Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: External Camera
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
p1a9k9i6z
Basically I want to make a camera module for my Sony Ericsson W880i, I need to know what parts i'll need and any other programming software to make it compatible. I have a camera lens i and loads of broken phone, if that helps, please can someone help me if possible get in touch with me via email, junaid_rashid786<email snipped>.co.uk
i really need this kind of camera for my phone, my standard phone camera is a bit rubbish, also a way to get flash on to it too.
loads of thanks if any one makes this possible.
or where i can buy one
email server :yahoo
sksahoozzz
It's a Bad Idea Really
Do U want to gain one more scrap ???
Bluetooth cameras will be avl (leaked news) with Windows 7 phones U can take them
dixoncx
I don't think so...
sunnykhare12345
10.gif
sumitneel
i think its an old topic...i have replied to the exact topic before...are you the same to post it again...if yes then the same answer is you need to straight go to a hardware technician and ask him if it could be possible or not.... byebye.gif but as much i know it bit hard and you may loose your phone's existence during repairing laugh.gif thumbsup.gif
abhishek521
Ya its bad idea
sunnykhare12345
got it
ravikanyal11
really....!!! busted_cop.gif gun_bandana1.gif
ravikanyal11
really....!!! busted_cop.gif gun_bandana1.gif
myki_mj
old topic 1.gif
myki_mj
old topic 1.gif
AbeyAbrahamJohn
external camera
soumyadeepbshn
got it
jinxslave
busted_cop.gif gun_bandana1.gif
soumyadeepbshn
nope
edytka1754
got it smile.gif
ashu5230
noooooooooooo
anuragsins1991
nope
AFRODITTA
spam
roseheyli
bad idea i guess
le_figaroo
whistle.gif whistle.gif whistle.gif
uf168
wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
alicebeautex
QUOTE (p1a9k9i6z @ Apr 21 2011, 02:53 PM) *
Basically I want to make a camera module for my Sony Ericsson W880i, I need to know what parts i'll need and any other programming software to make it compatible. I have a camera lens i and loads of broken phone, if that helps, please can someone help me if possible get in touch with me via email, junaid_rashid786<email snipped>.co.uk
i really need this kind of camera for my phone, my standard phone camera is a bit rubbish, also a way to get flash on to it too.
or where i can buy one

kind of complicated...
waqarqureshi
QUOTE (p1a9k9i6z @ Apr 22 2011, 01:53 AM) *
or where i can buy one

ADD AS Favourite MY Friend http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2826052/
waqarqureshi
ADD AS Favourite MY Friend http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2826052/
gourabguddu
spam.gif spam.gif spam.gif
taniya_ahmed
external camera?
limeshkmathew
QUOTE (roseheyli @ Feb 29 2012, 04:02 PM) *
bad idea i guess

smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.