Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Symbian Theme Contest 44 - Twin
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
ArthurWill
Welcome to STC Week 44! This time we are going to host a pretty unique topic in conjunction with the double duplicate digit. Read on to find out more!

Topic: Twin
Description: Anything that has two identical object or subject in one wallpaper is fine! For example:

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 22th November, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

Confirmed participants:
1. srimunnamunna
2. Asad_rider
3. sp0rtskiller03
4. _anuj_
5. BENnGWEN
6. sonyd
7. xailin
8. neda_a25
9. protsenko2006
10. AbeyAbrahamJohn
11. rohitcg5
12. Galina53
13. mohib-rameen
14. shadowthemes
15. zeinabnaderian
16. mughalmab
17. magicas1
18. fizztone
19. tinca2
20. put my name here pls, I want to join the hunt for twin!
21. ?
22. ?
23. ?
srimunnamunna
hell ya awesome theme aw wow.gif i am in thumbsup.gif
Asad_rider
Im also In ... really really great topik wow.gif
sp0rtskiller03
i have a question. who's that in the number 1 confirmed participant? who's I'm in!??? hehehehehe
_anuj_
great topic, I have a question to, I made this image from the orignal and I was wondering can i use it here....does it count as a twin????

@AW do you have any objection?

sp0rtskiller03
@anuj - based on my observation it is not twin, it is duplicating. that's what i think about this.
Asad_rider
QUOTE (sp0rtskiller03 @ Nov 9 2010, 04:45 PM) *
i have a question. who's that in the number 1 confirmed participant? who's I'm in!??? hehehehehe

I think AW is Participating this week .. thats why she wrote Im In .. i think so ... laugh.gif unsure.gif
ArthurWill
@srimunnamunna
Thanks Sri! Glad you like the topic. Even better, glad to have you joining again! thumbsup.gif

@Asad_rider
You are in the game! Lol, no not joining although it's indeed very tempting to. wallbash.gif

@sp0rtskiller03
Hahaha, not sure who, definitely not me. tongue.gif You joining us?

@_anuj_
Glad to have you again mate! Honestly, that's a really nice manipulation. clapping.gif It's sooooo hard, I haven't thought about something like this when I came up with the topic. So sorry, you have to look for another wally ...
srimunnamunna
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Nov 9 2010, 06:41 AM) *
@srimunnamunna
Thanks Sri! Glad you like the topic. Even better, glad to have you joining again! thumbsup.gif

ya i like to participate in m9 wow.gif i don't care about winning thats my style laugh.gif between your work really amazing thats why i am here thumbsup.gif

QUOTE (sp0rtskiller03 @ Nov 9 2010, 04:45 AM) *

don't worry bro i replaced here only in name not as admin laugh.giftongue.gif
sp0rtskiller03
@AW - sembreak ends for me. don't know if i can make one. but i will try my very best. hehehehe
BENnGWEN
Count me in Patricia Sis thumbsup.gif
I hope this time I won't giv any complain to u regarding readibility & all, though still it will b made at "own skin" smile.gif
ArthurWill
QUOTE (srimunnamunna @ Nov 9 2010, 10:07 PM) *
ya i like to participate in m9 wow.gif i don't care about winning thats my style laugh.gif between your work really amazing thats why i am here thumbsup.gif[/b][/color]

Thanks, you made me blush. This community thing is really the thing that I am passionate about and working my ass off to gel it together. So to hear something like this from you is ... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

@sp0rtskiller03
I see! Gosh, we are going to miss you. wallbash.gif I was so happy seeing you back. Make sure you finish this off! This is an order! laugh.gif

@BENnGWEN
Sure Ben! It's ok, we learn from each other. smile.gif Looking forward to see what you are coming up with.
BENnGWEN
@ AW:
Thanks Sis wub.gif Dear, does the mirror image counts as twin? unsure.gif
_anuj_
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Nov 9 2010, 01:41 PM) *
@_anuj_
Glad to have you again mate! Honestly, that's a really nice manipulation. clapping.gif It's sooooo hard, I haven't thought about something like this when I came up with the topic. So sorry, you have to look for another wally ...

I was really hoping to use that image i based on the the description of the topic, Yes I understand it is a manipulation but they are the same image

Description: Anything that has two identical object or subject in one wallpaper is fine!
sonyd
Count me in!!!
xailin
I am in ...
neda_a25
I am in happy.gif
ArthurWill
QUOTE (_anuj_ @ Nov 9 2010, 11:06 PM) *
I was really hoping to use that image i based on the the description of the topic, Yes I understand it is a manipulation but they are the same image

Description: Anything that has two identical object or subject in one wallpaper is fine!

Yup, the key here is the word "two". In this wally there is only 1 subject. If you have a 2nd subject, which can be the same person but just different posing or something like that, then it will fit the topic.

@xailin @sonyd @neda_a25
Good to have you joining again!! Looking forward to see what's coming from you. thumbsup.gif
protsenko2006
I am in byebye.gif
neda_a25
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Nov 9 2010, 09:18 PM) *

Yup, the key here is the word "two". In this wally there is only 1 subject. If you have a 2nd subject, which can be the same person but just different posing or something like that, then it will fit the topic.

@xailin @sonyd @neda_a25
Good to have you joining again!! Looking forward to see what's coming from you. thumbsup.gif

Thank you and happy to accompany you byebye.gif
protsenko2006
[quote name='ArthurWill' date='Nov 9 2010, 07:48 PM' post='780784']
Yup, the key here is the word "two".

interesting, could it be in theme two glasses of beer, for example? Or the themes should be present something alive?

AbeyAbrahamJohn
Count me in
ArthurWill
QUOTE (protsenko2006 @ Nov 10 2010, 04:52 AM) *
interesting, could it be in theme two glasses of beer, for example? Or the themes should be present something alive?

Yes you can. The wally is good to go! thumbsup.gif
rohitcg5
Superb Topic clap.gif I'm In
_anuj_
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Nov 9 2010, 05:48 PM) *

Pat, is this ok now............ unsure.gif

gemini7010
im in too byebye.gif
is this wall okay unsure.gif

_anuj_ and protsenko2006 great pics 10.gif
protsenko2006
gemini7010 Thanks! This wall for you! byebye.gif
ArthurWill
@gemini7010
Yup! All good to go. A cool pic!

@_anuj_
You got it this time mate! Looking forward to the theme. thumbsup.gif

@protsenko2006
wow.gif wow.gif How cool is that!!!!!
Asad_rider
Anuj : Great Wally notworthy.gif Bro....

Gemini: Really Awesome Wally wow.gif

protsenko.. Nice thumbsup.gif Wally...
Galina53
I am in
protsenko2006
ArthurWill Why do I get added twice in "Confirmed participants"? №9 and №12! ohmy.gif I can make two themes? mf_type.gif
BENnGWEN
@ anuj bro:
AWESOME wally wow.gif 10.gif wow.gif
@ gemini sis:
Great Art notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
@ portsenko2006:
Both the wallies are SUPERB wow.gif wow.gif

@ Patricia Sis:
Does the mirror image is twin? unsure.gif
srimunnamunna
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Nov 9 2010, 07:51 AM) *
Thanks, you made me blush. This community thing is really the thing that I am passionate about and working my a** off to gel it together. So to hear something like this from you is ... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

don't worry things will happen to human beings laugh.gif

@ gemini - wow cool pic dear thumbsup.gif
@ portsenko2006 - pics are awesome bro thumbsup.gif
ArthurWill
QUOTE (BENnGWEN @ Nov 10 2010, 10:46 PM) *
@ Patricia Sis: Does the mirror image is twin? unsure.gif

Hehe, knew this will come. Nop, again the important word is "two". A mirror image = one. smile.gif smile.gif

EDIT: I'm assuming you were referring to for example a man standing in front of a mirror? Right? unsure.gif That's a no. Better if you can show us the pic. thumbsup.gif

QUOTE (protsenko2006 @ Nov 10 2010, 09:21 PM) *
ArthurWill Why do I get added twice in "Confirmed participants"? №9 and №12! ohmy.gif I can make two themes? mf_type.gif

Hahaha sorry sorry, I must have been too crazy about the word twin and mistakenly put your name in the list twice. tongue.gif
mohib-rameen
This time i am in tooo tongue.gif .....will come with two hot twins devil2.gif laugh.gif
BENnGWEN
@ Patricia Sis:
Yup Dear, I was talking bout mirror reflection, say of a girl, but its clear now thumbsup.gif
Does any of these good for this topic, specially 3rd one, and what bout the 1st one, is it twin anyway? unsure.gif

ArthurWill
@BENnGWEN
For the 1st one, I am not too sure, maybe need someone familiar with Kingdom Hearts to tell us whether they are two characters or just mirror image. I think they are kinda different, so doesn't quite fit topic. 2nd one = perfect!! 3rd = nop, they are different.

@mohib-rameen
Welcome to the game, Mohib! Hehe make sure they are HOT! devil2.gif
BENnGWEN
@ Patricia Sis:
Thanks a world sis notworthy.gif notworthy.gif U really work hard My Dear notworthy.gif notworthy.gif Either I'll make something wid 2nd one or find another wally with SAME type object but only 2 in number and no other element in it thumbsup.gif Don't worry sis, I'll come up wid sumthng on time for sure thumbsup.gif
thanks again wub.gif wub.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
Asad_rider
Here is my try ... tongue.gif ...

Galina53
This is my theme.Mobile Aquarium anim Flash lite 1.1.According to the contest in an aquarium only two fish. byebye.gif

Viola53
@xailin @protsenko2006 @Galina53 Good to have you joining again!! I am very happy!
protsenko2006
Galina53Галь, не знаю, как на счет близнецов, но тема просто СУПЕР!! wow.gif Very nice job!!! 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
shadowthemes
Hello Every one.Hope you all are fine :D Count me in.
fizztone
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Nov 10 2010, 11:44 AM) *
This is my theme.Mobile Aquarium anim Flash lite 1.1.According to the contest in an aquarium only two fish. byebye.gif

nice theme galina.......yes they jst two bt nt sure they twin or identical...
Galina53
QUOTE (fizztone @ Nov 10 2010, 10:03 PM) *
nice theme galina.......yes they jst two bt nt sure they twin or identical...

I therefore posted a theme to see if I understood correctly specified. my English is bad, if this same fish 2-right
Galina53
Mobile Aquarium anim Flash lite 1.1 V2 Hope now everything correctly?The phone animation smoother than on the screenshot

mohib-rameen
@AW........ is it fit to the topic :unsure and also is it look like hot tongue.gif laugh.gif

It is just a start wink.gif
zeinabnaderian
hey guys how r u?congrats 2 the winners n the toothies n count me in thank u
Galina53
QUOTE (Viola53 @ Nov 10 2010, 03:23 PM) *
@xailin @protsenko2006 @Galina53 Good to have you joining again!! I am very happy!

Hi, Olga! byebye.gif

Galina53
QUOTE (protsenko2006 @ Nov 10 2010, 03:39 PM) *
Galina53Галь, не знаю, как на счет близнецов, но тема просто СУПЕР!! wow.gif Very nice job!!! 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif

Ничего,уже и близнецов сделала,один ,правда,плохо кушал и маленький,но это-близнецы!Bad not to know English!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.