Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winners Announced!
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2
ArthurWill
Welcome to the Voting Thread of STC 44!

Topic: Twin
Description: Anything that has two identical object or subject in one wallpaper is fine!

Please read and understand the Rules & Guidelines to get the clear picture about voting. You have to put your top 7 votes in the order of

1. 7 points
2. 6 points
3. 5 points
4. 4 points
5. 3 points
6. 2 points
7. 1 point

Please take into consideration whether an entry fits the topic & restriction when you vote. Also, please be fair in your voting. Vote for the best theme entries in your eyes, remember you are what you vote. Although the votes are not visible to the public we do monitor them and we might decide not to consider your vote if we notice clear patterns that you are voting for friends, or exchange for votes. You want your efforts to be rewarded so please make sure other's efforts are rewarded as well.

This thread will close on 23th Nov, 0400 GMT.

Thank you! grouphug.gif
ArthurWill
BENnGWEN

Wait Graphics

fizztone

gemini7010

Screensaver

Asad_rider

tinca2

Animation

Screensaver
Screensaver

shubhamahajan21

_anuj_

neda_a25

swt_capri

AbeyAbrahamJohn

shadowthemes

srimunnamunna

thabull

vigneshjan24 * you will need to provide us more screens in your preview. Take a look at how thabull or shadowthemes make their full preview.

sp0rtskiller03

zeinabnaderian

Galina53

Animation

xailin

Flash Clock

protsenko2006

Animation

Ksavia

Animation

krish_nank
srimunnamunna
Voted.
zeinabnaderian
Voted.
swt_capri
Voted.
krish_nank
Voted.
shubhamahajan21
Voted.
xailin
Voted.
Asad_rider
Voted.
neda_a25
Voted.
gemini7010
Voted.
handikap
Voted.
AbeyAbrahamJohn
NOT COUNTED.
protsenko2006
Voted.
BENnGWEN
Hi! With respect to all entries and participants here, this is my vote for this week
thabull
found the time to make some comments this time... please remember that these comments are based in my personal humble opinion and taste. also i give some extra comments in s60 themes because i can test them and check things out. for s40, i say only what i c in your previews. be well my friends.... (sorry for not using emoticons, but they would be to many of them and it would be unfair for some to have them and some not..... wink.gif wink.gif

1. BENnGWEN..... very good Ben!!!!!!! i would prefer your highlights in a black or red coloring though...

2. fizztone..... awesome!!!!!!!!! i love it.. excellent wall, very well structured them. u took care of the copy/paste highlights!!!! it's a "full" theme. 3 suggestions. a. start working with 9-piece elements in your highlights. it will give u much better quality. b. start using 320x320 walls so it won't get streched in landscape mode and c. start finding more uids to cover more models in your themes (it's a pity for such beautiful themes to be used only in your n73...)

3. gemini..... very good handling of colors, icons, wall.... excellent work!!!!!!

4. asad..... very good asad.... just some readability problems with the red highlight and highlighted text, but it's a good theme

5. tinca.... purple and blue stick very well together. u could have kept this purple wall (a bit darkened) in all your theme imho, and this black-purple highlight is a bit confusing in my eyes with this plain black background (seems half....)

6. shubhamahajan..... very good my friend. your main wall should be a bit shorter in order to be seen in the idle screen imho. and i would prefer to c a bit more red in the theme as well as blue.... and your note seems default... did u forget it?

7. anuj.... excellent structure of the theme. i didn't like the choice of the wall much. it's not very "twin" in my eyes. i know u can do better than this!!!!

8. neda..... awesome choice of wall!!! i love it.... u need a bit more work since i c to many default items and .png. u show a great promise!!!!!

9. swt capri..... !!!!!!!!!!!!! love the wally and the icons!!!!!!! very good!!!!!!!!

10. AbeyAbrahamJohn..... i told u i loved the "evil" spider twin. very inspired choice of wall, but i think u need much more work in your themes... also u don't present the 75% of the theme screens.....

11. shadowthemes..... no comment shadow...... a perfect theme!!!!!!!!!!!! only point is that u have made invisible the event indicator in your calendar b chosin black color in a black background.... (and also 10 screens are to few....)

12. very good sri!!!!!!!!!! it's a bit hard to c the highlight though imho

13. thabull.......

14. vigneshjan24..... can't really comment cause i think your preview doesn't fullfill the requirements....

15. sp0rtskiller..... very good theme, well structured sporty!!!!!!!!!

16. zeinabnaderian..... nice simple and plain theme. u could have avoided the multi colored texts imho. they don't match the theme....

17. Galina..... very nice galina.... good animation, good handling of coloring.... the clock in your odle screen is black because u forgot or u can't change it in the theme?

18. xailin..... veeeeery goooood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. protsenko..... one more blue theme very well executed!!!!!!!!

20. ksavia..... very well!!!!!! some readability problems in your menu screens cause the white gals and the white texts... u could have darkened the wall a bit to avoid that....

21. krish_nank..... very good!!!!!!!! everything binds awesomely!!!!!!!!!!
shadowthemes
Voted.
Galina53
Voted.
Branislaw
Voted.
fizztone
Voted.
tinca2
Voted.
sp0rtskiller03
@krish - wow. another clean and beautiful theme.

@sam, branislaw, LHS - where r u guys? u missed this week's topic. heheheh
Bishop_Bacon
Voted.
pingallery
Voted.
rehankhanfanaa
Voted.
liapireas
Voted.
Viola53
Voted.
_anuj_
sorry no comments this time
ArthurWill
We had some amazing entries this week, and boy your found some really creative wally! The Series 40 themes force is coming up really quickly! And you have to say it's very evident that the two Series 40 masters are the two bro from India - Krish & Anuj! They are just shy from the podium finish! What we have on the podium? Goofy, bee & froggie. Hahaha. Read on!

thabull 97 points (still the master. It demonstrates how important consistency is in voting. You received votes from almost everyone voted. Good one, Alex!!)

shadowthemes 84 points (wow your first silver! What a come back. Keep this up Shadow! Your themes are always something to watch!)

fizztone 83 points (just 3 participations & you got yourself a bronze! Wow wow wow! I think we can expect great thing from you. Keep this up Fizz!)

Toothy Awards (given to those who have never won a trophy in STC OR haven't been awarded Gifted/Certified/Legendary Themer)
1st: sp0rtskiller03 (Toothy again!! Not bored yet? Lol! clap.gif)
2nd: xailin (your first silver toothy. Congratulations!!)
3rd: gemini7010 (continue the toothy collection saga. Yay! clapping.gif)

Results

That's all for now! Thank you for joining us this week. Don't forget to check next week's contest!

P/S: This thread for congratulating winners only. Any other discussions please use the feedback/suggestion thread.
findgirl45
congrats Alex for another gold clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
fizztone
Congratz...to winnerz..u deserve tht..n thnx 4 voting 4 my work.... Hv 2 go nw... Watchn hp7...itz intrvl tym....

thnx thabull...4 ur suggestions...nt getin what uid?u talkin abt..is it 3rd party app icon
krish_nank
Congrats to Alex for Gold,Shadowthemes for Silver and Fizztone for first bronzy......... thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
Congrats to all Toothies and participators............... clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
liapireas
Congratulations to the winners !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BENnGWEN
Congrats To All The Winners thumbsup.gif
shadowthemes
Wow My first Silver trophy in STC.Thank you all who had voted and liked my theme. notworthy.gif
Thank you Thabull for your comment.and ArthurWill I am glad you like it

And Congratulations Thabull and fizztone clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif welldone :thumbsup:

also Congrats to toothy award winners sp0rtskiller03,xailin and gemini7010 clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

last but not the least congrats to all participants clap.gif
swt_capri
Congarts to winners
AbeyAbrahamJohn
congrats to all winners
_anuj_
Congrats to winners...Alex clap.gif shadow clap.gif fizztone clap.gif ....well done guys,

well done akso to the toothies, great themes by all this week.....
Branislaw
Congratulations to the winners! Great work everybody...

@ sp0rtskiller03

Yes I skip this one...I don`t have much time lately...maybe I`ll join in next week...see you mate and keep up a great work...
xailin
congratulate winners!!!!!!
sp0rtskiller03
@aw - toothy again?? heheheheh. yeah i'm bored with it. hehe. just joking. i love it.

@shadow - congratz for the silver.

@tha - wow. another gold. clapping.gif

@fizz - wow. ur first bronze. great clapping.gif

tnx for the votes everyone.
Asad_rider
Congratz to the winner clapping.gif
thabull
thank u people for honoring my theme. i'm very happy u liked it. this is the most precious medal for me notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

congratulations to u TS (awesome theme!!!!!!!!!! one of your best it think) and Fizz (definitely u r a rising star!!!!!!!!! and yes i'm talking about 3rd party icons)

congrats to the toothies sporty, sue (u both start looking like crocodile dundee's neckless laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ) and xailin who's showing her "teeth" every week!!!!!!!!!!! podium is very close for all of u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations to all participants for this awesome contest and a big thanks to everybody who voted... and ofcourse our dear AW for making STC working....

hope i c u next "week"....
neda_a25
clapping.gif clapping.gif wow.gif wow.gif Congratulations to the winners ! clapping.gif clapping.gif wow.gif wow.gif

You are truly worthy wub.gif
handikap
clapping.gif clapping.gif Bravo Alex ,shadow ,fizztone ,gemini xailin,sporty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbsup.gif busted_cop.gif
gemini7010
congrats to everyone, well deserved clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

and thanks to all who have voted for my theme wub.gif
imsagi
congratz winners
dar777ina
I congratulate winners and all participants. Fine works!!! clapping.gif thumbsup.gif wow.gif thumbsup.gif
sam1374
Congrats Alex,Shadow,Fizz...well done mates... clap.gif
Congrats to the Toothies Winners too. clap.gif
srimunnamunna
congrats to all the winners byebye.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.