Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Symbian Theme Contest 56 - Denim
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
ArthurWill
Topic: Denim/Jeans
Description: No restriction. Anything to do with jeans/denim is fine. It can be those gorgeous jeans advertisements, designs with denim texture, famous jeans brand etc.

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 6th June, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

CODE
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88

Confirmed participants:
1. srimunnamunna
2. lenhudiel
3. anulubi
4. singhkuljinder
5. Galina53
6. neda_25
7. jolansky
8. Yahont
9.protsenko2006
10. magicas1
11. mangotango7
12. Ehtishamhassan2
13. nazarenko
14. fizztone
15. Ksavia
16. Denim denim ... put me in I wanna make something!
17. ?
18. ?
19. ?
20. ?

Super excited about this unique yet wide topic. Can't wait to see what you guys come up! wow.gif wow.gif
srimunnamunna
i am in aw smile.gif
lenhudiel
let me in too
Asad_rider
Hehehehehe Its too late laugh.gif
I've already make a denim tongue.gif

BTW very intresting topic thumbsup.gif
anulubi
i'm in, i love the topic.. clap.gif
ArthurWill
@Sri @Anulubi
You are both in, guys! Glad you like the topic. Let us see what you will be working on ya. thumbsup.gif

@Asad
Yea I remember your denim theme! It's a superbly done theme. Now I'm sure you can come out with something good this time too? Come on come on. bash.gif tongue.gif
singhkuljinder
nice topic
count me in
Galina53
Hi everyone! I want to make a theme here with this picture.

protsenko2006
Galina53 Good wallp! Ilike it! thumbsup.gif wow.gif
thabull
@ galina... i can't c your wally galina.....
Galina53
QUOTE (thabull @ May 25 2011, 12:38 PM) *

I did not understand that my picture is not so?

Hazza-1
Can somebody post on my profile the rulles for theme making competitions in short brieflys ?? PLease byebye.gif
neda_25
@Galina: so beautiful wally dear . good luck

Is an interesting topic. I'll try it .... ArthurWill Please add my name too
jolansky
wow,,a nice topic Pat,,,pls let me in wow.gif wow.gif

galina,,,i like ittttttttttttt!! wow.gif wow.gif
sscob1
@Galina53 love the wally smile.gif
ArthurWill
@Galina53
Interesting wally you have there. Sexy sexy! Looking forward to the rest. Is it going to be animated?

@Hazza-1
You can read more about STC here - All About STC.

@neda @jolansky
Good to have you two joining again. thumbsup.gif

@sscob
Gonna make a denim theme, Saby bro? unsure.gif

Ranjithmr
Nice Topic... clap.gif

Let ME in.....

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif gathering.gif byebye.gif weightlift.gif
thabull
QUOTE (Galina53 @ May 25 2011, 09:48 PM) *

it's ok now sweetie..........
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! devil2.gif devil2.gif devil2.gif devil2.gif
sscob1
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ May 26 2011, 12:19 PM) *
@sscob
Gonna make a denim theme, Saby bro? unsure.gif

Not sure till now, btw I make two wally with photoshop

protsenko2006
sscob1Cool wally! thumbsup.gif you want to do so theme to s40?
sscob1
QUOTE (protsenko2006 @ May 26 2011, 07:14 PM) *
sscob1Cool wally! thumbsup.gif you want to do so theme to s40?

Not sure till now, I have uninstalled carbide 5.0 from my pc.
Galina53
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ May 26 2011, 12:49 AM) *
@Galina53
Interesting wally you have there. Sexy sexy! Looking forward to the rest. Is it going to be animated?

I have not decided yet ...

QUOTE (thabull @ May 26 2011, 01:11 AM) *
QUOTE (Galina53 @ May 25 2011, 09:48 PM) *

You frightened me! laugh.gif
thabull
QUOTE (Galina53 @ May 26 2011, 05:35 PM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ May 26 2011, 01:11 AM) *

You frightened me! laugh.gif

hahahahahahahahahahaha... the devil was for "naughty"... nor for "evil"..... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Hazza-1
Ok thanks..
artmen79
QUOTE (Galina53 @ May 25 2011, 10:27 AM) *
Hi everyone! I want to make a theme here with this picture.

Ну вот и выпала Твоя тематика. weightlift.gif Помнится было хорошее.Ничего прямо писать не буду...(а то опять меня кое кто обзовёт не воспитанным )))
Но мой прогноз в твою пользу. Уж извини))) Удачи!
Yahont
Count me too! byebye.gif Here's my start notworthy.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (artmen79 @ May 26 2011, 12:09 PM) *
Ну вот и выпала Твоя тематика. weightlift.gif Помнится было хорошее.Ничего прямо писать не буду...(а то опять меня кое кто обзовёт не воспитанным )))

On the forum should be written in English. Thank you! Chickens before they are hatched.

QUOTE (Yahont @ May 26 2011, 01:38 PM) *
Count me too! byebye.gif Here's my start notworthy.gif

Very good start! thumbsup.gif
artmen79
QUOTE (Galina53 @ May 26 2011, 12:43 PM) *
QUOTE (artmen79 @ May 26 2011, 12:09 PM) *

On the forum should be written in English. Thank you! Chickens before they are hatched.

Google translator does not do the correct translation. surrender.gif It is a fact. Sometimes even highly distorted. People can not properly understand my words (the result of a double distortion Google translator) surrender.gif
This is an international site. But English is also an international language. grouphug.gif
But my message to you personally ... in this case, you and I do not need Google. Respect for all from Ramil. 10.gif
thabull
QUOTE (artmen79 @ May 26 2011, 11:56 PM) *
But my message to you personally ... in this case, you and I do not need Google. Respect for all from Ramil. 10.gif

with all my respect, in this case you can post your comment directly to her profile my friend........ wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif no need to post it here. this is an open thread..... it's not for persnal communication wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
you could post in russian so you can understand each other perfectly, but u could add the translation for the rest of us wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

i hope you understand that it's kind of impolite for the rest of us....
imagine how would you feel, if you had to scroll down pages reading (???) words you can't understand..... laugh.gif laugh.gif
anil8664
10.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (thabull @ May 26 2011, 04:12 PM) *

with all my respect, in this case you can post your comment directly to her profile my friend........ wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

He can not do it. This user has blocked . Old "warm and friendly" relations. And write a very desirable! smile.gif
thabull
QUOTE (Galina53 @ May 27 2011, 08:43 AM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ May 26 2011, 04:12 PM) *

with all my respect, in this case you can post your comment directly to her profile my friend........ wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

He can not do it. This user has blocked . Old "warm and friendly" relations. And write a very desirable! smile.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
artmen79
QUOTE (thabull @ May 27 2011, 05:15 AM) *

wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif she is my (best friend) ... she loves it when I'm writing ... laugh.gif

Galina53
QUOTE (artmen79 @ May 27 2011, 08:37 AM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ May 27 2011, 05:15 AM) *

wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif she is my (best friend) ... she loves it when I'm writing ... laugh.gif

I really want to you was not there. But this is impossible. You without me can not. sad.gif

@thabull, How is your state of health?
artmen79
QUOTE (Galina53 @ May 27 2011, 08:49 AM) *

My dear friend. Do not worry. You and I are young. Whole life ahead .... gathering.gif
Let's not clog the forum. Clean Save the World! clap.gif
ArthurWill
What are you guys doing here? I smell some off topic discussions? Sniff sniff sniff. devil2.gif Now back to theming shall we?

@thabull
Don't overstress yourself mate, although I must admit I miss your theme. wallbash.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ May 27 2011, 11:57 AM) *
What are you guys doing here? I smell some off topic discussions? Sniff sniff sniff. devil2.gif Now back to theming shall we?

You are right. Let's discuss my preview. smile.gif

Visit My Theme.
Viola53
Galina53 - Wow! Gorgeous theme! Everything's great! Design - super! Well done! clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif thumbsup.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
neda_25
@ ArthurWill: thanks a lot dear wub.gif

@ galina : great theme so beautiful And varied ... 10.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif thumbsup.gif

this is my preview :

thabull
QUOTE (Galina53 @ May 27 2011, 06:49 PM) *
@thabull, How is your state of health?

i'm much better now dear. there is still some pain, but at least i can work......

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ May 27 2011, 08:57 PM) *
@thabull
Don't overstress yourself mate, although I must admit I miss your theme. wallbash.gif

thanks for the advice Pat..... although i must admit that i wasn't very careful.... as soon as my arm was better i started working with some icon packs for my themes (in order to add an icon pack i need 3-4 days to include the 3rp party icons. i don't work with .tpf files....). finished some modifications but there was a cost..... i finished (i think) a theme for TMC, but now i have to rest my arm for a couple of days in order to start theming again for STC... still i have a set of 4 themes that r waiting to be uploaded.....

QUOTE (neda_25 @ May 27 2011, 11:57 PM) *
this is my preview :

very very good work neda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Galina53
@'Viola53, neda_25,thank you!

@neda_25, Original theme! 10.gif clap.gif clap.gif

@thabull,I'm happy for you! Disappointed that you did not give a comment on my theme. I want to know your opinion. crybaby.gif
But- the truth and not a template.

I did the animation for the theme.But it seems to me that this topic be better without animation.Waiting for advice!

thabull
QUOTE (Galina53 @ May 28 2011, 08:38 AM) *
@thabull,I'm happy for you! Disappointed that you did not give a comment on my theme. I want to know your opinion. crybaby.gif
But- the truth and not a template.

i always give my true opinion galina... i call it "bad news"... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
didn't i comment on your theme? and what were all these " devil2.gif devil2.gif devil2.gif " that u got frighten of? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

it's just a bit hard for me to give suggestions in s40 themes.. things have changed a lot since i was making s40.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Galina53
@thabull, I get it. You give comments on themes 40 series. If you are not allowed to comment on my theme,theme is bad. sad.gif
protsenko2006
Yahont Good start, nice animation! clapping.gif clapping.gif

Galina53 Very beautiful theme, good design! clap.gif 10.gif 10.gif Here used to do with the themes of one picture in a strict style. We have a very different approach to the creation themes.

neda_25 Cool theme, I like! thumbsup.gif 10.gif 10.gif
Galina53
@protsenko2006,thank you! Theme with one a picture-it's boring. laugh.gif
thabull
QUOTE (Galina53 @ May 28 2011, 10:47 AM) *
@thabull, I get it. You give comments on themes 40 series. If you are not allowed to comment on my theme,theme is bad. sad.gif

who said that i'm not allowed?????????
your theme is sooooo sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (this is the meaning of the little devils laugh.gif laugh.gif ). imho just a small readability issue in the calendar, but it's very very good galina!!!!!!!!!!!
Galina53
QUOTE (thabull @ May 28 2011, 02:25 AM) *
just a small readability issue in the calendar

Thank you very much! This is called- begged a comment. laugh.gif Unfortunately, problems with readability in the calendar I do not see. More information can be?
МАРГО2010
QUOTE (sscob1 @ May 26 2011, 03:44 AM) *

Nice wall!!! clap.gif
QUOTE (Yahont @ May 26 2011, 01:38 PM) *

Wonderful start, very beautiful animation! clap.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
QUOTE (Galina53 @ May 27 2011, 01:07 PM) *
You are right. Let's discuss my preview. smile.gif

Chic work, all is perfect, SUPER!!! clap.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
QUOTE (neda_25 @ May 27 2011, 02:57 PM) *
this is my preview :

Wonderful work! clap.gif 10.gif 10.gif
nazarenko
'Yahont' very nice start! clap.gif clap.gif
'Galina53' excellent theme! I like design, interesting elements! clap.gif clap.gif
'neda_25' super! cool theme! very like! clap.gif clap.gif
sscob1
@Galina 53 прикольно cool smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.