Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Latest Free Gprs(edge) In Reliance..
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
subinktl

one time back i wrote a post on GPRS Trick For Reliance Mobile byebye.gif . The post got a mixed response, it worked for some and didn’t for other’s. You can too try the previous hack.
In this post i am going to share a similar kind of hack for Reliance mobile. And as i said in previous post i CANNOT assure you that this ‘Hack’ will work. NO ASSURANCES are there.

In order to apply the hack you need to follow the below mentioned steps and configure your data-connection settings as follows on your cellphones :-

APN – rcomwap
Proxy – 10.239.221.22
Port – 8080
Home Page –http://www.mobitricks.co.cc

If you are use this trick in pc, edit your connection setting(proxy setting) in your browser...

Let me know if you were able to get this hack working or have any other related query. 10.gif
Raindeer123
Thanks for sharing smile.gif
subinktl
QUOTE (Raindeer123 @ Dec 14 2010, 04:53 PM) *
Thanks for sharing smile.gif

is this tricks works in your area???? did you checked it?? clap.gif
nihalsameer12
is there anything for docomo...?
subinktl
QUOTE (nihalsameer12 @ Dec 26 2010, 12:56 AM) *
is there anything for docomo...?

wait bro.... I try my best...
subinktl
How to activate docomo
free gprs promotional
offer:
You need to only sent an sms to
activate tata docomo gprs
offer.Below is the number to
activate it.
sms: ANDROID to 54321
Within few minutes you will
receive the activation message
from docomo to your mobile
phone.
Hope you got this tata docomo
gprs trick working on your mobile
subinktl
QUOTE (NIZAM_PS @ Jan 3 2011, 08:55 PM) *
thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

thanks nizam...
inakhe
QUOTE (subinktl @ Jan 3 2011, 09:05 PM) *
QUOTE (NIZAM_PS @ Jan 3 2011, 08:55 PM) *
thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

thanks nizam...

no to reliance.sorry.
CLEOPATTRA
we have no such service provider here.
eliasjan
QUOTE (subinktl @ Dec 14 2010, 08:16 AM) *

one time back i wrote a post on GPRS Trick For Reliance Mobile byebye.gif . The post got a mixed response, it worked for some and didn’t for other’s. You can too try the previous hack.
In this post i am going to share a similar kind of hack for Reliance mobile. And as i said in previous post i CANNOT assure you that this ‘Hack’ will work. NO ASSURANCES are there.

In order to apply the hack you need to follow the below mentioned steps and configure your data-connection settings as follows on your cellphones :-

APN – rcomwap
Proxy – 10.239.221.22
Port – 8080
Home Page –http://www.mobitricks.co.cc

If you are use this trick in pc, edit your connection setting(proxy setting) in your browser...

Let me know if you were able to get this hack working or have any other related query. 10.gif

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.