Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nokia Mobile Games
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Polls
Pages: 1, 2
DeFuZe
gathering.gif Say Here Game's Name ,Description And Rating grouphug.gif

btw: u can write a link for helping us to find easier, thank you everyone 10.gif
DeFuZe
Here is An Example

DOOM RPG 2005

Doom RPG is a first-person turn-based role playing game set in the Doom universe. Developed specifically for your mobile device, you reprise the role of the Doom Marine made famous in the groundbreaking id Software titles Doom, Doom II, and Doom 3. Say goodbye to humdrum mobile gaming and prepare yourself for the return to Mars in a showdown with the legions of Hell!

Rating: 7/10

btw: if you want to finsih game faster , press 0 while playing then tap 3666 for cheats,level up,developer.swap map... Enjoy byebye.gif
DeFuZe
DOOM 2 RPG

Doom's legions are again unleashed. Now, to save humanity, you must go to Hell...

A sci-fi horror masterpiece by id Software, DOOM 2 RPG from EA Mobile is an experience like no other before.

Choose one of three characters (Major, Sarge, Scientist) in a multidimensional storyline... Employ an insane and otherworldly arsenal to annihilate over 40 demonic enemies in a brutal 3D blastfest... Power through 9 levels of adrenaline-pumping mystery and mayhem... all the way to the depths of hell itself!

Rating 10/10 Perfect Game For Nokia Phones ( graphic, guns, boss levels, story and over 8 hours of gameplay) 10.gif

btw:u can also use 3666 for cheats
DeFuZe
Prince of Persia Classic

Discover or rediscover one of the most legendary titles in video-game history on your mobile! Relive the intensity of the original ""Prince of Persia"" game, released in 1989, in a completely reworked version! Rediscover all of the original levels revamped with new graphics and dynamic lighting effects that will immerse in the atmosphere of the most famous castle of ancient Persia... Become the Prince and use all his special moves to avoid deadly traps, fight guards you encounter, face the terrifying Jaffar and perhaps save the legendary Princess...

Rating 9/10
DeFuZe
City Bloxx

It's a combination of an arcade game and puzzle game, and involves building tall towers as well as a spot of careful city planning to try and squeeze the maximum population out of the limited space you have to build on. It's also possibly the most mobile-friendly game ever given away on a phone.

Rating 10/10 10.gif
Raindeer123
Wat is dis all bout ? wacko.gif wacko.gif
uf168
Pipe works/Pipe mania
8/10
akhilnn
pc or mobile games?
manola2
yes.. im also a bit confused.. blink.gif dry.gif
adolfhardik
assassin creed brotherhood / by gameloft . ..
ratings 10.gif
youichi_hiruma
?????????????
youichi_hiruma
?????????????
DeFuZe
Write Mobile games and rate them
inakhe
Whatever it is, Thanks for sharing but you have spammed in your previous posts. Ha. Ha.
thewrench
i love prince of persia 10.gif
sscob1
I'm also love prince of persia.
bash2332
Heroes Lore: Wind Of Soltia
Heroes Lore 2 & 3

|The Best Games Ever!|
linuxian
NFS Hot Pursuit Best Racing Game So Far 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
The gameplay is awesome.

Trailer
Abhitheracer
rifle.gif gun_bandana1.gif
dixoncx
Brothers In Arms

Its another 3d game available for s60v2
sksahoozzz
Polarbit Ragging Thunder
sumitneel
My favourite is assassins creed
satyam1328
I think "prince of persia and splinter cell" is best for nokia mobile.

brother in arms is also good.
murphy222
i love pc games
sumitneel
Assassins creed 10.gif
sumitneel
Assassins creed 10.gif
RaganorK
QUOTE (sumitneel @ May 20 2011, 01:54 PM) *
Assassins creed 10.gif

Why i am not surprised wink.gif

Mine is Chessmasters
roses_tears
QUOTE (DeFuZe @ Feb 3 2011, 03:16 PM) *
gathering.gif Say Here Game's Name ,Description And Rating grouphug.gif

btw: u can write a link for helping us to find easier, thank you everyone 10.gif

prince of persia is good
akalkisse
gt racing for s^3
just love it
akalkisse
gt racing for s^3
just love it
sscob1
I hate games
sksahoozzz
Raging thunder smile.gif
anil8664
Spideman toxic city
abhishek521
Counter strike
Abhitheracer
clap.gif
sunnykhare12345
what:confused:
ashu5230
snake gathering.gif
drkhubaib79
Asphalt series games.
ÆÆÆÆÆ
I love super Mario 10.gif
sunnykhare12345
Here is An Example

DOOM RPG 2005

Doom RPG is a first-person turn-based role playing game set in the Doom universe. Developed specifically for your mobile device, you reprise the role of the Doom Marine made famous in the groundbreaking id Software titles Doom, Doom II, and Doom 3. Say goodbye to humdrum mobile gaming and prepare yourself for the return to Mars in a showdown with the legions of Hell!

Rating: 7/10

btw: if you want to finsih game faster , press 0 while playing then tap 3666 for cheats,level up,developer.swap map... Enjoy
Shetarx
ravikanyal11
i play many games but which i select confused.............. wallbash.gif
Yoyocell
Pathway to glory is the best game for Nokia thumbsup.gif
drkhubaib79
cybercafe2028
alien shooter 3d , 8/10
Tattwam
N.O.V.A ( near orbit vanguard alliance ) is best game.
byebye.gif clap.gif 10.gif 10.gif
kransh786786
oh! i hate to play games in mobile.tongue.gif
mohamedali05
?????????
myki_mj
God Of War rifle.gif
AbeyAbrahamJohn
try rubiks cube
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.