Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old Phone
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Polls
Pages: 1, 2
sumitneel
Have you ever sold your old phone?which phone it was?and what had been the cause behind it...
sksahoozzz
They R with me Unusable condition smile.gif
murphy222
sold my phones?????????????
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gathering.gif
sumitneel
QUOTE (sksahoozzz @ May 16 2011, 08:07 PM) *
They R with me Unusable condition smile.gif
bro you can use recycle bin in nokia care
proteus0291
Yes I do.The last phone I sold was my iPhone 4 and got myself a new Xperia Play from timtechs. I change phones quite often, about twice a year so my phones are in good condition and still has high value so I'm able to sell and use the funds to add to my budget for the new phone I'll be getting.
sumitneel
QUOTE (proteus0291 @ May 18 2011, 04:58 AM) *
Yes I do.The last phone I sold was my iPhone 4 and got myself a new Xperia Play from timtechs. I change phones quite often, about twice a year so my phones are in good condition and still has high value so I'm able to sell and use the funds to add to my budget for the new phone I'll be getting.
yeah thats what i prefer too.actually we got fedup off using and watching the same phone with same feature and specification..i think its the best way to keep your phone new by solding the previous one,or replacing by a new one.by this way we are updated with new technology and also we cheer ourselves by using them
sscob1
I always lost my phones smile.gif
ashu5230
never

gathering.gif
sumitneel
QUOTE (sscob1 @ May 19 2011, 06:46 PM) *
haha bro thats funny but your phone is sold by someone else haha.gif thumbsup.gif
sumitneel
QUOTE (sscob1 @ May 19 2011, 06:46 PM) *
haha bro thats funny but your phone is sold by someone else haha.gif thumbsup.gif
RaganorK
hmmm.... i keep on experimenting on my phones... (on hardware parts)
roses_tears
QUOTE (sumitneel @ May 15 2011, 03:52 PM) *
Have you ever sold your old phone?which phone it was?and what had been the cause behind it...

nop i never did that
sumitneel
QUOTE (roses_tears @ May 27 2011, 07:02 PM) *

nop i never did that
wo wo wo good quote bro 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
proteus0291
QUOTE (roses_tears @ May 27 2011, 07:32 AM) *

nop i never did that

I'm curious as to why? I hope you don't have an extensive collection of old cellphones happy.gif
anil8664
Ya
ThisisRMiranda
I do not sell them, I throw them away. Why? It's not functioning anymore. :D
sumitneel
QUOTE (proteus0291 @ May 28 2011, 06:44 AM) *
QUOTE (roses_tears @ May 27 2011, 07:32 AM) *

nop i never did that

I'm curious as to why? I hope you don't have an extensive collection of old cellphones happy.gif
true i dont have..even it would be more better to recycle them instead of keeping with you...i have their empty boxes with me for memory
sscob1
lost it
sumitneel
well its being sold by someone else haha
sscob1
haha lost it
abhishek521
Ya
anil8664
Still i have
Abhitheracer
i lost it rifle.gif wallbash.gif tongue.gif
sumitneel
QUOTE (vprocks @ Jun 7 2011, 06:17 AM) *
Don,t ever felt the need.
Phone itself broked

QUOTE (abhishek521 @ Jun 7 2011, 06:36 AM) *
Ya

QUOTE (anil8664 @ Jun 7 2011, 07:27 AM) *
Still i have

QUOTE (Abhitheracer @ Jun 7 2011, 11:02 AM) *
i lost it rifle.gif wallbash.gif tongue.gif

those who have broken his phone should give them for recycle rifle.gif and those who have lost it should not buy an another one gun_bandana1.gif whip.gif
sunnykhare12345
no
ashu5230
never
drkhubaib79
Nope never
sumitneel
do you keep them for your memory or you wanna send them to museums laugh.gif
anil8664
Yaa
Yoyocell
I sell My Nokia N81 And My Nokia 3250 sad.gif
dixoncx
My previous mobile brocken..
U r right, they must be recycled as they also r e-waste..
sunnykhare12345
Ya
kransh786786
My last phone was nokia5130 but now i sold it
sumitneel
yeah thats only the best logic to sell your phone and add more cash to get a new one smile.gif
sscob1
Previous one was X6. I lost it .
Shetarx
I sold Nokia n70. The reason? = The screen was too small, bad color. I feel pity about the camera too. Though it has some advantages, I wanted to own a Nokia N73 ME.
sumitneel
yeah its good to be updated with new technologies thumbsup.gif i dont like n70 too,because it hangs a lot after it becomes a bit old sad.gif
satyam1328
I have my old nokia 6600 but i have not sold it, it is already with me, but not working well
ravikanyal11
MY PREVIOUS CELL IS NOKIA N70...............it hangs.old mobile,support only s60v2(which is now old),poor screen reso.(only176x208),and hard to carry..................so i gave this one to my father.............hahahahahahahahhaha........BUT I M LOVING IT.
sumitneel
yeah thats a new idea to hand over your phone to your dad replacing with a new one haha.gif gone were days of n70 1.gif
Wildneverfear
no i haven't but have lost.....
sumitneel
loosing phone effects one's mind.... laugh.gif once i've lost my reliance cdma phone thumbdown.gif and dint ate for complete one day haha.gif guess how much it can effect laugh.gif
parrot25
no smile.gif i love my all phones wub.gif laugh.gif
ragav0125
no, i have not
Esteghlalfreak
Yeah i sold my P1! Because i needed money to buy a new one!
sumitneel
yeah youre of my type haha.gif thats a good way thumbsup.gif by the way what is p1
vprocks
no i havent done it
kransh786786
u know my phone which i used 1st time.was nokia 3315. laugh.gif
cybercafe2028
Yes it was sony ericsson z530i, due to vga camera, and 2-3 times it fell as it was calmshell phone I had fear that surely it going to break. So so sold it.
myki_mj
nokia recycle tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.