Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need For Speed™ Hot Pursuit, Version: 1.0.2
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Games
love_smartguy
Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit, Version: 1.0.2

Description

**NOW DRIVE AS COP OR RACER!** Get DOUBLE THE GAMEPLAY DEPTH and MORE CUSTOMIZATION FEATURES. You wanted it. You got it! Now outrun the law in supercars like the Pagani Zonda – or stop racers cold in high-speed police interceptors like the Lamborghini Reventon. Plus, you can challenge a friend to a head-to-head Cop vs. Racer showdown via local WiFi or Bluetooth. Made to maximize the Retina Display, the eye-popping visual quality will put your senses into overdrive!

THE CRITICS ARE BLOWN AWAY!
Check out what they’re saying about Need for Speed Hot Pursuit for iPhone & iPod touch!

“…a great pick-up-and-play racer.”
“…dishes up some seriously high-octane moments…

“(5/5 – GREAT) “Visually Hot Pursuit is jaw dropping

“…speed freaks will undoubtedly get their download dollars’ worth”

“...one slick looking game.”

CHOOSE YOUR WEAPONS!

Experience pulse-pounding action as you make the escape – or make the bust! As the Cop, lay down the law with roadblocks and spike strips – or fry the Racer’s electrical system with an EMP lock! As the Racer, make the getaway with overdrive, jamming, and oil slicks! Either way you go, you’ll be ready to duel it out on the road.

RACE UP TO 20 REAL-WORLD PRODUCTION CARS, INCLUDING 15 COP VERSIONS

Operate high-performance police interceptors or feel the awesome energy of burning up the highway in totally tricked-out supercars. Use nitro and hand brakes. Pull off 180° spins. Grind, nudge, evade, and drift! Accomplish extreme maneuvers and score bounty points!

PICK UP & PLAY AND CHASE CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS

Pick up and play and get rolling in seconds, or take it to the limit in up to 24 Cop or Racer Career Events. Collect bounty and progress to the top of the ranks.

GO 1-ON-1 AS COP OR RACER VIA LOCAL WIFI OR BLUETOOTH

Take on a friend and pursue…or be pursued! Play out the ultimate cat-and-mouse road race through local WiFi or Bluetooth.

VISUALLY STUNNING AND BUILT FOR SPEED LIKE NO OTHER NFS GAME

Focus on the chase with the intense HD-quality clarity of the Retina Display. Burn through coastal, desert, and mountain environments in night, day, and dusk scenarios. Experience epic takedowns and awesomely over-the-top crashes. You’ve never seen or felt anything quite like this on the App Store!

CODE
http://cramit.in/golpcj4tpcxa
kochaji
I think its for PC right? Is this an Original game from EA?
Danish-009
freaking awesome man ohmy.gif wicked
wish i had an i phone sad.gif
LordOfLightning
its a awesome game
VTBGH
Nice game 10.gif
love_smartguy
QUOTE (kochaji @ Dec 22 2010, 11:36 PM) *

No dear... this game i have posted for iphone.......... its for ur iphone.!!!!!!
& ur right this is also available for PC.
now it has been released for iphone also.

Regards,
Love_smartguy
grouphug.gif
nihalsameer12
thanks dude.........thumbsup.gif
kochaji
QUOTE (love_smartguy @ Dec 24 2010, 11:35 AM) *

No dear... this game i have posted for iphone.......... its for ur iphone.!!!!!!

Regards,
Love_smartguy
grouphug.gif

Thank you friend for the clarification..i didnt noticed the touch controls on the game screen laugh.gif was browsing from phone that time thumbsup.gif
dona19
wow awesome game
i have been waiting so long for EA to make another version of need for speed
coz i didnot like the last one " shift"
thanks alot clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
derber
Yep, it's absolutely one of the best (but I still like Most Wanted more)
I got it both for my PC and iPhone. Almost done with the iPhone version, now going to finish it in my PC.
In iPhone, yeah the graphic is absolutely perfect (I believe Rage HD and Infinity Blade are better, but this one is among the best ones too).
The races are really great. I love being a cop and beating other racers. This is a new option tongue.gif
But handling the car is a lil bit hard. I liked it more in Undercover. It was soooo sensitive that with a small move on the phone, you could move the car, but in Hot Pursuit it is really hard to move the car or make small moves in your car. I didn't like this part.
But after all, really enjoyed playing this one smile.gif
povilius
I wish Nokia 5530XM could run same games like iPhone whistle.gif
murphy222
clap.gif
CLEOPATTRA
10.gif 10.gif
RaganorK
Ya.... its absolutely wonderful game. A bonus traet for all NFS Fans. I played that, and its too much exciting...
srinivasan199
I don't have a iPhone to try this game:(
MobileRazor
Ok nice. Thanks
barbuanaflorin
10.gif 10.gif 10.gif for this game.. i've downloaded this game but when i run the game BLACK SCREEN.. nothing!! the game just didnt want to run.. dots.gif
love_smartguy
QUOTE (barbuanaflorin @ Feb 22 2011, 04:04 AM) *
10.gif 10.gif 10.gif for this game.. i've downloaded this game but when i run the game BLACK SCREEN.. nothing!! the game just didnt want to run.. dots.gif

which iPHONE version u r using my friend.......? & wat is the problem ur facing?
akhilnn
ok thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
thewrench
nice
sugato_maity
QUOTE (love_smartguy @ Dec 24 2010, 12:05 AM) *

Regards,
Love_smartguy
grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif
jaimebautista09
thanks for thIs let me try
love_smartguy
QUOTE (jaimebautista09 @ Apr 6 2011, 11:34 AM) *
thanks for thIs let me try

You all are welcome my friendzz......!!!

Thanx & regards,
Love_smartguy
jaimebautista09
nice game.. Can i play it on my n73?
satyam1328
Its an awesome game
akhilnn
n it was realy gud too...
frgt to mention it earlier tongue.gif
rainbowsix3
file not found! error 404 1.gif
Abhitheracer
nyc game
satyam1328
I really like this game, very nice game
anil8664
Great
Abhitheracer
gud game
kransh786786
nice 1
drkhubaib79
superb thanx 4 sharing
vikrant_pc
10.gif
awesome
Athena47200937
I like the poster a lot
fionachan00
super~~~~ notworthy.gif thanx a lot 4 sharing ~~~
tot_mondragon
WonderFull
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.