Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Wifi Use By Using Opera Mini 10.1
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Softwares
foysyl
hlo e1, does any one know ...how to use any wifi net (which is restricted by pass -log in page) for free.
one of my frend did it by using Opera mini 10.1, but i fortunately i lost my friends contact number. he had a nokia e71 & opera mini 10.......when he turned on his wifi, his phone found a network & he connected , but when he tried to browse a page , the page redirected him to their (wifi provider) page & ask him to log in with user name & password.......after changing some option of opera mini 10 (likely ...proxy,turbo off,othrs) he had succeed to bypass longing page as he connected to wifi net. bt i forgot that option he had changed.....does any one know how to do that??? if any one know thn let me know wth e-mail (foyfox)gmail. & i think it wil work on other phones...
Thnx in advance.
thewrench
not possible bro
inakhe
i cant help you there.sorry.Hope you meet your friend.
foysyl
QUOTE (inakhe @ Apr 1 2011, 04:38 AM) *
i cant help you there.sorry.Hope you meet your friend.

ok,thnx.
abhinavben
it is possible for only computer bro not mobile
murphy222
really?
foysyl
QUOTE (abhinavben @ May 20 2011, 09:50 AM) *

ok...let me know how to do it by computer.
sumitneel
yeah i heard this sort of things before...i dont know whether its true or not or either it works or not...but its quite intresting if someone finds that hacking process...
sksahoozzz
Find Ur Friend smile.gif
akalkisse
in my opinion
its impossible bro
u cant crack the wifi by using opera............
nt sure wait for sm one else
akhilnn
nt possible
drkhubaib79
No
caiso16
QUOTE (foysyl @ May 29 2011, 01:28 PM) *
QUOTE (abhinavben @ May 20 2011, 09:50 AM) *

ok...let me know how to do it by computer.

i think you have to buy a chip .. to have some wifi commu..
hope i help :D
vprocks
have you got the answer?
cybercafe2028
no much idea ...
AbeyAbrahamJohn
Impossible
Ahmad-RiDHO
it's cause The Phone Suport, not browser !
kazjin
Not pOssible
mayorgirl
I think it is something impossible. How can you log to a restricted area? Then obviously you will have to hack it. And it is something impossible to do even.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.