Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brand New Mobile Antivirus!
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Softwares
netqinpower
Fresh new mobile antivirus is coming! Your Android or Symbian devices are now protected from viruses, malware, thief, hackers etc.

Click to Download Android antivirus

Click to Download Symbian antivirus

inakhe
QUOTE (netqinpower @ Jan 21 2011, 08:51 AM) *
Fresh new mobile antivirus is coming! Your Android or Symbian devices are now protected from viruses, malware, thief, hackers etc.

1.gif antivirus is not useful for mobile phone. I also tried the anti theft. If one knows how to. He or she can disable it after stealing it too. Anyway. Some people still feels secure if such application are installed on their phone.
MobileRazor
QUOTE (netqinpower @ Jan 21 2011, 08:51 AM) *

Keep going bro....
Good Job....
nihalsameer12
maybe helpful to others...but iprefer my mobile without antivirus as it slows phone and how some other side effects too...
CLEOPATTRA
QUOTE (nihalsameer12 @ Jan 22 2011, 11:21 AM) *
maybe helpful to others...but iprefer my mobile without antivirus as it slows phone and how some other side effects too...

grouphug.gif i dont use anti virus. But thanks.
thewrench
me neither. but thanx
jaimebautista09
me toO. I dont use any antivirus. BecAuse it slows my phone
ashu5230
I dont use antivirus but thnx
abhinavben
there is no need of anti virus for s60 for
u need anti virus for android only because there is lots or virus in android
murphy222
thanks clap.gif
akhilnn
thanx clap.gif
anil8664
Netquin antivirus
sunnykhare12345
Thnx
kransh786786
thanks
vprocks
Seriously there is not at all the need for AV in mobile.
even if ur mobile gets affected by virus one can always connect it to pc and scan
kransh786786
yeah u r right
mohamedali05
Thanksss
san-sagar
netqin is best antiviruss
vprocks
@kransh.
thanks bro
kransh786786
ur welcome bro........
drkhubaib79
thanx 4 sharing
damas7
QUOTE (anil8664 @ Jun 4 2011, 10:58 PM) *
Netquin antivirus

So that is precise why this antivirus is useless because it DO NOT detect Redbrowser.a or Redbrowser.b and do not detect SMS Bomber and some other JAVA malware.
People that say that S60V3 do not need an Antivirus may be say a part of the true because there are plenty of java games that are infected with malware but still a few symbian virus for this platform and more to come.
What that symbian S60V3 do not need it ie a Firewall because this OS is a kind of firewall.
But with S60V5 the history is diferent this platform do need a Firewall to prove that try to disable the rooter firewall of your home or café and try to test with PC Flank the Port Scanner Test but before install a kind of mobile security with firewall, perform this test with phone firewall ON and try after with it OFF.
You will see the result!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.