Bluetooth File Transfer
With Bluetooth File Transfer by Medieval you can, using your mobile phone, browse, explore and manage files of any bluetooth ready device.
There are many options like download, upload, edit, create, delete, move, rename files and folders; you can compress, extract and manage ZIP/ TAR/ GZ/ JAR/ THM/ NTH/ UTZ files; and much more..
Switch between Tabs – Local files and Bluetooth files.
* - Easy to use, fast and straightforward user-interface (GUI), powered by Medieval GUI system;
* - Complete touch-screen support with built-in "double click" event implemented;
* - Shortcut keys improves user usability and speed-up your GUI experience;
* - You can create, extract and manage ZIP / TAR / GZ / JAR / THM / NTH / UTZ files easily (local filesystem only
* - Unique fullscreen mode (press [0 key), to remove top/bottom bars and enlarge working area;
* - Cool and intuitive menu system (press [7 or [MENU key) to execute extended functionality;
* - Multiple files and folders selection (press [# or key), to transfer/delete many items at once;
* - Select all, Select none and invert selection options available;
* - Search files rapidly and accurately, on both local and Bluetooth filesystems, using customisable parameters;
* - Navigate on both local and Bluetooth filesystem using a single keypress (press [5 or [FIRE key
* - Download/upload items from/to any device with OBEX FTP support (almost on all phone models
* - You can also send files using OBEX OPP profile (available on all phone models with Bluetooth
* - Ability to cut/copy and paste files between devices and/or to manage local filesystem;
* - Edit file or folder attributes to enable or disable READ, WRITE and HIDDEN status flags;
* - Open/view the content of some files using the internal viewer (both local and Bluetooth filesystems
* - Powerful internal image viewer with zoom in & zoom out features using a fast and smooth scale filter;
* - You can open text, image, audio and video files with the internal viewer;
* - Get files and folders informations on both local and Bluetooth devices;
* - Create new folders on both local and Bluetooth filesystem;
* - Rename items or get volume informations (local filesystem only
* - You can add or remove a memory storage, without closing the program;
* - Search for any nearby Bluetooth device and read its informations;
* - Bookmark list allows you to save your favorite device without searching it again;
* - Very long file and folder names are scrolled on the screen using marquee technique;
* - Integrated help system that shows the "A-B-C" of this product;
* - Built-in error system with detailed explanation message;
* - Signed with both VeriSign and Thawte certificates;
* - Multi-language user interface.