Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Party Topic You Want
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Lords of Themes > LOT Theme Making Party
Pages: 1, 2
shaon007009
This thread is to know what can be our party topic in your opinion.. So we are waiting for your valuable suggestions.. From here we are gonna select our party topics every month.. Yours one can be a topic anytime.. So start suggesting.. notworthy.gif grouphug.gif
ninejoe
how bout favorite avatar? choose one of ur friends avatar and and make a theme using it i think the themers would like it
MieczysławPAWEŁ
HI.. byebye.gif

Topic selected:
.. TOPIC: Favorite Movie Character ...
Just about makes me uncomfortable as I insert a portrait of your favorite actress?. singer ?.... cartoons have long behind-published portrait?.
This is the party that might be better to leave any threads in January? .. and so was the turnout small but I put two Themes.Topic is well in competitions, the party let's freedom.
In my opinion, a collection of Themes on any subject will be more attractive, I think in more think on this, please.
I have no idea what to give the wallpaper in this topic ..
Sory I posted only my opinion-the proposal .. notworthy.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (MieczysławPAWEŁ @ Feb 5 2011, 02:17 AM) *
HI.. byebye.gif

Topic selected:
.. TOPIC: Favorite Movie Character ...
Just about makes me uncomfortable as I insert a portrait of your favorite actress?. singer ?.... cartoons have long behind-published portrait?.
This is the party that might be better to leave any threads in January? .. and so was the turnout small but I put two Themes.Topic is well in competitions, the party let's freedom.
In my opinion, a collection of Themes on any subject will be more attractive, I think in more think on this, please.
I have no idea what to give the wallpaper in this topic ..
Sory I posted only my opinion-the proposal .. notworthy.gif

OK.. I get it.. I think this month we'll go with this topic.. I'll talk to people about it.. If everyone think that in the party we don't need any topic I'll do the same.. There will be no topic in TMP from next.. Thank you.. grouphug.gif
MieczysławPAWEŁ
OK.. I get it.. I think this month we'll go with this topic.. I'll talk to people about it.. If everyone think that in the party we don't need any topic I'll do the same.. There will be no topic in TMP from next.. Thank you.. grouphug.gif
[/quote]

Thank shaon .. notworthy.gif
Topic recessed help me and others. the PARTY will be more themes-all there, some themes do not insert-Scene is why I put myself in January of two themes, a theme I would give maybe 1.. grouphug.gif
I wonder what opinion on this subject to others.. notworthy.gif

My vote is ,,Fre,,
thabull
sorry guys, but i don't agree.... if we don't have a topic we can use the showroom.... after all, which is going to be the difference between the party and the showroom? just think of that....

i personally like the idea of a topic in this party. it's like going to a real party which has a "theme" (like all dressed up like superheroes, or in a western mood, or ancient, or tribal, or space related where all will be dressed like alliens, trekies etc...) imho it's more fun like that.
and it's very nice for the users of our themes to have gathered same topic themes in a thread.....
this is much different from a contest, cause here is pure fun. there is no stress to win something (which exists in contests...) so what we present here is real and not "fixed up" in a nice preview in order to get votes.....

so i personally like the party to have a topic, but if u decide that it will be free, i will follow....
my vote is "topic"

@shaon... lets make an unofficial voting for this shaon....

@pawel.... just try to make a theme of someone famous my friend wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif we don't win anything here and i'm sure u will create something real good as u always do.... if no real person is inspiring u, u can always use a cartoon caracter, a superhero.... Someone famous alive or not, real or not.... come on mate.... this can't be so difficult.... thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
shaon007009
Hai friends.. Hurry up...!! We are at the last week of the month.. Suggest some topic that you could use for the next month.. We also have to open a poll for choosing the topic.. So do hurry...

My choice.. Chinese Art... What's yours..???
thabull
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Feb 21 2011, 08:09 AM) *
Hai friends.. Hurry up...!! We are at the last week of the month.. Suggest some topic that you could use for the next month.. We also have to open a poll for choosing the topic.. So do hurry...

i like it shaon... sounds interesting.....
shaon007009
QUOTE (thabull @ Feb 21 2011, 05:17 PM) *
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Feb 21 2011, 08:09 AM) *

i like it shaon... sounds interesting.....

Thanks bro.. notworthy.gif But I wanted suggestions... grouphug.gif
Unknowndevice
How about profile competition weightlift.gif
thabull
QUOTE (Unknowndevice @ Mar 13 2011, 03:59 PM) *

what do u mean?
Unknowndevice
QUOTE (thabull @ Mar 13 2011, 08:46 AM) *

what do u mean?

The top 10 most creative Profile will be awarded here in M9

What do you think?
weightlift.gif

Ooops I thought this was for any suggestion only,it's for theme competition right...Sorry bro!
thabull
QUOTE (Unknowndevice @ Mar 13 2011, 05:09 PM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ Mar 13 2011, 08:46 AM) *

what do u mean?

The top 10 most creative Profile will be awarded here in M9

What do you think?
weightlift.gif

Ooops I thought this was for any suggestion only,it's for theme competition right...Sorry bro!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
it's ok my friend.... wink.gif
deepasree
i have a suggestion,

Topic : wild
Restriction : no
Description : anything related to wild life, that is forest, wild animals, birds etc.
thabull
QUOTE (deepasree @ Mar 14 2011, 04:37 AM) *
i have a suggestion,

Description : anything related to wild life, that is forest, wild animals, birds etc.

nice one deep clap.gif clap.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (deepasree @ Mar 14 2011, 08:37 AM) *
i have a suggestion,

That's so nice.. May be it was a topic of TMC few weeks before.. But that's not a matter... clap.gif clap.gif

I've an idea also...
Topic...: Robots
Restrictions..: None
thabull
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Mar 14 2011, 03:36 PM) *
QUOTE (deepasree @ Mar 14 2011, 08:37 AM) *
i have a suggestion,

That's so nice.. May be it was a topic of TMC few weeks before.. But that's not a matter... clap.gif clap.gif

I've an idea also...
Topic...: Robots
Restrictions..: None

i think tmc was about wild cats.... but anyway....
robots sound really good too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif
imsagi
my suggestions are
sexy,
Restriction no nudity
birds
Restriction no

cartoons
Restriction no

abstract
Restriction use 2 or 3 colours
shaon007009
QUOTE (imsagi @ Apr 16 2011, 09:01 AM) *
my suggestions are
sexy,
Restriction no nudity
birds
Restriction no

cartoons
Restriction no

abstract

Sounds so good.. clap.gif clap.gif
thabull
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Apr 16 2011, 08:30 AM) *
QUOTE (imsagi @ Apr 16 2011, 09:01 AM) *
my suggestions are
sexy,
Restriction no nudity
birds
Restriction no

cartoons
Restriction no

abstract

Sounds so good.. clap.gif clap.gif

i also agree..... clap.gif
Mr_Crash
My suggestion,

Topic:- Craft
Restriction:-Each element of theme should be made from scratch..!(we have to draw it using pen & eraser.)

It is crazy topic, isn't it..? tongue.gif
Asad_rider
Topic: Logo

Logo of any brand or drink,car etc...
For example Coca cola,BMW,Mercedes
neda_25
topic: The same wallpapers

And all making themes therewith tongue.gif
thabull
QUOTE (neda_25 @ May 1 2011, 11:21 PM) *

from all the people i am the one to support this the most!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i had proposed this for stc and Pat made it true giving 2 images for us to pick.... it was a very interesting contest.....)
neda_25
I think is very interesting and I like this

thanks alex smile.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (neda_25 @ May 2 2011, 02:21 AM) *

That's really interesting... Than please provide some wallpaper.. I'll manage a hidden voting after 2 weeks for the wallpaper selection.. And the chosen wallpaper will be use in next month's party...

I really invite everyone for giving your choice of wallpaper in this 15 May... notworthy.gif
Mr_Crash
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ May 2 2011, 08:35 AM) *
QUOTE (neda_25 @ May 2 2011, 02:21 AM) *

That's really interesting... Than please provide some wallpaper.. I'll manage a hidden voting after 2 weeks for the wallpaper selection.. And the chosen wallpaper will be use in next month's party...

I really invite everyone for giving your choice wallpaper in this 15 May... notworthy.gif

Thats great idea bro... clap.gif
imsagi
im agree with neda same wallpaper is the real challenge n i really love this selection of neda i have the same thing in mind thanks to neda
shaon007009
@ Sanam @ Shubham... Well than post some wall here.. I'll wait.. Thanks NEDA for this exciting idea..
neda_25
many thanks dear friends . wub.gif

I agree excellent idea Shaon wow.gif ,Just where should put the wallpaper?
shaon007009
QUOTE (neda_25 @ May 2 2011, 10:40 PM) *
many thanks dear friends . wub.gif

I agree excellent idea Shaon wow.gif ,Just where should put the wallpaper?

Should I open a new thread for that.. If you people I'll.. otherwise post here... thumbsup.gif
neda_25
I think a separate thread is better. What's another?
taghytotty
Love z idea and i,ll try come wz good wall but not so sure i can come up wz great wall ..but i also try ...
shaon007009
QUOTE (neda_25 @ May 3 2011, 01:05 AM) *
I think a separate thread is better. What's another?

Nothing.. I'll offer another thread for it.. gathering.gif
jolansky
i will go for neda,,, i think it is a good idea!!! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
thabull
just be carefull witht he wallys u'll be chosing......
last time Pat had chosen two wallys in black and white....... soooooooooo hard for readability.... lol lol lol lol lol
Kennydante
I AGREE WITH THABULL notworthy.gif
sscob1
Nice Ideas smile.gif
neda_25
Topic : flowers

Description :make theme of your favorite flower
I have a suggestion.
Topic: Friendship.
What are u think?
imsagi
cool
Viola53
I think that we can announce the theme - the ships. Additionally, you can choose from the following topics: winter, drinks, flowers (probably already has been, but you can repeat), art.
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (Viola53 @ Dec 28 2012, 09:48 PM) *
I think that we can announce the theme - the ships. Additionally, you can choose from the following topics: winter, drinks, flowers (probably already has been, but you can repeat), art.

Thanks Viola.. notworthy.gif
I like your suggestion .. It's winter, in my opinion, in the January Party-24 fits give topic 'Winter'. Other proposals in the next Party clap.gif
dar777ina
I can suggest a topic - space, graffiti, Vikings, vintage, watercolor.
Maybe it will be interesting!
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (dar777ina @ Feb 15 2013, 10:33 PM) *
I can suggest a topic - space, graffiti, Vikings, vintage, watercolor.
Maybe it will be interesting!

Hi darina!.. Cool topic thumbsup.gif Thank you! for suggestion notworthy.gif
Dineshforever90
I can suggest a topic - Make Theme Based On Your Fav Cartoon
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (Dineshforever90 @ Feb 16 2013, 08:53 AM) *
I can suggest a topic - Make Theme Based On Your Fav Cartoon

Thanks @Dineshforever90 - Cool Topic clap.gif
Nicque_T7
@Pawel - Can I have the privilege to suggest a topic for the next Lot Party bro.....??

Topic Suggested : "Under The Sea"
Make a theme that must represent under water sea. Wallpaper can be picturize on marine Life/ Fish/ Animal.
Restriction : Non smile.gif
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Thanks @Nicq mate.. Wow! great idea notworthy.gif a fantastic Topic "Under The Sea" for the party - I like it wow.gif Such Topic in party you do not already been thumbsup.gif clapping.gif
Nicque_T7
My pleasure mate!! smile.gif
I am glad you liked my suggestion. notworthy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.