Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winners Announced!
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2
ArthurWill
Welcome to the Voting Thread of STC 45!

Topic: Silhouette
Description (from Wikipedia): A silhouette is the image of a person, an object or scene consisting of the outline and a featureless interior.

Please read and understand the Rules & Guidelines to get the clear picture about voting. You have to put your top 7 votes in the order of

1. 7 points
2. 6 points
3. 5 points
4. 4 points
5. 3 points
6. 2 points
7. 1 point

Please take into consideration whether an entry fits the topic & restriction when you vote. Also, please be fair in your voting. Vote for the best theme entries in your eyes, remember you are what you vote. Although the votes are not visible to the public we do monitor them and we might decide not to consider your vote if we notice clear patterns that you are voting for friends, or exchange for votes. You want your efforts to be rewarded so please make sure other's efforts are rewarded as well.

This thread will close on 7th, December 0400 GMT.

Thank you! grouphug.gif
ArthurWill
Welcome to the Voting Thread of STC 45 - S60 themes only!

Topic: Silhouette
Description (from Wikipedia): A silhouette is the image of a person, an object or scene consisting of the outline and a featureless interior.

Please read and understand the Rules & Guidelines to get the clear picture about voting. You have to put your top 5 votes in the order of

1. 5 points
2. 4 points
3. 3 points
4. 2 points
5. 1 point

Please take into consideration whether an entry fits the topic & restriction when you vote. Also, please be fair in your voting. Vote for the best theme entries in your eyes, remember you are what you vote. Although the votes are not visible to the public we do monitor them and we might decide not to consider your vote if we notice clear patterns that you are voting for friends, or exchange for votes. You want your efforts to be rewarded so please make sure other's efforts are rewarded as well.

This thread will close on 7th, December 0400 GMT.

Thank you! grouphug.gif
ArthurWill
sam1374

fizztone

Asad_rider

thabull

neda_a25

primavera77

Branislaw
ArthurWill
* vigneshjan24 = we will need roughly 75% preview of screens. Hence your theme is not included for voting. If you are using online theme creator that only give a couple preview please use another one, possibly ownskin. Thanks!

xailin

Animation

gemini7010

Animation

protsenko2006

Animation

Galina53

Animation

dar777ina

Animation

akhilgreens

krish_nank

swt_capri

_anuj_

sp0rtskiller03

shubhamahajan21

topmanner1
shubhamahajan21
Voted.
shubhamahajan21
Voted.
fizztone
Voted.
fizztone
Voted.
krish_nank
Voted.
krish_nank
Voted.
Viola53
Voted.
Viola53
Voted.
swt_capri
Voted.
gemini7010
Voted.
gemini7010
Voted.
swt_capri
Voted.
xailin
Voted.
neda_a25
Voted.
xailin
Voted.
neda_a25
Voted.
Asad_rider
I just want to comment on themes so here i go smile.gif

Sam1374.. Awesome Entry As always notworthy.gif ... I love the wallpaper... thumbsup.gif

Fizztone.. New themer is rising wow.gif ... Great Entry .. thumbsup.gif .. I just saw the lil readability problem in 4th and 5th screen.. Though it is Awesome ..

thabull.. I just love the every element of ur theme.. notworthy.gif

neda_a25.. Really nice entry thumbsup.gif ..

primavera77.. Speachless notworthy.gif ... Love the Wallpaper..

brainslaw.. You are great As always notworthy.gif
Asad_rider
Xailin.. Nice Animation clapping.gif and theme wow.gif

gemini.. Great As always wow.gif Specially the Animtion is Really good notworthy.gif

protsenko2006.. Colorfull theme wow.gif ..

Galina53.. What an Awesome Theme wow.gif .. Also the animation wow.gif

dar777ina.. My fav color theme notworthy.gif

akhilgreens.. Nice theme thumbsup.gif You should use emulator for taking screenshots thumbsup.gif

krish_nank.. Speachless notworthy.gif Your best theme thumbsup.gif

swt_capri Colorfull wow.gif ... I'll just Suggest you to use emulator for screenshots wow.gif .. BTW nice theme..

_anuj_ Classical as always wow.gif .. clapping.gif

sp0rtskiller03.. Best thumbsup.gif wow.gif clapping.gif

shubhamahajan21.. I think there is a readabilty prob in 3rd screen ... btw nice clapping.gif

topmanner1.. Nice theme ... But i think you have missed many elements of your theme..
Branislaw
Voted.
dar777ina
Voted.
liapireas
Voted.
liapireas
Voted.
Branislaw
Voted.
nazarenko
Voted.
dar777ina
Voted.
nazarenko
Voted.
thabull
Voted.
thabull
Voted.
protsenko2006
Voted.
protsenko2006
Voted.
sp0rtskiller03
Voted.
sp0rtskiller03
so many nice entries. can't decide what's the best coz all the best.
primavera77
Voted.
primavera77
Voted.
topmanner1
Voted.
topmanner1
Voted.
Galina53
Voted.
Galina53
Voted.
Longhairsteff
Voted.
zeinabnaderian
Voted.
zeinabnaderian
Voted.
sam1374
Voted.
sam1374
Voted.
_anuj_
Voted.
_anuj_
Voted.
Bishop_Bacon
Voted.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.