Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This Page Is Too Large To Send Back Error
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Questions & Answers
Thilinarox
when downloading jar files larger than 1mb my phone browser displays a error page "this page is too large to send back".
My phone is nokia 6120 classic s60 3rd edition. Its maximum jar size is unlimited. So why cant i download
luvfist
hi,
first check out the browser setting
second maybe you phone doesn't allow that much mb file
third try to safe file to memory card
or clear all cache and cookies then try again

hope it help you out!
byebye.gif
sumitneel
no its not because of that,its because the app you r trying to install is not compatible with your phone or your phone has just ran out of ram,free your phone memory,strike a soft reset after making backup in your memory card,try this may help you
thewrench
just download using some other browserlike opera and not default and try again.
kochaji
QUOTE (Thilinarox @ Apr 19 2011, 08:33 AM) *
when downloading jar files larger than 1mb my phone browser displays a error page "this page is too large to send back".
My phone is nokia 6120 classic s60 3rd edition. Its maximum jar size is unlimited. So why cant i download

I think you are downloading files using the Default browser..The mobile default browser is limited to some extent so it wont accept files sized more than that.
Use Opera 5.1 or UC Web versions as they have built in download manager with no limit, will eradicate your problem smile.gif
akalkisse
QUOTE (Thilinarox @ Apr 19 2011, 11:03 AM) *

defi a ram issue bro,clear the cashe or browser history...
if u dnt know try this
open the mobile browser>>>option>>>setting>>scroll down to>>>clear private data>>here select all>>.done

i suggest u to try u c browser best ever....
as opera eats mych ram n battery...

try the below link to get it
uc browser

regards
akalkisse

Machineguntommy
You got it.
satyam1328
you have got your answer
mohamedali05
download any file using opera mini.
drkhubaib79
Got it.
cybercafe2028
download from operamini 4.2 and try again...
vprocks
have u tried using the uc web browser?
perhaps it wd solve the issue
kransh786786
Yes above
Na3em0
google it
ravikanyal11
try other browser if the prob. in ur default browser......like uc,opera etc
ravikanyal11
try other browser if the prob. in ur default browser......like uc,opera etc
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.