Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem In Formatting Micro Sd Card..
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
Pralay99
i was using a 4gb miscroSD card for nokia 5233,suddenly the memory card stopped responding to the phone.then i tried to format it,it didn't worked...i deleted all the files,but when i put it again in pc or phone the deleted files showed up..........plz help
shuvashisroy
try formatting from pc..
Don't use quick format..
then hard reset your phone. This will format your phone memory. Dial *#7370# and default code is 12345.

after doing that your phone will be fresh and insert your mmc.
sumitneel
first scan your memory card with a reputated antivirus,then soft reset your phone using the code *#7370#,after that put your memory card back into your phone.but before that dont forget to make a backup of your contacts and messages.
sanseven
hi guy, i have the same problem
Pavlinaslazi
also i have the same problem but a have a micro sd 2 gb
dixoncx
Try to format it with pc...
sksahoozzz
Scan it with a good antivirus by a PC.
Format it with a PC.
Update ur FW at Nokia Care.
Put a good antivirus in mobile.
For symbian try Kaspersky, Trend Micro etc.
sunnykhare12345
do it by pc
anil8664
Use pc then format
abhishek521
Attach card with pc and format
sunnykhare12345
got it
anil8664
Fist attach card to pc.
Then go to my computer property.
Then go to storage devices
Then select sd card and format it.
sunnykhare12345
got it
drkhubaib79
Follow anil's instruction.
satyam1328
you got it
vprocks
its a virus issue.
scan with avg
myki_mj
throw old buy a new from store....
AbeyAbrahamJohn
get a new one
Ace1997
scan your mmc with updated antivirus in PC. then format mmc thumbsup.gif
Ace1997
QUOTE (Pralay99 @ Apr 19 2011, 12:08 PM) *
i was using a 4gb miscroSD card for nokia 5233,suddenly the memory card stopped responding to the phone.then i tried to format it,it didn't worked...i deleted all the files,but when i put it again in pc or phone the deleted files showed up..........plz help

Ace1997
QUOTE (Pralay99 @ Apr 19 2011, 12:08 PM) *

caiso16
he definitely got it /...
ragav0125
got it
jinxslave
use pc to format your mc.
soumyadeepbshn
u got it.
ashu5230
Try to format it with PC
anuragsins1991
format it without putting in.phn using a card reader .
AFRODITTA
pc
king_abhishek
QUOTE (sumitneel @ Apr 20 2011, 08:58 AM) *
first scan your memory card with a reputated antivirus,then soft reset your phone using the code *#7370#,after that put your memory card back into your phone.but before that dont forget to make a backup of your contacts and messages.

thnxxxx ....
king_abhishek
QUOTE (sksahoozzz @ May 4 2011, 04:03 AM) *
Format it with a PC.
Update ur FW at Nokia Care.
Put a good antivirus in mobile.
For symbian try Kaspersky, Trend Micro etc.

antivirus is not gud for symbian...
so better to scan wit pc itself

king_abhishek
QUOTE (sksahoozzz @ May 4 2011, 04:03 AM) *
Format it with a PC.
Update ur FW at Nokia Care
donot put anti virus for mobile..
it ll slow your device
abbi123
format from pc is better
abbi123
use the normal format
pabitra_roy
first check if u have put a password on memory card...just goto memorycard then option and set memory card password..just click it and see if it say remove or change password then u have password on it.just remove it....or if u dont have any password..then press remove memory card from ur file maneger but dont remove it...just goto memory and try to format it......i think ur problem will fixd....
uf168
QUOTE (sumitneel @ Apr 20 2011, 07:58 PM) *

Follow it.
uf168
QUOTE (sumitneel @ Apr 20 2011, 07:58 PM) *

Follow it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.