has going to organize the following season: "the end on the season starts following season. But our own existing center merely upon Sunday's sport having Newcastle. "
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.