Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Christmas Stc 2010 Week 1
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
ArthurWill
Are you ready for the party?

For this Christmas, we will have 2 rounds of competitions. 9 groups in first round, 2 winners in each of the group will go into second round. We also have 3 wild cards for those who come closest to their 2 rivals in the group.

1st round:
9 groups = 36 participants
Final deadline will be on 20th December, 0400 GMT
Topic = Christmas

2nd round:
2 winners from 9 groups = 18 participants + 3 wild card participants + 1 lucky participant = 22 participants
Final deadline will be on 3rd January 2011, 0400GMT
Topic will only be released during that round

Normal rules & guidelines applies.

Let's welcome the 9 packs we have in this winter celebration! The members in each group has been randomly assigned using an online generator. If anyone wants a prove, I have screenshot it down. Just ask. We have some deadly groups there!

Santa Gang
primavera77
ireeeeeen
dar777ina
deepasree

Gingerbread Gang
neda_a25
al-sagban
kallolsathi
Travis354

Reindeer Gang
vigneshjan24
shalu2173
sscob1
akhilgreens

Angel Gang
fizztone
Poupi
Branislaw
xailin

North Pole Gang
magicas1
gemini7010
protsenko2006
tinca2

Baubles Gang
mohib-rameen
SpeedGear
shubhamahajan21
Galina53

Snowman Gang
Longhairsteff
zeinabnaderian
Asad_rider
srimunnamunna

Candy Canes Gang
sam1374
thabull
sonyd
sp0rtskiller03

Carols Gang
prnv
swt_capri
krish_nank
_anuj_

*** imsagi will go to round 2 straight as we had 37 who wanted to join so can't divide equally into 9 groups.

Happy theming folks!! Merry Christmas to all of you!
sam1374
Wow...this is gonna be loads of FUN.... wow.gif
Longhairsteff
WOW..cool!!! I'm in the snowman group...very fitting given the weather here

The Candy Canes Gang will be a tough one...
SpeedGear
Wow.. wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
Its gonna be lot of fun..
sp0rtskiller03
with tha and sam on my group, how will i able to win?? hehehehehe
sam1374
AW....just a small question....should we make themes according to group names or anything related to xmas?
zeinabnaderian
my question is just like sam's we have 2 make themes according to the topic(christmas) or the groups? blink.gif wacko.gif ban.gif
ArthurWill
QUOTE (sp0rtskiller03 @ Dec 8 2010, 03:32 PM) *
with tha and sam on my group, how will i able to win?? hehehehehe

You never know ... devil2.gif plus you can always aim for wild card. thumbsup.gif

QUOTE (sam1374 @ Dec 8 2010, 04:07 PM) *
AW....just a small question....should we make themes according to group names or anything related to xmas?

QUOTE (zeinabnaderian @ Dec 8 2010, 04:31 PM) *
my question is just like sam's we have 2 make themes according to the topic(christmas) or the groups? blink.gif wacko.gif ban.gif

Anything to do with Christmas will do. The group name is just a fun way to categorise people instead of A, B, C, D or 1, 2, 3, 4. smile.gif

QUOTE (Longhairsteff @ Dec 8 2010, 02:18 PM) *
The Candy Canes Gang will be a tough one...

Yeah! They will have to fight for the candy. tongue.gif The Angel gang is also quite tricky ... devil2.gif
xailin
@ ArthurWill, at voting again combined together the series 40 and series 60? unsure.gif
sp0rtskiller03
@aw - it will only be a miracle if i win. hehehe so i'll just pray for wildcard
xailin
my start.... is adopted? smile.gif
xailin
QUOTE (sp0rtskiller03 @ Dec 8 2010, 04:49 AM) *

I even no hope for wildcard ... laugh.gif fizztone, Poupi, Branislaw....they make very nice themes ... wub.gif

Asad_rider
wow.gif it will be a lot of fun wow.gif wow.gif ... Am in Snow man gang wow.gif ...
swt_capri
@AW mam i m nt sure now i m participating or not i will inofrm u
AbeyAbrahamJohn
ArthurWill

I want to participate.Is it possible

protsenko2006
@AW, why is one group, there are those who make the theme for the s40 and s60 will again not true, I can say straight away that the group will win s60 unsure.gif
Galina53
@AW!I think, if compare 40 and 60 series, priority will be for 60. unsure.gif
sscob1
This the coooooooolest STC I think, my bro Travis is joining after long time, I am exited.. I wish to make a s40 5th theme for this STC wink.gif
My system was crashed lost all my backup mf_type.gif
dar777ina
It is necessary to declare such rules prior to the beginning of competition! Not after registration of participants! dry.gif Can after 1 stage still rules will change few times? And to divide into groups it is necessary on series of phones!
ArthurWill
Alright, I think it is getting toxic. Time to pull plug. There is no force on anyone. We told you we are going to host a party, you said yes you want to join and we say ok we will draft you in. I can't possibly divide into groups because we don't even know what platform you will be creating for. It is all experiments. We never divide into groups, I did for last STC cause I wanna see if it's actually better that way. This Christmas STC is planned BEFORE last STC so I cannot take all into considerations. I am not a fortune teller & I can't tell what is going to happen. And if you are talking about fairness, the S60 guys can say = you have the ability to create superb flash animations for Series 40, those S60 guys don't. Is that fair? That's what happen when you ask for 100% fairness. It never happens. Give and take.

So this is what I say. If you feel this party is not for you - QUIT. The door is there for you. We are here to have fun, enjoy a couple of drinks & mingle around. If you do not feel comfortable with the music we are playing then you are free to go outside. There are those who want to settle in & they are who this party is for.

@sscob1
Good pick Saby! Whether you do S60 or Series 40, I know it is going to be great. Looking forward to it! Let us see what wally you will be working on once you have it ya. thumbsup.gif

@AbeyAbrahamJohn
I am sorry AAJ, the registration is over so you have to wait for next normal STC. smile.gif

@swt_capri
No problem. Let me know. The party won't be too good without Samina, but if you have got something else to work on then it's ok, I will see you next time. smile.gif smile.gif

@Asad_rider
Oh yeah, it's a cool gang to be in. devil2.gif Will you be working on something Snowman related?

@xailin
Hahaha you never know. You make very good theme too. Am I right, @Fizz @Poupi @Brani? clapping.gif And your start is looking good! Curious how the rest of the screen looks like ... again very nice animation there. thumbsup.gif And yes, we will vote as mentioned = 2 winners from each group.

@sp0rtskiller03
Hehehe don't pray too much, get working. bash.gif haha.gif
_anuj_
Hi everyone this is my start unsure.gif

ArthurWill
@_anuj_
That's looking good! thumbsup.gif The Santa hat looks a bit too big for me ... have you tried making it smaller & see if it looks better that way?unsure.gif
Galina53
My start byebye.gif

xailin
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Dec 8 2010, 01:02 PM) *
@xailin
Hahaha you never know. You make very good theme too. Am I right, @Fizz @Poupi @Brani? clapping.gif And your start is looking good! Curious how the rest of the screen looks like ... again very nice animation there. thumbsup.gif And yes, we will vote as mentioned = 2 winners from each group.

@ ArthurWill, good topic or not, you'll decide ... but I like ... laugh.gif

@ _anuj_, , agree with the Atur, smaller coif can be done... sleep.gif

@ Galina53, very nice animation, great start! wow.gif
shadowthemes
Nice start xailin,Galina53,_anuj_ clap.gif
xailin
@ shadowthemes, thank you!!!!! wub.gif
fizztone
Here's my preview..still some work remaining

Asad_rider
@ Aw... Am not sure laugh.gif ... may be i'll work on a sexy Chick devil2.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif
sp0rtskiller03
@fizz - already done? great.
tinca2
Hello xmas-friends, here is my theme backround notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

SpeedGear
@Anuj:-Nice start..! thumbsup.gif

@Galina and xailin:- wow.gif wow.gif Amazing wallpaper waiting for ur themes..! wub.gif wub.gif

@fizztone:-Great theme.. 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
dar777ina
QUOTE (xailin @ Dec 8 2010, 04:41 AM) *
my start.... is adopted? smile.gif

Superrrr!!! 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
МАРГО2010
QUOTE (xailin @ Dec 8 2010, 03:54 AM) *
QUOTE (sp0rtskiller03 @ Dec 8 2010, 04:49 AM) *

I even no hope for wildcard ... laugh.gif fizztone, Poupi, Branislaw....they make very nice themes ... wub.gif

Very beautiful picture, pleased me!
dar777ina
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Dec 8 2010, 10:51 PM) *
My start byebye.gif

Very beautiful picture, wonderful animation! clap.gif clap.gif

QUOTE (fizztone @ Dec 9 2010, 04:40 AM) *

The beautiful beginning. Good luck! clap.gif clap.gif

QUOTE (tinca2 @ Dec 9 2010, 05:29 AM) *
Hello xmas-friends, here is my theme backround notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

Perfectly well. Good luck! clap.gif clap.gif
МАРГО2010
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Dec 8 2010, 09:51 PM) *
My start byebye.gif

beautifully! clap.gif
QUOTE (fizztone @ Dec 9 2010, 03:40 AM) *

GOOD! clap.gif

QUOTE (tinca2 @ Dec 9 2010, 04:29 AM) *

good beginning!
ireeeeeen
i think its hard and fun!...i try it
protsenko2006
xailin Nice start!! clapping.gif clapping.gif
_anuj_, WOW! Ilike it!! wow.gif
Galina, nice animation! wub.gif
fizztone Good job!! wow.gif wow.gif
tinca2 Beautiful animation! thumbsup.gif
neda_a25
@ _anuj_ verey good start

@ Galina53, very nice animation ..

@fizzton veey good job

@tinca2 very nice start

@xailin nice wallpaper . i like work
krish_nank
QUOTE (fizztone @ Dec 9 2010, 03:40 AM) *

Bro you are blazing fast...... laugh.gif laugh.gif i would suggest you to try blue and yellow combination instead of red(Just try once bro)
xailin
@ fizztone, very nice theme!!!! wub.gif
@tinca2, Very beautiful wallpaper!!!! wub.gif
@ SpeedGear, @ dar777ina, @ МАРГО2010, @ protsenko2006, @ neda_a25, thanks!!!!! wub.gif
protsenko2006
This is my animation. She will be my theme! notworthy.gif

xailin
QUOTE (protsenko2006 @ Dec 9 2010, 12:17 PM) *

very beautiful and festive animation !!!!!! wub.gif
МАРГО2010
QUOTE (_anuj_ @ Dec 8 2010, 03:40 PM) *
Hi everyone this is my start unsure.gif

Good!!!

QUOTE (protsenko2006 @ Dec 9 2010, 12:17 PM) *

Super picture, professional animation, class!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif 10.gif
dar777ina
QUOTE (protsenko2006 @ Dec 9 2010, 01:17 PM) *

Tatyana! Charming picture. Animation excellent!!! 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
Galina53
@xailin
@_anuj_
@tinca2
@protsenko2006 Very nice start!

Thank you all for your feedback on my animation! smile.gif

Galina53
My theme

prnv
Good!!
xailin
this my theme... Everyone a Happy Christmas!!!!!!!!

xailin
@ Galina, very beautiful animation and theme!!!! 10.gif wow.gif
_anuj_
xailin, shadow themes, speed gear,protsenko, neda, galina........thanks so much for the comments................... smile.gif

Galina......... excellent work, and so quick.
Fizztone..... nice theme, good wallpaper.
Tinca.......... great wall, looking forward to see your work.
Xailin........... beautiful theme, nicely designed.
protsenko............ good start, cant wait to see the rest.
clap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.