Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lookig For Cellphone Charger..............
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
Sailer04
Hi friends,

I am looking for cell phone charger. I already have one but I want to buy another one which I can use at the time of any emergency. In other words you can say that I am looking for emergency charger for cell phones. I am clueless that where I should visit to buy latest cell phone charger. Please suggest me the best website where I can purchase latest and best quality charger. Thanks!
kochaji
Try amazon.com or ebay.com or visit your nearest mobileshop and ask.
grdoba
QUOTE (Sailer04 @ Dec 22 2010, 01:22 AM) *
Hi friends,

I am looking for cell phone charger. I already have one but I want to buy another one which I can use at the time of any emergency. In other words you can say that I am looking for emergency charger for cell phones. I am clueless that where I should visit to buy latest cell phone charger. Please suggest me the best website where I can purchase latest and best quality charger. Thanks!

This is not related to Mobile9. rules.gif
MobileRazor
QUOTE (Sailer04 @ Dec 22 2010, 12:52 PM) *
Hi friends,

goto nokia care if you have a nokia mobile samsung then samsung company sony then sony thats you can get original chargers...
manu2bhat
QUOTE (MobileRazor @ Jan 4 2011, 03:21 PM) *
QUOTE (Sailer04 @ Dec 22 2010, 12:52 PM) *
Hi friends,

goto nokia care if you have a nokia mobile samsung then samsung company sony then sony thats you can get original chargers...

go to mobile shop
nihalsameer12
easiest, go to closest mobile shop...it wont cost much......why go for other ways for such lowcost product such as chargers...?
manu2bhat
QUOTE (nihalsameer12 @ Jan 14 2011, 11:45 AM) *
easiest, go to closest mobile shop...it wont cost much......why go for other ways for such lowcost product such as chargers...?

go to u'r homes nearest shop clap.gif
inakhe
QUOTE (manu2bhat @ Jan 14 2011, 03:39 PM) *
QUOTE (nihalsameer12 @ Jan 14 2011, 11:45 AM) *

go to u'r homes nearest shop clap.gif

1.gif you will not get your charger here. Go to the accessories shop.
CLEOPATTRA
try at the mall
inakhe
Yes. Just go to mobile accessories shop and take your pick. And you can do one thing. Purchase another battery and forget the charger. Use the one you have and charge them both fully and take them with you.
NIZAM_PS
thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
NIZAM_PS
NIZAM_PS
CLEOPATTRA
QUOTE (NIZAM_PS @ Jan 21 2011, 11:00 AM) *

gathering.gif mobile accessories shop will be good too.
Raindeer123
QUOTE (inakhe @ Jan 21 2011, 10:08 PM) *
Yes. Just go to mobile accessories shop and take your pick. And you can do one thing. Purchase another battery and forget the charger. Use the one you have and charge them both fully and take them with you.

True clap.gif clap.gif
bluelans
you had better visit ebay.com
bash2332
Try Buying the Universal Charger
sanseven
search it by google
sksahoozzz
e-bay is the best place for Reliable & Cheap accesories.
But the Genuine Accesories are good for mobiles.
dixoncx
ebay..
dixoncx
ebay..
sunnykhare12345
anil8664
Search in google.
sunnykhare12345
got it
sscob1
ebay
caiso16
find in your neighbor .. try borrowing it ..
ravikanyal11
u can got it everyware in any mobile shop......
msassocaites
QUOTE (Sailer04 @ Dec 22 2010, 01:22 AM) *
Hi friends,

It is better to purchase from the local mobile shops
msassocaites
QUOTE (bash2332 @ Apr 20 2011, 08:23 PM) *
Try Buying the Universal Charger

Excellent Siggy
saifkasi77
GOOD
soumyadeepbshn
jinxslave
Go to mobile accessories shop.
Home -------> shop.
thumbsup.gif
soumyadeepbshn
san-sagar
byebye.gif you can get original chargers... @ care shopy clap.gif
nikz123
QUOTE (kochaji @ Dec 22 2010, 02:59 PM) *

10.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.