QUOTE (luvfist @ Jan 23 2011, 01:40 PM) *
heya everyone,
I want to know which model is best among 'em
If anyone got idea!
So plz suggest me which one is good so i'll buy.. smile.gif
I komw the features but wanna know how is good by using them

Nokia N8
technokid1974
Glaxy S Android was one of the best at the time but its successor is coming out next month and samsung has stated its 5 times more powerful than galaxy s...

N8 i would not take it even if they gave it to me for $100 i dont like haw it looks its bit slow and i dont like Symbian and even with there new Os Symbian 3 i dont see anything BIG difference

Iphone 4 i have at moment and i must say i love it and what makes Iphone the winner under the hood its up with galaxy s on par with power and features just the app store wins it for me coz
i was going to buy the galaxy s at the time just dont like haw it was all plastic and haw long it takes to get latest android updates compered having a google phone...
jolansky
N8
uf168
N8 is best among these.
luvfist
QUOTE (technokid1974 @ Jan 28 2011, 11:53 PM) *
Glaxy S Android was one of the best at the time but its successor is coming out next month and samsung has stated its 5 times more powerful than galaxy s...

N8 i would not take it even if they gave it to me for $100 i dont like haw it looks its bit slow and i dont like Symbian and even with there new Os Symbian 3 i dont see anything BIG difference

Iphone 4 i have at moment and i must say i love it and what makes Iphone the winner under the hood its up with galaxy s on par with power and features just the app store wins it for me coz
i was going to buy the galaxy s at the time just dont like haw it was all plastic and haw long it takes to get latest android updates compered having a google phone...

wowwww its nice information thanks a lot.... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
manola2
nokia N8 smile.gif though i like iphons wink.gif
Yoyocell
Im The Nokia Lover smile.gif so i will choose for nokia N8 smile.gif its a good phone for me and it has so many new features like new size of the camera and new operation system smile.gif smile.gif
technokid1974
this thread ask Which One Is Best? so i would like to know people who said N8 is better can you explain to me why is this phone the best in your eyes?

compered to the other 2? the only thing N8 is better is the camera the rest it loses in every department...

Yoyocell
mmmm ... bro, I said this phone better than others because of myself have never used i-phone or galaxy, but its different things with the Nokia N8 I've never used this phone but it belongs to my friend tongue.gif here I feel a lot of software that are easy to find for this phone, then this phone is also very easy to use because the OS(symbian^3) is in use have a lot of people know this kind OS And not to difficult for beginners to learning how to use this phone, then the camera size is already in the big size its good because myself have ever tried it though not as good as a digital camera but it was enough for me smile.gif that's all from me, what else?
coconut19
iphone 4 clap.gif
technokid1974
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Feb 8 2011, 10:47 PM) *
mmmm ... bro, I said this phone better than others because of myself have never used i-phone or galaxy, but its different things with the Nokia N8 I've never used this phone but it belongs to my friend tongue.gif here I feel a lot of software that are easy to find for this phone, then this phone is also very easy to use because the OS(symbian^3) is in use have a lot of people know this kind OS And not to difficult for beginners to learning how to use this phone, then the camera size is already in the big size its good because myself have ever tried it though not as good as a digital camera but it was enough for me smile.gif that's all from me, what else?

OK i see your point of view... as for better and easy OS iOS and android are mach better and fun by a long way the apple and android app store kills nokia's app store.. screen and screen pixels on the other 2 is much better than N8
the other to have better CPU more ram more rom and symbian 3 has nothing new on the table but it depends which part of the world you are found like 4 example India all they now is Nokia...

also when some ask which is better it means which phone has the punch and power not what me and you like as a brand name i just tell on paper and user experience which is better...
coz i have tried all 3 and if some just try N8 and never tried the other to why say N8 is better coz they just love nokia as the person ask which is better out of the 3 and when try give answer
to the person we should explain which 1 is the best in which areas so he can then maybe choose which 1 to go with but at the end every1 to there own and some dont know much about phones just
give answer what ever is on there mind or what they have been told by others... laugh.gif
akhilnn
Nokia N8
Yoyocell
I cant say anything now tongue.gif but i just give him a suggestion only, i said like that because i have thinked that is a better choose for me smile.gif that from me tongue.gif and i dont know what are in you all minds crybaby.gif i just can gave him a little suggestion thumbsup.gif
luvfist
wallbash.gif
meryoyo
i think iphone4 is best . By the way, i am new here ,i just want to say hi to everyone!
technokid1974
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Feb 9 2011, 01:19 AM) *
I cant say anything now tongue.gif but i just give him a suggestion only, i said like that because i have thinked that is a better choose for me smile.gif that from me tongue.gif and i dont know what are in you all minds crybaby.gif i just can gave him a little suggestion thumbsup.gif

it has nothing to do what's in our mind we talk about which phone is the best in all departments not what you think or like it would be cool if some1 has used all 3 or know about mobile phones and then can say this or that is better not 4 example have no clue what these mobile phone have to offer just say this is better... like i said lol this thread asked which is the best... so if we really know our stuff then we can tell how it is and if we have no clue about mobile phones then we are no help to the person who open this thread asking for help...
adolfhardik
nokia N8 is best . . . thumbsup.gif
adolfhardik
nokia N8 is best . . . thumbsup.gif
youichi_hiruma
n8
KingArian
undoubtedly iPhone
Raindeer123
Nokia N8 10.gif
technokid1974
Nokia N8

AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 360 x 640 pixels, 3.5 inches

16 GB storage, 256MB RAM, 512 MB ROM

12 MP, 4000x3000 pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, Xenon flash

680 MHz ARM 11 processor, Broadcom BCM2727 GPU

Samsung S

Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 480 x 800 pixels, 4.0 inches

8 GB/16GB storage, 512 MB RAM, 512 ROM

5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus

1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor, PowerVR SGX540 GPU, Hummingbird chipset

Iphone 4

LED-backlit IPS TFT, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 640 x 960 pixels, 3.5 inches

16/32 GB storage, 512 MB RAM

5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash

1 GHz Apple A4 processor

the only thing N8 beats the other 2 is the camera and the rest N8 loses and my i say the Symbian^3 OS is so boring and brings nothing new and nokias app store is no were near apples and Androids so when people say
N8 is better please explain your self better why the N8 is better than the other 2 coz i cant see how N8 is better the question was asked which phone is better not which phone you like by brand...
sscob1
Nokia N8
thewrench
QUOTE (sscob1 @ Feb 27 2011, 12:03 AM) *
Nokia N8

Me too go for n8
sumitneel
n8 10.gif
ashu5230
GALAXY S
sscob1
Nokia N8 locked.gif
akalkisse
go for n8
best mobile bro.......
great camera awsm look n much more just love N8
dixoncx
I love symbian....
proteus0291
I'm surprised to learn that iPhone 4 was the least preferred but still my vote goes for the iPhone 4
Pavlinaslazi
i phone 4
sscob1
Go for N8
sumitneel
Nokia n8 all the way
satyam1328
galaxy is best
sumitneel
Nokia n8
abhinavben
i phone 4 beat all of thes weightlift.gif e
sscob1
N8
ashu5230
Galaxy S Android
RaganorK
N8
roses_tears
QUOTE (luvfist @ Jan 23 2011, 03:10 AM) *
heya everyone,
I want to know which model is best among 'em
If anyone got idea!
So plz suggest me which one is good so i'll buy.. smile.gif
I komw the features but wanna know how is good by using them

clap.gif Nokia N8
proteus0291
QUOTE (technokid1974 @ Jan 29 2011, 12:53 AM) *

I agree with you on the most part. I also had an iPhone but I sold it and got an Xperia Play from timtechs. I love this phone but the Galaxy S successor which is the Galaxy S 2 is much to much temptation to resist so I'm thingking whether to trade my Xperia Play for it or not.
sscob1
N8
anil8664
Iphone4
abhishek521
Nokia n8
Abhitheracer
n8
sunnykhare12345
N8
ashu5230
galaxy s android
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.