Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Nokia N8-00-device Description
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > News, Releases & Rumours
technoviz
The Nokia N8-00 is a powerful combination of internet, video, photos, music, maps with Symbian^3 operating system.

With a large capacitive touch screen supporting pinch to zoom, social networking integration, a Carl Zeiss 12 megapixel camera with wide-angle lens and Xenon flash, shooting 720p HD video, on demand Web TV, HDMI connectivity and USB OTG, you can create, discover and share a world of creativity. Additionally, for the software developers, the device includes Qt 4.6.3, Java MIDP 2.1 and Flash Lite 4.0.

For more on N8 check: http://www.forum.nokia.com/Devices/Device_...ications/N8-00/
Benn900
Its my favourite mobile.....
Raindeer123
But battery is a litt bit weak wallbash.gif
MobileRazor
its my also fav phone dude!
bilallucky
The Nokia N8 brings also compatibility with popular internet video formats and desktop Flash. With optimized video streaming and playback support, Nokia N8 provides a fantastic platform for bringing your favorite TV and other video services to a mobile computer.I think this is really fantastic mobile for business man and students too.
nihalsameer12
my best friend got one months ago...its real cool...........250mb games and other features which pop the eyes of normal mobile users.......
inakhe
QUOTE (nihalsameer12 @ Jan 11 2011, 11:09 PM) *
my best friend got one months ago...its real cool...........250mb games and other features which pop the eyes of normal mobile users.......

I also now agree that this phone is becoming more popular.
MobileRazor
Thanks,
MobileRazor
Mine also, look at raindeer what he said.
rougemer
Very right!
housse Nokia N8
accessoire Nokia N8
thewrench
its my dream phone
everyone1025
I love this Nokia N8 phone, it has incredible amount of pluses, without the liability of having to learn a new OS, and yes, the Ovi store is improving day by day.

Nokia Mobiles
Micromax mobiles
sscob1
N8 is great wink.gif
Rubel5800
QUOTE (technoviz @ Dec 16 2010, 04:34 AM) *
The Nokia N8-00 is a powerful combination of internet, video, photos, music, maps with Symbian^3 operating system.

With a large capacitive touch screen supporting pinch to zoom, social networking integration, a Carl Zeiss 12 megapixel camera with wide-angle lens and Xenon flash, shooting 720p HD video, on demand Web TV, HDMI connectivity and USB OTG, you can create, discover and share a world of creativity. Additionally, for the software developers, the device includes Qt 4.6.3, Java MIDP 2.1 and Flash Lite 4.0.

For more on N8 check: http://www.forum.nokia.com/Devices/Device_...ications/N8-00/

I just love this phone.
shuvashisroy
the problem of this is the battery power..
shuvashisroy
it would be better if they used s60v5 operating system..
technoviz
m using this phone for long now and i m completely in love with N8.... I also found out that Nokia announced New software update – Symbian Anna which its planning to make available to existing users of the Nokia N8, Nokia C7, Nokia C6 and Nokia E7 via OTA downloads.... God.. cant wait.. notworthy.gif
If any of you haven't hear of it yet then check this out: http://blogs.forum.nokia.com/blog/nokia-de...d-2-new-devices
sscob1
My fav phone.
akalkisse
i love it
my fav mobile........
satyam1328
very good mobile
ravi73193
Thanx...
Kennydante
N8 IS COOL weightlift.gif clap.gif notworthy.gif 10.gif
sumitneel
Its my dream but e7 has overtaken it
Machineguntommy
My dream phone too at the moment
akhilnn
gud
drkhubaib79
Nice phone N8
sunnykhare12345
I have it
ÆÆÆÆÆ
Best phone wink.gif
anil8664
Thank 4 info
ravikanyal11
its one of ,my fav............
drkhubaib79
nice phone clap.gif
mohamedali05
i love this phone.
vprocks
Yes, its a nice phone
ashu5230
but the prodessor could be better oops.gif
Saikrishna95
wink.gif
caiso16
thanks for the info ....
ravikanyal11
i m loving it........
mohamedali05
Good phone.Will buy it next week.
saifkasi77
good
jinxslave
n8 is one of the best handset....
ravikanyal11
nokia n8 rocks...!
saifkasi77
GOOD
ragav0125
thanks for sharing
soumyadeepbshn
its my also fav phone dude!
Benn900
Nice phone
f_batiir
It was a good mobile but right now android mobiles like Galaxy talk first. thumbsup.gif
Drcool2002
ya... i agree with shuvashisroy
san-sagar
nice phone ...
nikz123
clap.gif
nice phone 10.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.