Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Symbian Theme Contest 57 - Color
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
ArthurWill
Topic: Colors
Description: Pick a color from the list below. Make a theme based on the chosen color and/or black and/or white and/or all shades of grey. Example #1: Pick #34BEDA and create a theme with #34BEDA and black.
Example #2: Pick #34BEDA and create a theme with #34BEDA, black and white.
Example #3: Pick #34BEDA and create a theme with 34BEDA, black and grey.

Once chosen, the color cannot be picked by another person again. Which means we won't see two entries with the same color.

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 20th June, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

CODE
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88

Colors:
#1693A5 Viola53
#FBB829 Machineguntommy
#FF0066 srimunnamunna
#2A8FBD xailin
#77CCA4 primavera77
#948C75 akhilnn
#A40778 Yahont
#C0ADDB Asad_rider
Any color sam1374
#107FC9 nazarenko
#FF9900 nihalsameer12
#FFD0D4 Branislaw
#FFD90F thewrench
#00A0C6 Mr_Crash
#DB254C magicas1
#434983 Galina53
#FF5B1A shalu2173
#AF7A52 Ksavia
#76C000 lenhudiel
#1E5192 topmanner1
#FF5500 neda_25
#1F7576 injamul_ahmed
#434983 vigneshjan24
#F02311 deepasree
#40C0F1 jolansky
#DCC789 saraamir
ArthurWill
Remember, you can only pick one color. You cannot pick colors that's already taken. I am going to sleep now so you have to check which color is taken which is not. Happy picking picking! Hint hint there is a big bonus color. Spot it? grouphug.gif
sam1374
AW...can i Choose....Any color out of that big list....thats the bonus i feel.... wink.gif
Galina53
I do not understand. laugh.gif Choose color # 434983 and black.
Viola53
I choose the color - # 1693A5 ! If I understood correctly, that he was black!
Viola53
If I understood correctly, then I chose - turquoise with black?
Yahont
I choose # A40778 and black
AbeyAbrahamJohn
Mr_Crash
Can I take #33CCFF using Any Color in the list.. smile.gif
ArthurWill
@Viola
Yes #1693A5 and black is fine. thumbsup.gif

@Sam
Yea, that's the big price mate! You are fast. devil2.gif

@Mr_Crash
Any color is taken by Sam. So you have to pick some other color on the list. smile.gif smile.gif
Galina53
@ArthurWill, On different monitors, different color. What word can be called the color I chose? I did not understand the assignment. I thought that this is only the number of colors. Can I change it? If-yes.i want # 76C000(green) and black.
ArthurWill
@Galina
You cannot change. That's why I gave you HEX code. HEX code is fixed. When you work in photoshop or other image editing software just put in the color #434983 and you will get the color assigned.

Galina53
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 7 2011, 09:39 PM) *
@Galina
You cannot change. That's why I gave you HEX code. HEX code is fixed. When you work in photoshop or other image editing software just put in the color #434983 and you will get the color assigned.

You brought a very bad examples. Here is a screen had to be given immediately. It is unlikely that I will be able to make a theme with the color.Sorry! Please remove my name. I do not take part in this competition.
Mr_Crash
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 7 2011, 07:59 PM) *
@Mr_Crash
Any color is taken by Sam. So you have to pick some other color on the list. smile.gif smile.gif

Ok, then I am choosing #00A0C6
ArthurWill
@Galina
I am pretty sure you can. Worst come to worst you will make a minimal wallpaper from scratch by putting in some creative words or do color replacement for some minimal wallpapers. If you mean something else, then I don't get what you are trying to say.

@Mr_Crash
Got you! thumbsup.gif Looking forward seeing what you come up with. smile.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 7 2011, 10:20 PM) *
@Galina
I am pretty sure you can. Worst come to worst you will make a minimal wallpaper from scratch by putting in some creative words or do color replacement for some minimal wallpapers. If you mean something else, then I don't get what you are trying to say.

Okay, I'll try.

ArthurWill
@Galina
That's the spirit! Experiment, experiment, experiment. We never know what we end up with. wub.gif
topmanner1
I choose the colour #1E5192.thumbsup.gif
ArthurWill
So glad to see you again, Toppy! wow.gif wow.gif
nazarenko
Patricia, I am choosing # 107FC9 (while there is a choice!) very interesting planning, super! mf_type.gif thumbsup.gif

for a contrast, finishings of the softkeys and color of font there must be another color! what in this case? blink.gif
topmanner1
Thanks AW.smile.gifthumbsup.gif
ArthurWill
QUOTE (nazarenko @ Jun 8 2011, 01:05 PM) *
Patricia, I am choosing # 107FC9 (while there is a choice!) very interesting planning, super! mf_type.gif thumbsup.gif

Hahaha good! Color is running out.

QUOTE (nazarenko @ Jun 8 2011, 01:05 PM) *
for a contrast, finishings of the softkeys and color of font there must be another color! what in this case? blink.gif

That's what white/black/all shades of grey is for. You can use them to contrast with your color. thumbsup.gif
sam1374
AW, now that I have taken any colour...can it be with 2 colours or it should be 1.?
ArthurWill
@Sam
Just 1. smile.gif
xailin
I choose this color: # 2A8FBD smile.gif
Ksavia
I am in! #AF7A52! AW interesting topic! All tones of color can use?
magicas1
I am in I choose colour #AF7A52 .

just so I get it right I use this colour for my wall I can make a wall from scratch with brushes or may I use an existing wall if I change the colour to the one I have choosen? and black and shades of grey like dropshadow for example

Asad_rider
haha! Nice Topik laugh.gif

Count me In!! with #2A8FBD

Edited: Oops The color is already selected by Xai sad.gif

I will give a try with this one #c0addb
nihalsameer12
iam in. I WOULd like to use #FF9900
akhilnn
i m in too.. n i like to choose #948C75
Yahont
If I understand the job, then here's my start surrender.gif

This is my color, unfortunately screen theme is a slight distortion
srimunnamunna
aw i will pick #FF0066 smile.gif
is only we have to make in this color or any other color's are allowed , i mean background or anything else ??
ArthurWill
QUOTE (magicas1 @ Jun 8 2011, 04:24 PM) *
I am in I choose colour #AF7A52 .

just so I get it right I use this colour for my wall I can make a wall from scratch with brushes or may I use an existing wall if I change the colour to the one I have choosen? and black and shades of grey like dropshadow for example

Opsie, you have to pick another color. Ksavia was quicker. tongue.gif You can use any wallpaper as long as they consist only color that you have choosen, and/or black, and/or white and/or all shades of grey.

QUOTE (srimunnamunna @ Jun 8 2011, 09:48 PM) *
aw i will pick #FF0066 smile.gif
is only we have to make in this color or any other color's are allowed , i mean background or anything else ??

QUOTE (Ksavia @ Jun 8 2011, 04:15 PM) *
I am in! #AF7A52! AW interesting topic! All tones of color can use?

@Sri @Ksavia
Everything in your theme should only have these colors are allowed - the one you have chosen, black, white, all shades of grey.

QUOTE (Yahont @ Jun 8 2011, 08:47 PM) *
If I understand the job, then here's my start surrender.gif

You got it absolutely right! Looking forward seeing some other screens. thumbsup.gif

Looks like we are running out of colors soon. devil2.gif
ArthurWill
@all
STC Hall of Fame updated. 56 weeks of excellence all in one place. wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif Seriously, check it out HERE.
magicas1
ok thanks I get it then I choose #DB254C
lenhudiel
interesting topic can i join in with this one #4044e4
ArthurWill
QUOTE (lenhudiel @ Jun 8 2011, 11:28 PM) *

404 not found. haha.gif You have to pick a color from the list on the first post. smile.gif
Galina53
My start. Everybody Dance. laugh.gif Color # 434983

thabull
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jun 8 2011, 09:11 PM) *
My start. Everybody Dance. laugh.gif Color # 434983

galina.......... devil2.gif devil2.gif devil2.gif devil2.gif i think that nudity is not allowed..... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
(just teasing you...... )
lenhudiel
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 8 2011, 09:43 AM) *
QUOTE (lenhudiel @ Jun 8 2011, 11:28 PM) *

404 not found. haha.gif You have to pick a color from the list on the first post. smile.gif

ok, can i use this one #76C000?
ArthurWill
@lenhudiel
Yes the color is now yours. smile.gif smile.gif

@Galina
There is too much color in your wallpaper ... you can check out this TMC to get an idea what this week's STC is all about. smile.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 8 2011, 07:43 PM) *
@lenhudiel
Yes the color is now yours. smile.gif smile.gif

@Galina
There is too much color in your wallpaper ... you can check out this TMC to get an idea what this week's STC is all about. smile.gif

Okay, I understand! Do not want to dance. laugh.gif I should think.

srimunnamunna
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 8 2011, 08:12 AM) *
@Sri @Ksavia
Everything in your theme should only have these colors are allowed - the one you have chosen, black, white, all shades of grey.

ya i got your point aw smile.gif back to searching wally laugh.gif
neda_25
hi everybody ...

@ArthurWill: count me please... i choice #FF5500
Ranjithmr
I'm in With #FF5500 and Black..
thewrench
can i join too please. And can i take #FFD90F ?
Asad_rider
Some thing like this unsure.gif ???

Kennydante
Nice Topic. weightlift.gif clap.gif
primavera77
AW, I choose 77cca4 laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
PS. couldn't choose better...start with my numbers 77 tongue.gif
primavera77
AW, I hope i understood well. this list of colors is for both category,
so if i choose one color, no one of any category can choose it, or each category can choose one rose, one green etc....
I hoe i'm clear happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.