Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lot Guidelines...
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Lords of Themes
shaon007009
notworthy.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif notworthy.gif

This official rules for LOT members..
Here you get some must works you should do for LOT and some more works you should avoid..
Rules are modifiable according to need except those red ones..
More rules can be added also according to need..
This things will be investigate by our respective investigator..
After every 2 months we'll make a dark list from member list.. Those members will be in the list who don't follow these rules...
Than they will get 1 more month to return.. After that if they don't return we'll have to abandon them..

So here we go...

Rules to join LOT...
1. You have to have 10 theme uploaded in your gallery..
2. You must join at least any theming contest for once..
3. You must have 50 regular posts in forum..
4. There must not have any leeched theme in your gallery..

Rules for members...

General rules..
1. You should have at least 10 post in LOT area (except the request thread) every month...
2. You should follow all the threads of LOT (including the request thread)...
3. You must introduce yourself in "Introduce Yourself" thread..
4. You should join the theme making show per month.. For more info check announcement..
5. Any member must not upload any leeched theme in their gallery.. If we found it your name will be erased from LOT area...
6. You should show your theme in LOT showroom at least 1 per 5 upload..

Posting rules...
1. You must use English for your post..
2. Must avoid spamming and more posts in a row..
3. You must not make any environment unhealthy in LOT area..

Rules to make theme on request Request...
1. You must use LOT logo with the preview of the theme..

Additional guideline...
1. You may use LOT logo to your sig..
2. You may use the LOT banner in your profile..
3. If you are involve to any special job in LOT you may say it in your sig..

All special members aren't bound to follow these rules..

[ EDIT : Rules are updated (07.12.2010) ]
Asad_rider
notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (Asad_rider @ Dec 4 2010, 11:39 PM) *
notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

Thank you.. notworthy.gif
arbri135
thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

1. You should have at least 10 post in LOT area (except the request thread) every 7 days (Sunday to Saturday).. blink.gif blink.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (arbri135 @ Dec 5 2010, 12:05 AM) *

1. You should have at least 10 post in LOT area (except the request thread) every 7 days (Sunday to Saturday).. blink.gif blink.gif

What's the problem with it..???
arbri135
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Dec 4 2010, 11:13 AM) *

Not so sure if i can make 10 posts every week bro.....!!!
shaon007009
QUOTE (arbri135 @ Dec 5 2010, 12:22 AM) *
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Dec 4 2010, 11:13 AM) *

Not so sure if i can make 10 posts every week bro.....!!!

7 days isn't enough to post 10 times in LOT..!!! It's strange.. Isn't it.. surrender.gif
I'll talk you later about it.. I'm leaving now.. byebye.gif
fizztone
Hey..i dnt hv tht much knwldg abt m9 bynd stc or tmc??so wht actualy concept of dis group l.o.t
findgirl45
QUOTE (fizztone @ Dec 5 2010, 12:34 AM) *
Hey..i dnt hv tht much knwldg abt m9 bynd stc or tmc??so wht actualy concept of dis group l.o.t

Lot is place for the for themers.to talk about any thing share ideas get suggestions about there work grouphug.gif

@ Shaon :so simple rules tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif u should post one strict rule for me atleast that u r not allowed to make fun in chit-chat laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Dec 5 2010, 10:50 AM) *
QUOTE (fizztone @ Dec 5 2010, 12:34 AM) *

Lot is place for the for themers.to talk about any thing share ideas get suggestions about there work grouphug.gif

@ Shaon :so simple rules tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif u should post one strict rule for me atleast that u r not allowed to make fun in chit-chat laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

REalllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... laugh.gif I don't think so... wink.gif
thabull
nice one sonia..... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
simple and neat shaon!!!!!!!!!!!! very good my friend thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
deepasree
its a good idea brother........ thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

So its now a thread for active themers...... rockon.gif rockon.gif rockon.gif
Emina35
wow..... the general rule no.1 seems too hard for me......
_anuj_
well im guessing i will have to leave LOT as theres no way i could post here 10 times, but im thinling alot of members will have this problem, some people dont have the time, and I just dont know what to say, Im not really a talker so chit chats out of the question.....oh well, take care guys wink.gif
thabull
this will show how many people think LOT as a group they really want to be in.... and wether LOT can be alive or not....

(p.s. this post is not for u anuj....... wink.gif it's just a general comment that came to my mind and wanted to post since i've read the new guidelines...)
shaon007009
QUOTE (Emina35 @ Dec 5 2010, 10:58 PM) *

wow..... the general rule no.1 seems too hard for me......

QUOTE (_anuj_ @ Dec 6 2010, 01:32 AM) *
well im guessing i will have to leave LOT as theres no way i could post here 10 times, but im thinling alot of members will have this problem, some people dont have the time, and I just dont know what to say, Im not really a talker so chit chats out of the question.....oh well, take care guys wink.gif

Yap I know most of the member will face the problem as both of you.. Just I want to ask a question "Did people show any responsibilities for LOT as I left them free..?? They always stayed away from here after saying I'm in.. Is this all that a member could do..?? If they didn't like the idea of LOT than why they told that I'm in and than stayed away..?? They could give me suggestion that I could make LOT better for everyone.. But they didn't.. Than what's the point to have this much member who always stay absent..?? May be they thought that a kid opened the group and we should join to make him happy.. But they are insulting me, not making me happy.. They are treating like guests... Still I'm thankful too all of your support... I don't want you to leave LOT.. So I'm requesting you all to give some ideas so that you can stay active here too..

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
zeinabnaderian
hi shawan or shaon both cool m in 2 but i don't know what m supposed 2 do
shaon007009
QUOTE (zeinabnaderian @ Dec 6 2010, 02:09 PM) *
hi shawan or shaon both cool m in 2 but i don't know what m supposed 2 do

All you are suppose to do is to follow those rules at any how.. grouphug.gif
gemini7010
wow, it seems i missed a lot while i wasnt here rolleyes.gif
but i agree with you Shaon (even if im also one of them who arent active here that much) whistle.gif
so im trying to follow the rules notworthy.gif
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Hi shaon and members of LOT... byebye.gif
Accepts the rules but I am afraid such a number of posts a week ... surrender.gif
Why do you have to serve? What this will achieve? Just reading the 50 posts a day-for me not knowing ang.to no mean feat
Much of the time it will take us a forum and run out of time to do themes...
This can then be that instead of themers after a while we geeks forum... gathering.gif
It is proposed may be those 10 per month?.. PLEASE... notworthy.gif
Shaon sorry that's just my suggestion... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (MieczysławPAWEŁ @ Dec 6 2010, 08:05 PM) *
Accepts the rules but I am afraid such a number of posts a week ... surrender.gif
Why do you have to serve? What this will achieve? Just reading the 50 posts a day-for me not knowing ang.to no mean feat
This can then be that instead of themers after a while we geeks forum... gathering.gif

I'll think about this.. Thanks for the idea.. notworthy.gif
al-sagban
i liked the changes of the rules
coz there is many members should to be removed
shaon007009
QUOTE (al-sagban @ Dec 6 2010, 10:33 PM) *

You shouldn't talk like that..??? weightlift.gif weightlift.gif
deepasree
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Dec 6 2010, 10:25 PM) *
QUOTE (al-sagban @ Dec 6 2010, 10:33 PM) *

You shouldn't talk like that..??? weightlift.gif weightlift.gif

but its the fact.....
shaon007009
QUOTE (deepasree @ Dec 6 2010, 10:39 PM) *
but its the fact.....

Should we make the environment unhealthy...???!!!
deepasree
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Dec 6 2010, 10:32 PM) *
QUOTE (deepasree @ Dec 6 2010, 10:39 PM) *
but its the fact.....

Should we make the environment unhealthy...???!!!

not at all bro....

we can add a section for inactive members and they should be removed from other groups..., and when they are active they will be back to position...

So that healthy atmosphere and no removals...... IMO
shaon007009
QUOTE (deepasree @ Dec 6 2010, 10:46 PM) *
not at all bro....
we can add a section for inactive members and they should be removed from other groups..., and when they are active they will be back to position...

Good idea.. I will think about that.. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
deepasree
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Dec 6 2010, 10:39 PM) *
QUOTE (deepasree @ Dec 6 2010, 10:46 PM) *
not at all bro....

Good idea.. I will think about that.. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

thanks for you like my idea... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
thabull
i like the idea too deep!!!!!!!!! i was ready to say that there is no reason to have a member when this member is not there... it also serves nothing at all... LOT is not a group that earns money according to the number of members. so there is no point (imho) for LOT to have 1000 members, but only 50 of them to be active.....
so i agree with deep... we could have a "inactive members" section, but still after some reasonable time some inactive members should be erased.....

after all i want to be a member of a group when i participate in it.... if i don;t particiate in it why should i be bothered to be a member?

@emina, anuj, mieczyslawPAWEL... my dear friends, soon i will open a thread (as soon as some guidelines are finalized) where all the registered members of LOT will express their "availability" for the group in order to c which kind of difficulties or obstacles are ahead of everybody, so we can find solutions for those who really want to be members of LOT.... wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

deepasree
you are correct bro...

number is not valued here, and activity is the only thing...
deepasree
you are correct bro...

number is not valued here, and activity is the only thing...
fizztone
Thtz great idea guyz....m n favor of dis inactive member idea 2....jst hv 1 questn..itz 10 post per day or 10 post for complete week
thabull
QUOTE (fizztone @ Dec 6 2010, 08:14 PM) *
Thtz great idea guyz....m n favor of dis inactive member idea 2....jst hv 1 questn..itz 10 post per day or 10 post for complete week

..... it's 10 per week fizz.... i just have a request for u my friend..... is it possible not to use to many abreviations? some people may not be familiar to the internet way of writting and perhaps they wii be facing problems.....
it's just a request...... don't take it so seriously..... wink.gif wink.gif
fizztone
QUOTE (thabull @ Dec 6 2010, 11:24 AM) *
QUOTE (fizztone @ Dec 6 2010, 08:14 PM) *

..... it's 10 per week fizz.... i just have a request for u my friend..... is it possible not to use to many abreviations? some people may not be familiar to the internet way of writting and perhaps they wii be facing problems.....
it's just a request...... don't take it so seriously..... wink.gif wink.gif

ok mate..i won't do this again..i will try
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Dec 6 2010, 07:38 PM) *
QUOTE (MieczysławPAWEŁ @ Dec 6 2010, 08:05 PM) *

I'll think about this.. Thanks for the idea.. notworthy.gif

Thank you shaon for your understanding ... and change for 10 posts every month ... THANKS!!... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif clap.gif
san-sagar
great idia ...! grouphug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.