Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Symbian Theme Contest 52 - Open Topic
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
ArthurWill
I had some hard time coming up with topic for this week's STC. So let me be lazy this time around! Hehe joking of course! Every now and then we like to put an open topic STC because often we get to see some of the best stuff from you!

Topic: Open Topic
Description: No restriction whatsoever.

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 11th April, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

Confirmed participants:
1. Arthorwill
2. roopu1997
3. shuvashisroy
4. eliasjan
5. Asad_rider
6. anulubi
7. vigneshjan24
8. thabull
9. magicas1
10. Ehtishamhassan2
11. AbhijitDASss
12. thump_rockstar
13. Galina53
14. nazarenko
15. Aleena143
16. Kennydante
17. protsenko2006
18. lovemovies
19. primavera77
20. jolansky
21. lenhudiel
22. toni_0000
23. sam1374
24. Viola53
25. Branislaw
26. What? Open topic? Put me right in!
27. ?
28. ?
29. ?
30. /

Happy theming! clapping.gif
adolfhardik
Great topic clap.gif clap.gif . . . . . why this type of topic comes when i don't have time for it . .. . . sad.gif sad.gif
roopu1997
Nice topic. i am in
shuvashisroy
Put my name in.
shuvashisroy
PUT

MY

NAME
eliasjan
What? Open topic? Put me right in! tongue.gif laugh.gif
Asad_rider
What? Open topic? Put me right in!
anulubi
first put me in. Then tell me what open topic? ????
Asad_rider
QUOTE (anulubi @ Mar 29 2011, 08:16 PM) *

In open topic You can Make A theme of Your Choice no need to make a theme on specific topik... I hope you get it
vigneshjan24
Wow nice topic which has no topic.. Count me in..
asasasasif
i am in
inakhe
Good one.open topic. i will also try. haha.gif
shuvashisroy
QUOTE (anulubi @ Mar 29 2011, 10:16 PM) *

in this competition you can submit any type of theme .
anulubi
QUOTE (Asad_rider @ Mar 29 2011, 08:25 AM) *
QUOTE (anulubi @ Mar 29 2011, 08:16 PM) *

In open topic You can Make A theme of Your Choice no need to make a theme on specific topik... I hope you get it

yeah. I got it. Thank you smile.gif
thabull
u made it easy this time Pat....
easy? hahahahahahahahaha laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif the most difficult for me is the "open" topic..... when we have a specific topic, i make up to 3 themes before i post the final one.....
now......????????????? wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Asad_rider
QUOTE (thabull @ Mar 30 2011, 06:48 AM) *
easy? hahahahahahahahaha laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif the most difficult for me is the "open" topic..... when we have a specific topic, i make up to 3 themes before i post the final one.....
now......????????????? wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Now .. laugh.gif Feel The Headache tongue.gif
thabull
QUOTE (Asad_rider @ Mar 30 2011, 09:23 AM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
magicas1
I am in open topic one of the most difficult laugh.gif
Ehtishamhassan2
Let me in.... 10.gif
shuvashisroy
QUOTE (thabull @ Mar 30 2011, 04:39 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

no need of feeling headache just add a theme from gallery.
LoL
thabull
QUOTE (shuvashisroy @ Mar 30 2011, 08:06 PM) *
LoL

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif i guess u haven't read the rules very well..... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif all entries must be new (meaning never uploaded before....) wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
so.. the headache is back.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Asad_rider
QUOTE (shuvashisroy @ Mar 30 2011, 10:06 PM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ Mar 30 2011, 04:39 PM) *

LoL

laugh.gif I think You got your answer
adolfhardik
@AW : Please, Remove my name form the list . because of my upcoming exams I can't give enough time to this for two weeks wallbash.gif wallbash.gif sad.gif sad.gif . . .
Arthorwill
Asad_rider
QUOTE (Arthorwill @ Mar 31 2011, 01:25 AM) *

Nice to see you wow.gif

But last time You dont make a theme ????? unsure.gif
ArthurWill
@adolfhardik
Done. Sorry for you to miss out but exam is more important. All the best ya, gambate!

@thabull
Hehe just do a quick browsing in the gallery I think you will find plenty of ideas. If not, our blog can also be a good source of inspiration I think. But wait, you really don't need any, you always have wicked ideas in picking wallpaper. devil2.gif
thump_rockstar
Can anyone tell me what software is used for creating a symbian theme?
shuvashisroy
QUOTE (thump_rockstar @ Mar 31 2011, 11:37 AM) *
Can anyone tell me what software is used for creating a symbian theme?

carbide UI for pc and tbuilder, theme dye for s60v2 and s60v3 phones.
shuvashisroy
QUOTE (thabull @ Mar 31 2011, 12:22 AM) *
QUOTE (shuvashisroy @ Mar 30 2011, 08:06 PM) *
LoL

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif i guess u haven't read the rules very well..... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif all entries must be new (meaning never uploaded before....) wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
so.. the headache is back.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

the submitted entry must be NEW, which means it hasn't been released to the public both at mobile9 and other web sites.
shuvashisroy
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Mar 31 2011, 08:17 AM) *
@adolfhardik
Done. Sorry for you to miss out but exam is more important. All the best ya, gambate!

@thabull
Hehe just do a quick browsing in the gallery I think you will find plenty of ideas. If not, our blog can also be a good source of inspiration I think. But wait, you really don't need any, you always have wicked ideas in picking wallpaper. devil2.gif

can i use theme which i uploaded in 23th march'11?
thabull
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Mar 31 2011, 04:17 AM) *
@thabull

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
anulubi
I select the topic - Doll
and my work is done! smile.gif
thump_rockstar
@shuvashis-Thanx thumbsup.gif
I finished with my theme. Now can someone tell me how to create a preview in carbide?
AbeyAbrahamJohn
QUOTE (shuvashisroy @ Mar 31 2011, 02:10 PM) *
can i use theme which i uploaded in 23th march'11?

No....................
AbeyAbrahamJohn
QUOTE (anulubi @ Mar 31 2011, 06:24 PM) *
my work smile.gif

Nice theme clap.gif

try to solve readability problem with selection keys
AbhijitDASss
plz put my name also. .

thumbsup.gif

can any1 plz make a preview 4 my theme. . Plz help me some1. . I'l very grtful to u. . . Plz :help:
Asad_rider
QUOTE (thump_rockstar @ Mar 31 2011, 07:09 PM) *
@shuvashis-Thanx thumbsup.gif
I finished with my theme. Now can someone tell me how to create a preview in carbide?

Nice to see you here thumpy bro smile.gif

Well what kind of theme you r making ???
Mean a theme for nokia s40 or for nokia s60 ?

If You are making a theme for nokia s40 device than there is a software use to take screen shots called "Emulator" You can find it in m9 at tutorial section...
and you have to make the preview with PS thumbsup.gif

and if you are making a theme for nokia s60 device than there is a softwares for s60 devices called "Screensnap" and "screenshot"..
Just install that software in your device and take screenshots after that make a preview in PS ...

Good Luck thumbsup.gif
thump_rockstar
QUOTE (Asad_rider @ Mar 31 2011, 10:12 PM) *
and if you are making a theme for nokia s60 device than there is a softwares for s60 devices called "Screensnap" and "screenshot"..
Just install that software in your device and take screenshots after that make a preview in PS ...

Thanx Asad. But if i dont have s60 phone/device what to do? Still not sure how do i take my theme out of that carbide thing wacko.gif wallbash.gif laugh.gif
Galina53
I am in.I want to do theme-Fantastic night.

imsagi
galina cool start
thump_rockstar
Here is what i cud manage with screenshot unsure.gif

shuvashisroy
QUOTE (thump_rockstar @ Apr 1 2011, 01:02 AM) *

first tell us you made theme for what kind of handset? S60v2/s60v3/s60v5/s40v5/s40v3?
protsenko2006
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Mar 31 2011, 08:39 PM) *

I like it!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
anulubi
QUOTE (shuvashisroy @ Mar 31 2011, 11:59 AM) *
QUOTE (thump_rockstar @ Apr 1 2011, 01:02 AM) *

first tell us you made theme for what kind of handset? S60v2/s60v3/s60v5/s40v5/s40v3?

Its for s60v5 smile.gif
vigneshjan24
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Apr 1 2011, 12:09 AM) *

Fantastic animation galina.. Beautiful..
shuvashisroy
made my theme. And quite satisfied. the home screen is awesome. I gave a name for this theme. "Pink Bluster"
Asad_rider
Thumpy Well If You dont have both devices then Take screen shot by Pressing the print button on your keyboard and ur screen will be on clipboard thumbsup.gif
And after that cutt the screenshot from your screen and after that make your preview thumbsup.gif

and if you have no s40 device than You dont need it ... The Software called "Emulator" Is for Your PC thumbsup.gif

And The preview you made is very good...

And You have to provide more screenshots of your work ... Good Luck again thumbsup.gif
AbhijitDASss
nice theme galina
МАРГО2010
QUOTE (anulubi @ Mar 31 2011, 04:54 AM) *
I select the topic - Doll
and my work is done! smile.gif

Good job! clap.gif

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Mar 31 2011, 10:39 AM) *

Wonderful night, very beautiful animation.,super! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
thump_rockstar

Download Link.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.