Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Introduction To L.o.t Theme Making Party
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Lords of Themes > LOT Theme Making Party
shaon007009
grouphug.gif grouphug.gif
notworthy.gif WELCOME TO LOT THEME MAKING PARTY notworthy.gif

LOT theme making party is a normal theme making event we've started.. It'll be an extra activities for all the LOT members and also other themers are welcome.. We'll call them Guest of LOT.. Every month we are arranging a new party.. So that there will be a particular thread for every month's party.. Also every month we are gonna work on a particular topic.. The topic will be in the thread already..
But the specialty is, there will be no voting and no winners.. We can't call it a contest.. We can call it a opportunity to improve our theming skill through some feedback we can get from all kind of themers.. We can try different themes to improve our skill.. As in contest you do the best you could do.. But here is no trophy.. So if you always make a SE theme you can try here a Symbian theme..
As we know we already have two theming contest out there.. So we are bounding a time limit of one entire month for the party.. So that we don't feel tired of theme making..
Still there will be a Final Work Thread every month.. It'll open the last week of the month.. You have to put you final work on the thread.. We are not gonna edit our work after posting there.. That'll end the party... And we'll have a good record of our every parties..
We must not show our party work to any of the thread in LOT area except the particular thread..

Finally We must use the PARTY BANNER in the detail part when you upload that theme in your gallery...
Here is the code..

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?s=0&showforum=135][img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9805/looa.png[/img][/url]

Also if you are a member of LOT you must merge the LOT LOGO with the full preview of the theme..

In this way we'll do our best to make the party successful and enjoyable.. So good luck friends and enjoy the party.. grouphug.gif
raaa1
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showtopic=72915
how to be a member here at lot.
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Hi .. byebye.gif
May I have suggestions to choose the most beautiful theme in the PARTY of the month and a preview of the most beautiful theme put on the front page of next month in PARTY? .. I immediately would have a theme of emptiness is not before someone in the middle of the month, first insert ... notworthy.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (MieczysławPAWEŁ @ Feb 14 2011, 01:57 AM) *
Hi .. byebye.gif
May I have suggestions to choose the most beautiful theme in the PARTY of the month and a preview of the most beautiful theme put on the front page of next month in PARTY? .. I immediately would have a theme of emptiness is not before someone in the middle of the month, first insert ... notworthy.gif

I don't think we can choose a preview.. Than we may have to face a contest here.. Sorry about that.. surrender.gif
Kennydante
Shaon bro is right.I agree with him. 10.gif
SweetHoneyBee2512
Hi Shaon.
I read the info.
I want to join this..
What should I do?
Evanthetechnohacker
count me in too shaon broda.

I know m a kid. But Talent doesn't need age.
Right ?

iqbalhsn20
Friend, my name is iqbal can i join your party? gathering.gif
imsagi
QUOTE (iqbalhsn20 @ Apr 20 2012, 06:25 PM) *
Friend, my name is iqbal can i join your party? gathering.gif

ya sure but party link is here
click
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (Hemant_€patel @ Sep 11 2012, 01:03 AM) *
I want to join this...
what should i do?

Yes, of course you can take part in a Lot Theme Making Party .. link is here:

Click
Can i join this party
Please i can realy join this pary.
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (9945768811 @ Nov 6 2012, 03:36 PM) *

Hi @9945768811 .. Sorry! .. my dear in L.o.t Theme Making Party can participate only Themers!! .. you do not do themes.. do not have theme in the gallery..
shaon007009
QUOTE (9945768811 @ Nov 6 2012, 08:36 PM) *

Well mate. I can suggest you to start theme making if you've enough free time. Thank you.
iqbalhsn20
Bro what r d rules. And how to participate in theme making competition?
imsagi
QUOTE (iqbalhsn20 @ Nov 9 2012, 08:30 PM) *
Bro what r d rules. And how to participate in theme making competition?

http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=113
here id your answers click on the link
kamrananjumsoj
i want to join you add me
kamrananjumsoj
kamrananjumsoj
add
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (kamrananjumsoj @ Dec 14 2012, 03:48 PM) *

Hi @kamrananjumsoj.. how you want to take part in the Lot Party (my dear Party is not a competition - silent medals!) invite here:
Lot Party-23
9mmPistol
Me Want to join plz specify How Can I ..Join..!?
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (9mmPistol @ Mar 22 2013, 12:38 PM) *
Me Want to join plz specify How Can I ..Join..!?

Hello @9mmPistol.. byebye.gif
Sorry!..in L.o.t Theme Making Party can participate only Themers!!.. you do not do themes.. you do not have themes in the gallery..
hemal5233
CAN I JOIN THIS PARTY?
WHAT I HAVE TO DO IN THIS PARY
CAN ANY1 HELP ME?
HELP ME HERE
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (hemal5233 @ Jun 1 2013, 07:06 AM) *
CAN I JOIN THIS PARTY?
WHAT I HAVE TO DO IN THIS PARY
CAN ANY1 HELP ME?
HELP ME HERE

Hello @ hemal5233 byebye.gif .. yes, every Themer may Participate in the Party - Welcome click on the banner: thumbsup.gif

Information to Participate in Lot Party:
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showtopic=72915
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.