Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Themes By Mediar
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
mediar
Blackberry Theme - released on 15 February 2010!

Blackberry Theme is my new project for Sony Ericsson branded phones. It's the first and probably the best theme, imitating Blackberry OS 5. It's very precise and accurate recreation of the RIM's OS, made using Blackberry Storm 2's screenshots and OEM content. It's made through Sony Ericsson Theme Creator 4.12. You can download it free from my site! The theme supports all Sony Ericsson phones without OS from K800 up to Hazel. Download button:

A complete overview of each version of the theme you can find in the download advisor. Be sure you use the correct version for your phone. There isn't version for phones with 176x220 screens, since it's already outdated and there aren't any new phones with such displays. The theme is tested on these models: W910, W890, and U100. And a short list of its advantages:

- All of the elements inside and their places are synchronized with the same one on real Blackberry Storm 2, running Blackberry OS 5;
- Some of the versions* contain Media Manager skin in the corresponding style;
- Newer phones*, who have conversation view in the messaging menu, will find it nicely customized, again with the appropriate skin;
- As part of the standard content, the theme contains the default OEM ringtone and message alert;
- You can change the wallpaper with your own without to remove the statusbar and the softkeys background.

*You can find out which in the download adviser.

For bugs or questions write here or in my forum. Attention - don't edit the theme via Sony Ericsson Theme Creator or other program, because you will loose the Media Manager and conversation view skin!! The latest official version is Blackberry Theme V1 build 51. More: Logon, ScreenSaver and Wallpapers. The file hosting is supported by MediaFire, Lasyk.net and 4Shared. Credits: one big "Thank you!" to these people for giving me the resources and help I needed:

CrackBerry for giving me the original wallpapers and ringtones used inside;
GSMArena for their detailed review of Blackberry Storm and Storm 2;
All my beta testers who help me to test the theme and to fix all inaccurates with the images and colors.
mediar
Google Android Theme 2 - released on 27 January 2011!

Google Android Theme 2 is the second version of the well-known android-like theme for mobile phones, that can transform your Sony Ericsson handset into an android phone ( you can trick your friends ). It's made using original Android OS resources and graphic files, combined with Theme Creator 4.16, and it is compatible with all phones with screen resolution 240x320. It's free to download from here:

A complete overview of each version of the theme can be found in the download adviser. Make sure you download the right version for your phone. This theme will not load correctly on phones, whose screens have resolution, different than 240x320. It is tested on the following models: W910, W890, and U100. Short list of its key features:

- All of the elements inside and their places are synchronized perfectly with the real UI of Google Android 2.3;
- Some of the subversions* contain Media Manager skin and conversation view in the appropriate style;
- The theme comes with the default live wallpaper from Nexus One;
- You can change the wallpaper with your own without to remove the statusbar and the softkeys background.

For bugs or questions write here. Attention - don't edit the theme via Sony Ericsson Theme Creator or any other program, because you will loose the Media Manager's and conversation view's skin!! The latest official version is Google Android Theme V2 build 45. More: Logon, ScreenSaver and Wallpapers ( soon ). The file hosting is supported by Lasyk.net, MediaFire and 4Shared.
MobileRazor
QUOTE (mediar @ Jan 28 2011, 02:00 PM) *
Blackberry Theme - released on 15 February 2010!

Blackberry Theme is my new project for Sony Ericsson branded phones. It's the first and probably the best theme, imitating Blackberry OS 5. It's very precise and accurate recreation of the RIM's OS, made using Blackberry Storm 2's screenshots and OEM content. It's made through Sony Ericsson Theme Creator 4.12. You can download it free from my site! The theme supports all Sony Ericsson phones without OS from K800 up to Hazel. Download button:

A complete overview of each version of the theme you can find in the download advisor. Be sure you use the correct version for your phone. There isn't version for phones with 176x220 screens, since it's already outdated and there aren't any new phones with such displays. The theme is tested on these models: W910, W890, and U100. And a short list of its advantages:

- All of the elements inside and their places are synchronized with the same one on real Blackberry Storm 2, running Blackberry OS 5;
- Some of the versions* contain Media Manager skin in the corresponding style;
- Newer phones*, who have conversation view in the messaging menu, will find it nicely customized, again with the appropriate skin;
- As part of the standard content, the theme contains the default OEM ringtone and message alert;

For bugs or questions write here or in my forum. Attention - don't edit the theme via Sony Ericsson Theme Creator or other program, because you will loose the Media Manager and conversation view skin!! The latest official version is Blackberry Theme V1 build 51. More: Logon, ScreenSaver and Wallpapers. The file hosting is supported by MediaFire, Lasyk.net and 4Shared. Credits: one big "Thank you!" to these people for giving me the resources and help I needed:

CrackBerry for giving me the original wallpapers and ringtones used inside;
GSMArena for their detailed review of Blackberry Storm and Storm 2;
All my beta testers who help me to test the theme and to fix all inaccurates with the images and colors.

thank you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.